Music Game

Comments

• Still Waiting - Sum 41
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Still in Love - Nick Cave
    Lost and Found...Finally
  • maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    love letter - nick cave
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
    unsent letter - machine gun felatio
    hold me close - beautiful south
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    We Could Be So Good Together - The Doors
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Feels So Good - Van Halen
    Feel Good Hit Of THe Summer - Queens Of The Stone Age
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    Summertime Rolls - Jane's Addiction
    Summertime's Love - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    The Love War
    ~The Dismemberment Plan
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • Love Boat Captain - Pearl Jam
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

State of Love and Trust
    pj
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • Let's Talk About Love - Celine Dion

Keep Talking - Pink Floyd
    Keep On Rockin In The Free World - Neil Young
    That is why I'm singing
  • Can't Keep - Pearl Jam

I Can't Quit you Baby
    ~Led Zeppelin

• Audioslave - What You Are
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
    Set You Free
    ~Ted Leo and the Pharmacists

• set it off....audioslave
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
    was it a lie
    ~sleater kinney

• A Rush Of Blood To the Head - Coldplay
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
    The Dark
    by: My Morning Jacket

• The Tale Of Dusty And Pistol Pete - Smashing Pumpkins

~Jeff Ament
  • hey you-pink floyd
    Strangers passing in the street
    By chance two separate glances meet
    And I am you and what I see is me
    And do I take you by the hand
    And lead you through the land
    And help me understand the best I can
    And no one calls us to the land
    And no one crosses there alive
    And no one speaks
    And no one tries
    And no one flies around the sun-echoes
  • hey foxymophandlemamma, that's me- PJ
    "All i want is for you to make love to me...that's just in the song, i don't mean it" Eddie (14-7-93)
  • me and my friends-rhcp
    And no one speaks
    And no one tries
  • f*ck me in my brain- PJ
    "All i want is for you to make love to me...that's just in the song, i don't mean it" Eddie (14-7-93)
  • my song-jerry cantrell
    And no one speaks
    And no one tries