Options

What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• Options
    Torn from the House of Blues-Incredible!!
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    David Bowie -I'm Not Losing Sleep
    Album: Don't Be Fooled By The Name
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Originally posted by {[No_Code}]
    David Bowie -I'm Not Losing Sleep
    I actually am losing sleep right now. It's 1.30 a.m. over here and unfortunately I've got to get up at 6. I've just put on Neil Young's "Silver and Gold" and while listening will decide if I should go to bed or stay up all night....
    Drunken Butterfly
  • Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    fade to bluegrass - fuel (metallica cover)
  • Options
    WernyWerny Posts: 63
    STP: Interstate Love Song
    This puke stinks like beer, and everybody's here, so come on come on come on, let's lay waste to this Century...
  • Options
    The Grudge - Tool
    If I knew where it was I'd take you there
  • Options
    alabama 3
    the band:i shall be released
    stone roses:made of stone
  • Options
    robfest2robfest2 Posts: 594
    PJ - Brother
  • Options
    SoundSound Posts: 579
    REM - Daysleeper
    It was a dream, not a nightmare. A beautiful dream I could never imagined in a thousand nods. I saw this girl next to me, she wasn't beautiful until she smiled. And I felt that smile come at me in heat waves following. Soaking through my body and out my finger tips in shafts of color. And I knew somewhere in the world, somewhere, that there was love for me.

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    Finger Eleven - Conversations
  • Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Reverie - LACUNA COIL.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    alobaralobar Posts: 310
    CSNY- So Far
    "I wanna believe in the mercy of the world again."

WAR + MAGIC BEANS = PEACE
  • Options
    Don't Pass Me By - THE BEATLES. :D

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    1979 - the smashing pumpkins
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

"The reason celine dion doesnt spit is because she swallows"
    Ed

IM POOR...CAN I HAVE A DOLLAR?
  • Options
    SandruwaSandruwa Posts: 239
    Some Jazz: 'Take five' :-)
    RIP Syd ... Shine on you crazy diamond ...
  • Options
    A Pillow of Winds - PINK FLOYD.

• Options
    WernyWerny Posts: 63
    Radiohead; There There
    This puke stinks like beer, and everybody's here, so come on come on come on, let's lay waste to this Century...
  • Options
    sugar bessy - golden eye
    It was a dream, not a nightmare. A beautiful dream I could never imagined in a thousand nods. I saw this girl next to me, she wasn't beautiful until she smiled. And I felt that smile come at me in heat waves following. Soaking through my body and out my finger tips in shafts of color. And I knew somewhere in the world, somewhere, that there was love for me.

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    who - leaving here

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    date with a night - yeah yeah yeas

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    Blue - ELASTICA.

• Options
    goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    I dream in Infra-Red-Queensryche
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    Q-Tip18Q-Tip18 Posts: 21
    cause I stand out like a green hat with an orange bill
  • Options
    Kittie - suck
  • Options
    Pearl Jam - U
    12/8/02 - Key Arena, Seattle
    10/22/03 - Benaroya Hall, Seattle
    3/18/05 - Paramount Theater, Seattle
    9/1/05 - The Gorge in George, Washington!
    9/2/05 - GM Place, Vancouver
  • Options
    Bob Dylan - All I Really Want To Do
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Echo27Echo27 Posts: 57
    I'm listening to Elbow. It's their latest CD. I think it's excellent. I would recommend it to anyone. Next up is Edisyn. They're friends of mine from here in Seattle, and their self-titled release is awesome. They are just starting to blow up a bit here, and I think they fully deserve it.
    "I am disrespectful to dirt! Can you see that I am serious?"
  • Options
    bob Dylan - Visions of Johanna
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    4 non blondes - superfly
  • Options
    Bob Dylan - One Of Us Must Know (Sooner Or Later)
    That is why I'm singing