Music Game

Comments

• KwyjiboKwyjibo Posts: 662
    alright, oh yeah
    ~Local H
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Alright - Supergrass
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    it's quite alright ~ rancid
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Its Alright Its Ok- JG
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • It's the End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - REM
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • firefairyfirefairy Posts: 113
    We are the World- a whole bunch of fuckers:)
    “Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one.” -Stella Adler
  • the man who sold the world - david bowie
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Man Inside-JG
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    Nothing Man - PJ
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
    nothing as it seems
    ~pj
    The most remarkable thing about you standing in the doorway, is that its you, and that you're standing in the doorway.

I write down good reasons to freeze to death in my spiral ring notebook. But in the long tresses of your hair--I am a babbling brook.
    The Strokes - Is This it
    That is why I'm singing
  • This land is your land- Woodrow Guthrey
    "American women expect to find in their husbands a perfection that English women only hope to find in their butlers"
    William Somerset Maugham

Jessica
    Theres A Happy Land - david Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
    There's a light that never goes out
    ~smiths

is that song title right? i dunno

Light Years - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • light my fire-The Doors
    I got a plan
    Light My Way - Audioslave
    That is why I'm singing
  • Are You Going to Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
    Lost and Found...Finally
    Go - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
  • goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    go your own way-fleetwood mac
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

No Way - PJ
    That is why I'm singing
    No reply-The beatles
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
    That is why I'm singing
    Woman-Legs Diamond
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

Good Woman - Cat Power
    That is why I'm singing
  • Good Bye - Oingo Boingo
    If you see JenJam, tell her I said hi.
  • jointsyjointsy Posts: 478
    only the good die young - billy joel
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

"OH! That saxophone would make a great pipe" -Homer Simpson

God Knows Im Good - Bowie
    That is why I'm singing
  • What If - Creed (ha ha ha!!!)
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    If You Could Only See - Tonic