Options

American Idol? Need your vote!

Comments

• Options
    bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,069
    Bump for my friend
  • Options
    bobasfeet wrote:
    Henrico ... Thanks!! His style is kinda old school R&B ..He can do a mean Stevie Wonder. We went to karaoke one night and he blew some folks minds.

Yeah I graduated from the Springs in 93
    Mike V

"Can't buy what you want because it's free"
    Corduroy
    Vitalogy

Choices are made, but only you can make them.
    You live life, but does it live for you?
    Facades pop up in this world everyday.
    Only you can decide to see through them or help put another brick in the wall.
  • Options
    man, i totally love taylor hicks too. i've got such a silly crush on him now. but your friend (elliot) is a really great singer and i hope he does well. and i'm sorry he had to work with that crazy twin that ended up getting kicked off because he's wanted on fraud charges.
  • Options
    Tomorrow is the day..the world will know. Please vote.
  • Options
    bobasfeet wrote:
    Tomorrow is the day..the world will know. Please vote.
    Tell him so sing some PEARL JAM and my wife and I will vote for him! Maybe some Betterman or Black.....need to get some PJ representation on "the Idol".
  • Options
    TB Rival wrote:
    Tell him so sing some PEARL JAM and my wife and I will vote for him! Maybe some Betterman or Black.....need to get some PJ representation on "the Idol".
    no, we dont. :)
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • Options
    TB Rival wrote:

I think that has to legally be cleared by the PJ camp..I am not sure. Just listen Wed. He is awesome.
  • Options
    vedderwoodvedderwood Posts: 2,029
    Elliot is definitly one of my favorites!!! I like him, Chris and Ace!
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
    PA 10/27, 10/28, 10/30 & 10/31/09
  • Options
    Do you know what song your friend will be sining?
  • Options
    vedder99 wrote:
    Do you know what song your friend will be sining?

Sorry, I am sure whatever it is it will be wonderful!
  • Options
    Tonight's the night. Please vote if you can. Thanks, again.
  • Options
    KricketKricket Posts: 707
    bump...just saw him, "best male singer they've had, in all five rounds" said by that Simon dude.
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    He did really well.
    Good luck Elliot.

E.T. phone home...
    sorry had to. :)
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    I am blown away. He rocked it. I knew he had, but seeing is another thing. His brother and I had a huge radio sponsored event to go to tonight for him. The place was packed. We just got home to read all the positive reponses he is getting on the message boards. We are a little overwhelmed, the media was everywhere. It's a nice ride. I hope it continues.Thanks to all that voted. Please help keep him in this. ~ BC
  • Options
    congratulations to your friend! he did a great job, and recieved some of the best comments ever!
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    I was gonna vote for him just cause he's a Virginia boy.
    But he kicked ass, he's really really good.
    We'll keep our fingers crossed.
  • Options
    embraceembrace Posts: 849
    WOW! He did great! Hope to see him sail through!
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • Options
    Cool..made it. Thanks to all that voted.
  • Options
    congratulations to your friend! he did a great job, and recieved some of the best comments ever!

We are all freaking out about that..giving him a hard time..like you better live up to it..Haha..what a blast.
  • Options
    Talked to my buddy last night and told him about you guys and your support. He is very thankful. Keep voting please!!
  • Options
    The girls sucked tonite. "Reports" are that Wed will be better.
  • Options
    yeah, the girls did suck. i hope your buddy does well tomorrow, because he's genuinely talented and seems like a really cool guy. i got my fingers crossed.
  • Options
    yeah, the girls did suck. i hope your buddy does well tomorrow, because he's genuinely talented and seems like a really cool guy. i got my fingers crossed.

He is and thank you.
  • Options
    chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    Your buddy did well last night, really well. Not to mention, he picked a unique and difficult song. I was definitely impressed.
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• Options
    chimpat wrote:
    Your buddy did well last night, really well. Not to mention, he picked a unique and difficult song. I was definitely impressed.

Holy crapz, I know. When I heard the song choice I wasn't too sure. I knew it was kinda jazzed up R&B, but the difficulty..jeez. Hell, I know him and am blown away more each and every week. Thanks again for the support. He is a true talent and I think American is starting to catch on.
  • Options
    He should be ashamed for even being on that show. Good luck to him though.
  • Options
    He should be ashamed for even being on that show. Good luck to him though.

Thanks..I guess??
  • Options
    DE JammerDE Jammer Posts: 26
    bobasfeet wrote:
    I never thought I'd ever watch this show or be asking this on here..but..one of my friends just made the final 12 guys on American Idol. We are all shocked and freaking out here in Richmond,VA. I am asking my Jamily friends to support my buddy...Elliott Yamin. He could use your vote. Trust me this guy has talent and he is a awesome singer. You may have seen him already, you may not have. Tune in and see for yourself. I know I may get flamed for this, but if supporting a good friend and his dreams is so bad...flame away. Thanks.

VOTE FOR ELLIOTT!!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=7984568&blogID=88285559&MyToken=97d6da92-9416-437c-8c79-199e368a46a8

http://www.idolonfox.com/videos/?vid=155

Elliot and Chris are the only two I like and who I think are actually talented...meaning they could cut an album right now.
    Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. -Robert Orben
  • Options
    Whew!! Made it again. Looks like he may be in it for awhile the way the voting is going. Congrats.