Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    Not looking good here.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    10:26 AM

Due to demand, ticket availability is limited and ticket options may vary throughout the venue.

• Options
    I'm still 2000+ deep in line.

10:31 AM

Due to high demand for today’s sale, ticket availability is extremely limited. As you continue to shop some options may be unavailable. If you are unable to find tickets today, we recommend checking back frequently as additional tickets may become available.

• Options
    No joy. Pulled a few pairs in the 300s far from the stage but got beat out. Everything else is $400 per ticket.

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    Uncle Bruce has been wooed to the dark side (by Eddie perhaps?) and is allowing Platinum tix. At least he wasn't dumb enough to call them Springsteen Premium or The Boss' best or something. But someone I know who got through said there were GAs listed as Platinum in Boston at $1,500.00 each. Yikers.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Uncle Bruce has been wooed to the dark side (by Eddie perhaps?) and is allowing Platinum tix. At least he wasn't dumb enough to call them Springsteen Premium or The Boss' best or something. But someone I know who got through said there were GAs listed as Platinum in Boston at $1,500.00 each. Yikers.

There are pairs all over the building at $460 per ticket with fees. And those are just regular seats, not listed as Platinum.

• Options
    If people are paying $400+ for 300 level seats during the onsale, resale prices are going to be crazy. Not looking like I'll be seeing Bruce next year.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    JimmyV said:
    Poncier said:

There are pairs all over the building at $460 per ticket with fees. And those are just regular seats, not listed as Platinum.
    This is straight TM value??  Not getting pulled into their 'partner' sites?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Poncier said:

This is straight TM value??  Not getting pulled into their 'partner' sites?
    Yes - those are/were the Verified Fan prices. There are Platinums in the $750-$1,200 range.

• Options
    There were cheaper seats too but they were gone fast. By the time I was through the queue it was mostly balcony seats and $400+ prices with fees.

• Options

• Options
    JimmyV said:

That is ridiculously outrageous. 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    JimmyV said:

That (as you I'm sure know) is 3rd to last row in balcony. Complete crap seats.
    Those prices make the Rolling $tone$ look charitable by comparison.
    Never thought I'd see Bruce go to that extreme. Broadway was one thing, but this is just outrageous.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,655
    Everyone is trying to recoup some of their losses suffered by not touring during the pandemic and unfortunately it looks like the fans who will pay once again. 
    Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
  • Options
    I'm 978 in line for the public sale but seeing a message that the queue has been temporarily paused. That's a new one. 

• Options
    edited July 2022

Post edited by JimmyV on

• Options

• Options
    Yeah I tried for Boston but by the time I got in it they were gone. Said there was some behind the stage, which I would never do, but when you clicked on the map there was none. There was 1 GA for $1500 and then it was gone.
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Bruce usually releases really good seats for cheap on the day of.  That has worked for me in the past.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    Everything in Boston is now high-priced resale. Was hoping for a sudden second show announcement but none has come. Spent waaaay too much time on this today. 

• Options
    static111 said:
    Bruce usually releases really good seats for cheap on the day of.  That has worked for me in the past.
    how do you get them?  just refresh TM that day?
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Everything in Boston is now high-priced resale. Was hoping for a sudden second show announcement but none has come. Spent waaaay too much time on this today. 
    Doesn’t seem like they will do back to backs so they won’t happen, but I bet a lot on a Fenway or Gillette show next August or September happening. 
  • Options
    rylanrylan Posts: 206
    Does anyone have a presale code for St. Paul? Thanks! 
  • Options
    And now you can sit almost anywhere you want because so many tickets went to scalpers. This wasn't a great ticket buying experience, Bruce. 

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    edited July 2022
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    Yes this was in Detroit for the reunion tour in 99 and whatever was being toured in 07.  In 99 I probably actually called ticketmaster and payed over the phone with the tickets being held at will call or something as I don't remember the internet being what it is now yet.  Anyways both shows the good seats with low prices were bought the day of or the day before.  I learned from my aunt who was a big Springsteen fan that he  has been know to do this so I gave it a shot.  I don't know if he still does this in the current world of platinum pricing and legalized scalping though.  I can't believe I haven't seen the Boss since 2007.  

Edit:  I also used this method for the tom petty Mojo Tour and ended up with front row seats .  Probably my best score ever.
    Post edited by static111 on
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    Yes this was in Detroit for the reunion tour in 99 and whatever was being toured in 07.  In 99 I probably actually called ticketmaster and payed over the phone with the tickets being held at will call or something as I don't remember the internet being what it is now yet.  Anyways both shows the good seats with low prices were bought the day of or the day before.  I learned from my aunt who was a big Springsteen fan that he  has been know to do this so I gave it a shot.  I don't know if he still does this in the current world of platinum pricing and legalized scalping though.  I can't believe I haven't seen the Boss since 2007.  

Edit:  I also used this method for the tom petty Mojo Tour and ended up with front row seats .  Probably my best score ever.
    Wow, that is a good score.  I saw that tour as well.  ZZTop opened and it was a great show.  ZZ was fantastic in their own right.  
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    Prices are insane....Red Hot Chili tix are equally crazy
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Prices are insane....Red Hot Chili tix are equally crazy
    Yeah there's no reason to buy tickets now if you aren't getting them directly from TM.  There are always reasonable tickets to be had in the hours right before the show.  I'd also join a Bruce ticket fb page.  

I missed my window for the presale so now it will be a game time decision.  
  • Options
    I'm still trying to buy early because my wife and I are such homebodies. If we don't have a specific plan to do something we almost never make it happen at the last minute. We'll see come March, but a Monday night show is going to be easy to skip. 

• Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,402
    Managed to grab a pair of upper deck tickets for the St. Paul show at the original list price of $75 a pop. $200 total after fees.