STP what a joke.

13»

Comments

• OkOk Posts: 2,144
    glad to hear its not "as bad" as everybody's been saying..i've really been looking forward to seeing them.
    sgossard3 wrote:
    just saw em last night in bloomington and i was impressed! maybe i just got one of scotts better shows but his voice was spot on and he was very entertaining! in general it was a pretty generic show (especially the boring visualizer they used on the giant screen behind them), but they played through every song i wanted to hear in 2 hours with only one brief encore break and i had a great seat... its all worthless though if they dont get back in the studio and try rehashing their former creativity
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    I can't reinterate enough; it just depends on what night you catch them.

The running theme seems to be whatever's going on in Scott's life on any given day determines how he will perform.

The rest of the band is pretty much at his mercy. I was lucky enough to get 2 good shows out of him in July and August: San Diego and Jones Beach, NY. Then they went to the Virgin Fest and...well, I'm just glad that I didn't make the trip.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • dharma69 wrote:
    I can't reinterate enough; it just depends on what night you catch them.

The running theme seems to be whatever's going on in Scott's life on any given day determines how he will perform.

The rest of the band is pretty much at his mercy. I was lucky enough to get 2 good shows out of him in July and August: San Diego and Jones Beach, NY. Then they went to the Virgin Fest and...well, I'm just glad that I didn't make the trip.

Why, they were very good at V fest, granted they came on late but other than that it was a awesome performance.