Options

What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• Options
    SoundSound Posts: 579
    por que diabos estamos conversando em inglês?

Los Hermanos - O velho e o moço
    It was a dream, not a nightmare. A beautiful dream I could never imagined in a thousand nods. I saw this girl next to me, she wasn't beautiful until she smiled. And I felt that smile come at me in heat waves following. Soaking through my body and out my finger tips in shafts of color. And I knew somewhere in the world, somewhere, that there was love for me.

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Originally posted by Sound
    por que diabos estamos conversando em inglês?

Los Hermanos - O velho e o moço

heueaheauihiaueae

é bom falar em ingles pq eu gosto de treinar o meu ieauhauiehea

n falo MUITO Bem
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    vc fala bem sim

n se preocupe

é bom escrever em português de vez em quando
    já estava ficando maluco

Além do que se vê - Los Hermanos
    It was a dream, not a nightmare. A beautiful dream I could never imagined in a thousand nods. I saw this girl next to me, she wasn't beautiful until she smiled. And I felt that smile come at me in heat waves following. Soaking through my body and out my finger tips in shafts of color. And I knew somewhere in the world, somewhere, that there was love for me.

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sound
    vc fala bem sim

n se preocupe

é bom escrever em português de vez em quando
    já estava ficando maluco

Além do que se vê - Los Hermanos

é eaiuhaeihae

portugues roxx

Los Hermanos é FODA

* David Bowie - Bring Me The Disco King (The Loner Mix)
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Eles são ducaralho

porra! Muito Bom mesmo.

Adoro a última música

De onde vêm a calma

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    eu vo pro show deles dia 30 de janeiro...

mal posso esperar...

show deles é fodão...
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Vai ser em Recife?

Sou de Niterói

acredita que eles vieram eu não fiquei sabendo?!

fiquei muito puto!!

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    Mr.Dissapointment - Neil Young
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Hendrix - "Machine Gun", 1/1/70, second show
  • Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Polyethylene (Parts. 1 & 2) - RADIOHEAD.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    Bowie at the Beeb
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gossard_Is_God
    Bowie at the Beeb

that's GREAT!!!

:D

Pearl jam - Live Camdem II - Of The Girl
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Pearl jam - Live Camdem II 2003 - Not For You
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    robfest2robfest2 Posts: 594
    inside the nfl
  • Options
    john girljohn girl Posts: 308
  • Options
    goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    I am streched on your grave-Sinead O'Connor
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    then, u2 whose gonna ride your wild horses

now going to
    system of a down
  • Options
    Play with Fire-Stones
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    RVM1978RVM1978 Leesburg, FL Posts: 320
    "Stinkfist"-Tool
    08/12/2000 - Tampa, FL; 04/09/2003 - Birmingham, AL; 04/11/2003 - West Palm Beach, FL
    04/13/2003 - Tampa, FL; 10/08/2004 - Kissimmee, FL; 05/16 & 17/2006 - Chicago, IL;
    05/19/2006 - Grand Rapids, MI; 05/22/2006 - Auburn Hills, MI; 08/05/2007 - Chicago, IL;
    05/03/2010 - Kansas City, MO; 07/19/2013 - Chicago, IL; 04/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL;
  • Options
    Junkie-Poe
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    I just don't know what to do with myself - White Stripes

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    Pearl Jam - Camdem II - Whipping
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Pearl Jam- Ten- Garden
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
  • Options
    David Bowie - Bring Me The Disco King (The Loner Mix)
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Midlife Crisis - FAITH NO MORE.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    Elis Regina - Romaria
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    MayaMaya Posts: 14
    The Addicts
    04: 9/28, 9/29 03: 7/11, 7/9, 7/8, 7/6, 7/5, 7/3, 7/2, 7/1, 6/29, 6/03, 6/02, 6/01, 4/29. 02: 12/09, 12/08, 12/06. 00: 10/05, 10/04, 8/30. 98: 08/20
  • Options
    Zeppelin
  • Options
    I want to break free - QUEEN.

• Options
    Ramrod -- Bruce Springsteen, Foxboro 8/01/03
    "Longitudes, latitudes, it's so absurd
    I just need someone to be there for
    I just want someone to be there for
    Someone to be there for me"
    --

"Well, you say it’s bad luck
    To have fallen for me
    Well what can I do to make it good for you
    I’ll call you beautiful if I call at all"