Options

What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• Options
    Glorified G 7/11/95
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Daughter/this Boy/The Real Me 7/11/95
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Hey Baby-No Doubt
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Lukin/NFY 7/11/95

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Little Wing 7/11/95

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    State of Love of Trust- Singles soundtrack
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Immortaility

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Alive

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    porch

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Porch

Live from Osaka
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Everyday People

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Let My Love Open the Door

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Radiohead - Knives Out
  • Options
    Don't be shy
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Originally posted by bknollenberg
    Radiohead - Knives Out

i'm gonna listen to amnesiac as soon as this boot's done. listening to black right now.

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Brick is red - PIXIES.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    CaPiTaL iNiCiAl! It's a very good Brazillian band, you should know it!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star... In somebody's else sky...but why? why? why? can't it be... why can't it be in mine?
  • Options
    merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Lost Cause - Beck
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Options
    Starla - THE SMASHING PUMPKINS.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    Izabella - JIMI HENDRIX.

• Options
    lnfobnlnfobn Posts: 370
    TTT Soundtrack - Gollum's Song

:eek:
    Hey, reckless mind,
    Don't throw away your playful beginnings...
  • Options
    Remy Zero - Everything on one minidisc...on shuffle
    @~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~
    One uninvited chromosome
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,748
    R.E.M.'s In Time.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Bob Dylan - I Don't Believe You
    Album: Another Side Of Bob Dylan
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Siva-Smashing Pumpkins
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Bob Dylan - Idiot Wind
    Album: Blood On Tracks
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Cherub Rock-Smashing Pumpkins
    I got a plan
  • Options
    fatal.plfatal.pl Posts: 119
    Radiohead - Hail To The Thief
    www.tosteer.com
  • Options
    Rocket-Smashing Pumpkins
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Bob Dylan - If You See Her, Say Hello
    Album: Blood On Tracks
    That is why I'm singing