Options

Smashing Pumkins Reunite!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Billy Corgan is a fucking ego maniac and he is doing this cus nobody gave a shit about Zwan or his silly solo project or his stupid fucking poetry. He has to be the most pretentious fuck on the face of the earth.
  • Options
    gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 440
    Brink wrote:
    No offense... but if it's only Billy and Jimmy Chamberlain... with two other featured players... that's pretty much just Zwan with their old name, is it not?

EXACTLY!!!
    (and Zwan completely blew)
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    moegossard wrote:
    Billy Corgan is a fucking ego maniac and he is doing this cus nobody gave a shit about Zwan or his silly solo project or his stupid fucking poetry. He has to be the most pretentious fuck on the face of the earth.

erm your actually wrong

if you read his diary and blogs on his website. It explains how he felt when he left the stage on 2000-12-02 and ever since. Also he made posts on the zwan box about certain things too.

ugh
  • Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    I think Billy is doing this for money though. Come on, Zwan and his solo project failed horribly. I mean, he's the one that said he would break up the band if Siamese Dream didn't do well. Don't get me wrong, I love the Pumpkins, but I think he's all about the money, especially now.
  • Options
    HYLAHYLA Posts: 137
    It isn't about the money. He has more $$$ than he knows what to do with. It's about being in the spotlight. He is an attention-ho of the first order. For us Pumpkins fans, that's a good thing :D
  • Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    HYLA wrote:
    It isn't about the money. He has more $$$ than he knows what to do with. It's about being in the spotlight. He is an attention-ho of the first order. For us Pumpkins fans, that's a good thing :D

I like your perspective better :D. Even though he turned into Uncle Fester I still love him and the Pumpkins. And it'd be sweet to see them live - especially if they play Geek U.S.A. and Jellybelly!