Options

Music Game

Comments

• Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    TATU - All The Things She Said
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    the root of all evil - beautiful south
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
  • Options
    Roots Bloody Roots - Sepultura
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Sunday, Bloody Sunday - U2
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Sunday Morning - velvet undergroun
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    good morning baby - bic runga
  • Options
    Good Morning - Beatles
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    come in the morning - moby grape
  • Options
    Good Woman - Cat Power
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Good Riddance - Green Day
    Can't reveal any names (of who coined the term "rock"), but he was black and probably cool as hell... - oldfella
  • Options
    It's A Good Life If you Don't Weaken - Tragically Hip

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    only the good die young - billy joel
  • Options
    KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    Time for the Gravity Bong
    ~Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • Options
    Gravity Rides Everything - Modest Mouse

By the way, i love your username kwyjibo.

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    magic carpet ride - fatboy slim
  • Options
    Noise Of Carpet - Stereolab

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    out of the way - the vines
  • Options
    Gremmie Out Of Control - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Of Up and Coming Monarchs - Pedro the Lion
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    Of The Girl - PJ

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Fell In Love With The Girl - White Stripes
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Cinnamon Girl - Neil Young
  • Options
    Secret Girl - Brad

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Bee Girl - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Just a girl-PJ
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Just - Radiohead
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Sleep of the Just - Elvis Costello
  • Options
    Just like heaven-the cure
    I got a plan
  • Options
    tears in heaven - clapton

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Heaven's In Here - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing