Options

** Vic Theatre Private Show on Aug. 2nd! ** updated

Comments

• Options
    nykoneheadnykonehead Posts: 37
    I am sitting here bored waiting for the onsale and decided to check craigslist to see if any A-holes are selling tix and saw this posting by Santos. It is great that they are making this concert just for the fans.

BUYERS:
    WARNING! If you are NOT a member of the TEN CLUB, and you DIDN'T purchase Pearl Jam Vic Tickets via the Ten Club, you will not be admitted to the concert. DO NOT GET SCAMMED!!!

SELLERS:
    Resale or Transfer of Ten Club Pearl Jam Vic Concert tickets is PROHIBITED! You will lose your membership and your tickets. NO EXCEPTIONS!
    Santos L. Halper.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/tix/382373692.html
  • Options
    Seattle to Chicago:

Total Est. Distance: 2022.22 miles
    Total Est. Time: 29 hours, 3 minutes

Pick me up in Spokane and if I get get tix to the vic show, there yours.

Tell your friends and enemies!
    Just for today...
  • Options
    ChrisPJChrisPJ Posts: 19
    Does that mean the person who uses the 2nd ticket MUST also be a 10c member?
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    So, just to doublecheck (hate to be a puss but I'm the doublecheck kind of person) this will go on sale at 2PM EST, on the PJ goods website, probably under tickets?

...I wonder if PJ hates their webmaster...
    Actually, on the first page it didn't say under tickets. It just said on the goods page, so I was wondering that.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    hidinghiding Posts: 290
    ChrisPJ wrote:

no you can take who you like. also chrispj, did i meet you in jamaica a few weeks back? in negril?
    one love

respect
  • Options
    This is one of those times that I hate being a poor college student...
  • Options
    PlantPage55PlantPage55 Posts: 136
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Actually, on the first page it didn't say under tickets. It just said on the goods page, so I was wondering that.

I e-mailed them. They said it'd be under "tickets."
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?
  • Options
    See:

Hi!
    > I'm incredibly excited for this members-only show, but I'm worried I won't
    > be able to click fast enough to get the tickets! In lieu of this, I was
    > wondering if you could tell me exactly where they will be on the site. Will
    > they actually be in the "tickets" part of the goods section....or perhaps
    > the "specials" section....or will they just be on the front as soon as you
    > click on the goods section?
    >
    > Thanks a bunch!

"Tickets ...

Thanks
    10C Staff"
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    I e-mailed them. They said it'd be under "tickets."
    Gotcha! Great, thanks for letting me know :) I just clicked on tickets and nothing happens, which I guess makes sense.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    think we'll top the most users ever online stat today?
    Most users ever online was 1,873, 05-04-2006 at 07:03 PM.

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    This is one of those times that I hate being a poor college student...
    I'd be selling plasma or whatever I had to do....

This is the time that I hate being an employeed parent with grown-up responsibilities.

FUCK FUCK FUCK doesn't look like I can make it and I'm a wee bit pissed
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    ChrisPJChrisPJ Posts: 19
    hiding wrote:
    no you can take who you like. also chrispj, did i meet you in jamaica a few weeks back? in negril?

no. unfortunately i wasn't in jamaica recently.
  • Options
    Is it sick and twisted that I just went through all the different sections of the Goods HOPING that the tickets were hidden early? I checked "Other Wearables" for God sakes!!!

:D
  • Options
    RhynoRhyno Posts: 304
    Is it sick and twisted that I just went through all the different sections of the Goods HOPING that the tickets were hidden early? I checked "Other Wearables" for God sakes!!!

I was just about to do that too! Funny
    Cheers!
    Rhyno

11/30/1991 ~ 3/25/92 ~ 8/28/92 ~ 6/30/98 ~ 10/8/2000 ~ 6/18/2003 ~ 6/21/2003 ~ 6/26/2006 ~ 6/27/2006 ~ 7/7/2006 ~ 8/5/2007 ~ 6/24/2008 ~ ALPINE VALLEY in '09 ;-)
  • Options
    I'll save you the trouble....they aren't there :P
  • Options
    edgarcampedgarcamp Posts: 100

No, that is not sick. Sick is the feeling I have in my stomach waiting for the tickets to go on sale. The last time I felt this way was the morning of my wedding and that has worked out well, so.....
  • Options
    edgarcamp wrote:
    No, that is not sick. Sick is the feeling I have in my stomach waiting for the tickets to go on sale. The last time I felt this way was the morning of my wedding and that has worked out well, so.....

Ha HA! I love it! I really do! THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is living LIFE. Comparisons of getting PJ tickets to your wedding day! :)
  • Options
    RhynoRhyno Posts: 304
    This is part of what life's all about...it's the memorable experiences
    Cheers!
    Rhyno

11/30/1991 ~ 3/25/92 ~ 8/28/92 ~ 6/30/98 ~ 10/8/2000 ~ 6/18/2003 ~ 6/21/2003 ~ 6/26/2006 ~ 6/27/2006 ~ 7/7/2006 ~ 8/5/2007 ~ 6/24/2008 ~ ALPINE VALLEY in '09 ;-)
  • Options
    pj23yankspj23yanks Posts: 262
    You all know the server is gonna crash and we are gonna be waiting for two hours like idiots
    98: East Rutherford
    00: Saratoga Springs
    03: Albany, Uniondale, DC, MSG I & II, Holmdel
    04: Boston I
    05: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Pittsburgh
    06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Philly I, DC, MSG I & II
    09: Chicago I & II, LA III & IV, Philly I, II & IV
    10: St. Louis, Columbus, Buffalo, DC, Hartford, Boston
    11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
    12: Berlin I & II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Philly, Pensacola
    13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
    14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
    15: NYC, Bogota, Mexico City
    16: Miami, Tampa, Hampton, NYC I & II, Quebec, Toronto I, Fenway II, Wrigley II
    18: Barcelona, Madrid, Seattle I, Boston I & II
    22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
  • Options
    pj23yanks wrote:
    You all know the server is gonna crash and we are gonna be waiting for two hours like idiots

I will gladly wait like an idiot ;)

Even if I don't get tickets, it'll probably be the most visceral moment of sheer panic I will have felt in a while. That has to count for something! :)
  • Options
    just called ten club to see where the tickets will be posted.. under tickets, or just on the feature section. and he said he's not sure and that they might be just on the front page.
    9/16/96, 7/18/98, 11/02/00, 08/4/01, 12/08/02, 4/13/03, 10/22/03, 9/24/04, 3/18/05, 9/01/05, 9/02/05, 7/06/06, 7/07/06, 7/09/06, 7/10/06, 7/20/06
    7/22/06, 7/23/06, 04/07/07, 8/3/07
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 864
    Tons of people got e-mails saying under Tickets...
  • Options
    BruskayBruskay Posts: 3
    I've worked out 11am pdt to be 1pm est, so in 4 mins, I'll be trying to grab a pair for the wife and I. And I'll be gladly driving the 8hrs from Toronto...
    !!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA@ 3 more Mins!!!!
  • Options
    just called ten club to see where the tickets will be posted.. under tickets, or just on the feature section. and he said he's not sure and that they might be just on the front page.

Well, that's some conflicting info now isn't it?
    They better square their asses away and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks!!!
  • Options
    If it's the "Featured" item - we'll be able to see it no matter what section it's on. I still will click "tickets" first, but I don't think it will be a problem.
  • Options
    edgarcampedgarcamp Posts: 100
    Ha HA! I love it! I really do! THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is living LIFE. Comparisons of getting PJ tickets to your wedding day! :)

Just don't tell my wife!
  • Options
    edgarcamp wrote:
    Just don't tell my wife!

Ha ha, no problem. We all have skeletons in our closets. This one is pretty innocent. ;)
  • Options
    BruskayBruskay Posts: 3
    Not Seeing It!!!!!>?>!>??!?!?
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,295
    Bruskay wrote:
    Not Seeing It!!!!!>?>!>??!?!?

You keep lookin.....
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    ChrisPJ wrote:
    it sound like it from the wording.

but I don't think it's the case.
This discussion has been closed.