Options

Music Game

Comments

• Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Sunday Morning - Velvet Underground
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    another sunday - i mother earth
    formerly known as ad-rock, but i had to be the first with this one.
  • Options
    sunday bloody sunday - u2
    "If god really made us in his image, that means god is dumb all over and a little ugly on the side" -FZ
  • Options
    Sunday - David Bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Everyday Is Like Sunday - Morrissey
  • Options
    ledfloydledfloyd Posts: 604
    everyday people - sly and the family stone
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • Options
    People Are Stranges - The Doors
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    strange days - the doors
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • Options
    Days - David Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    day in the life......beatles
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Options
    In My Life - Johnny Cash
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    In my time of dying - LED ZEPPELIN.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist - Muse
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    dying to meet you - judas priest
    --BOB MARLEY
  • Options
    maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    in other words i hate you - beautiful south
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
  • Options
    Hate This & I'll Love You - Muse
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    this is a call - foo fighters
    --BOB MARLEY
  • Options
    The Way It Is - The Strokes
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    no way.......pj
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Options
    You Talk Way Too Much - Strokes
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    elderly woman behind the conter in a small town - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    shit town ....live
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Options
    I Got SHit - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    Got To Be Real - Cheryl Lynn
    walking tightrope high
  • Options
    I Got You - Wilco
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    hey you - pink floyd
    --BOB MARLEY
  • Options
    Hey Hey My My - Neil Young
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    hey johnny park - foo fighters
    --BOB MARLEY
  • Options
    Hey Jude - Beatles
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    The Hey Song
    "American women expect to find in their husbands a perfection that English women only hope to find in their butlers"
    William Somerset Maugham

Jessica