Options

What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• Options
    robfest2robfest2 Posts: 594
    Adema - Nutshell
  • Options
    Simpsons theme
    "Trying to be a person you're not is a waste of the person you really are."- Kurt D. Cobain (R.I.P February 20, 1967- April 5, 1994, we love u Kurt)

• Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Neil Young - Revolution BLues
    Album: On The Beach
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    "Marquee Moon" by Television off the album "Marquee Moon".
    It is great!
    I don't live today.....Maybe tomorrow?-Jimi Hendrix
  • Options
    Patti Rothberg - Change Your Ways
  • Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Supersonic - OASIS.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    Pearl Jam - Other side
  • Options
    nirvana- love buzz
    "Trying to be a person you're not is a waste of the person you really are."- Kurt D. Cobain (R.I.P February 20, 1967- April 5, 1994, we love u Kurt)

• Options
    Pearl Jam - Sometimes
    Album: No Code

been a while that i don't listen to Pearl jam.. .and No Code...

best PJ ALBUM!!!
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    SquirrelSquirrel Posts: 337
    radiohead...creep...awesome
  • Options
    goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    I have been overwhelmed by glam rock on my Internet radio. Send help please!!!!!!

Fly to the angels-Slaughter
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    lucky boys confusion-saturday night....and im definitely wishing it was saturday night
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. -Ernest Benn
  • Options
    Octopus - SYD BARRETT.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    RVM1978RVM1978 Leesburg, FL Posts: 320
    "Hollywood Ending"-Sleater Kinney
    08/12/2000 - Tampa, FL; 04/09/2003 - Birmingham, AL; 04/11/2003 - West Palm Beach, FL
    04/13/2003 - Tampa, FL; 10/08/2004 - Kissimmee, FL; 05/16 & 17/2006 - Chicago, IL;
    05/19/2006 - Grand Rapids, MI; 05/22/2006 - Auburn Hills, MI; 08/05/2007 - Chicago, IL;
    05/03/2010 - Kansas City, MO; 07/19/2013 - Chicago, IL; 04/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL;
  • Options
    RVM1978RVM1978 Leesburg, FL Posts: 320
    "Felicity's Surprise"-Wellwater Conspiracy
    08/12/2000 - Tampa, FL; 04/09/2003 - Birmingham, AL; 04/11/2003 - West Palm Beach, FL
    04/13/2003 - Tampa, FL; 10/08/2004 - Kissimmee, FL; 05/16 & 17/2006 - Chicago, IL;
    05/19/2006 - Grand Rapids, MI; 05/22/2006 - Auburn Hills, MI; 08/05/2007 - Chicago, IL;
    05/03/2010 - Kansas City, MO; 07/19/2013 - Chicago, IL; 04/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL;
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    al green's "let's stay together"
  • Options
    All Mine - PORTISHEAD.

• Options
    goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    If you could make it good-Brad
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    My dog whining (not the most pleasant sound)

• Options
    SquirrelSquirrel Posts: 337
    offspring..genocide...rocks!
  • Options
    Neil Young - Cortez The Killer
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    SoundSound Posts: 579
    Deftones - Minerva
    It was a dream, not a nightmare. A beautiful dream I could never imagined in a thousand nods. I saw this girl next to me, she wasn't beautiful until she smiled. And I felt that smile come at me in heat waves following. Soaking through my body and out my finger tips in shafts of color. And I knew somewhere in the world, somewhere, that there was love for me.

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    White Stripes - We're going to be friends
    It was a dream, not a nightmare. A beautiful dream I could never imagined in a thousand nods. I saw this girl next to me, she wasn't beautiful until she smiled. And I felt that smile come at me in heat waves following. Soaking through my body and out my finger tips in shafts of color. And I knew somewhere in the world, somewhere, that there was love for me.

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    Pearl Jam - Mankind
    Album: No Code
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Creations - Making time

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    AROUND THE BEND!!
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Yeah Yeah YEahs

Date with a night

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    you jumped i'm open
    present tense
    ?

Why would you do that?

Jim Carrol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sound
    you jumped i'm open
    present tense
    ?

Why would you do that?

I didn't jump...

i heard Mankind and posted... and then begun I'm Open... i went to post in others threads... and then started Around The Bend.... and i posted here

:D

i just can't jump any song from No Code... it's impossible to do that...
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    by the way i'm listening

David Bowie - Zion
    That is why I'm singing