My Morning Jacket - Academy, Manchester (June 27th, 2008)

13»

Comments

• Excellent!! :D

How cheap? When? How much were tickets?

Tickets were only 15 pounds (19 Euro) and flights to Manchester only come to around 35 Euro. It's cheaper than seeing Guns n Roses a few years back. :D The gig's on August 8th.... I'm getting all excited now. :D
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G7GuBmymaE

I hate you guys so much for hearing this song. :p
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • ZjorZ wrote:
    Going to see them next tuesday in the Melkweg(Milky Way) in Amsterdam :D. I just know this band for some days, after reading the very positive posts about them on this board. Then I saw they're coming to Amsterdam and tickets were only 15 euro's (like 20 dollars or so). So I just bought tickets for me and a friend, after I heard just 3 songs or so. So I blame all of you if they're gonna be a waste of my 15 euro's : D

I only discovered them about 3 months ago thanks to Audiodave! I was sceptical too but honestly, you won't regret seeing them. :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G7GuBmymaE

I hate you guys so much for hearing this song. : p

That'll be a big fat "WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :p" to Allen then... ;)

Can you possibly have anymore hate left in there for us about this gig? :o
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • That'll be a big fat "WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :p" to Allen then... ;)

Can you possibly have anymore hate left in there for us about this gig? :o

I really don't - I didn't have any to begin with. If anything, I'm really glad you guys got such an awesome gig. :)