Options

Toadies - No Deliverance

124»

Comments

• Options
    red mos wrote:
    try the Toadies forum over at http://www.thetoadies.com. someone could have extras over there. Hope you get to go to the show.
    I remember I got shut out of Houston one year, and someone very generously gave me a pair of tickets at the last minute.

Best of luck. I've found Toadies fans are pretty nice like pj fans. :D

I clicked on the forum section. The most people they had online at 1 time was 11. the most that were on at this time was 2. someone was signed in and I was the 2nd person as a guest. So not so much activity like on here :-)

I'm gonna keep looking....I hope something comes up
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    momofglynn wrote:
    I clicked on the forum section. The most people they had online at 1 time was 11. the most that were on at this time was 2. someone was signed in and I was the 2nd person as a guest. So not so much activity like on here :-)

I'm gonna keep looking....I hope something comes up

Try posting a message for Boston tickets if you haven't already. I have seen people post that they have extra pairs to shows, before, so hopefully someone will for Boston. Just keep checking back on the forum tomarrow and hopefully someone will have extras.

I did that for Houston (I remember I was so pissed off) cause the scalpers stole all the tickets through ticketmaster through a bot system. Me and a Buddy Just got screwed on AC/DC because of this too for Dallas :( ). I got a pm in my inbox like 8hrs before the show. She emailed me the tickets and we were set.
    Also if you can, try and make it to Newbury comics for the instore at 3pm. There may be people there with extras. Also, you can meet the Toadies there, and see them play acoustic. I really enjoyed the little mini acoustic show we saw last year.
    Best of Luck, I'll be rooting for ya! :D

oh Also try posting a bulletin on here about needing tickets if you have a myspace. Maybe someone can help you out here- it's another thing to try.

http://www.myspace.com/toadies_squad
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12