maggiemaggie Posts: 2,773
    free falling - tom petty
    sixty twenty fifth of decembers
    fifty nine fourth of julys
  • Options
    KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    free bird
    lynrd skynard
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Keep On Rocking In The Free World - Neil Young
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    in a space - the kinks
  • Options
    Empty Spaces - Fuel
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Space Oddity - David Bowie
    Lost and Found...Finally
  • Options
    Enough Space ~ Foo Fighters
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • Options
    Space Boy - Smashing Pumpkins
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    When The Boys Come Marching Home - Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    When It Started - The Strokes
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Is This It - Strokes
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    The Way It Is - The Strokes

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    My Way - Frank Sinatra
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    The Way We Get By
    ~Spoon
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • Options
    The Modern Age - The Strokes

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    A Modern Way Of Letting Go - Idlewild
    I don't have to sell my soul, he's already in me

If you've lost your faith in love and music the end won't be long
  • Options
    You Talk Way Too Much - The Strokes

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Come and talk to me- Jodeci
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Come As You Are - Nirvana
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Leanord Cohen - Night Comes On

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    all night thing.....TOTD
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Options
    All Night - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    all or none - pj

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    ledfloydledfloyd Posts: 604
    death or glory - the clash
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • Options
    glory and conequence - ben harper

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    morning glory - oasis
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • Options
    pure morning
    ~placebo

• Options
    morning theft - jeff buckley
    --BOB MARLEY