Options

Vh1 Rock Honors Presents The Who

Comments

• Options
    have we got any confirmation on how long each band will be playing? or does it not matter how long their set is, all that matters is how well the use it?
    And will they be playing Who songs exclusively
  • Options
    emeraldkityemeraldkity Posts: 370
    And the next day Jeff & Stone are playing in Redmond Wa?

hmm
    I already have my two day tickets for the Subpop bash.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    I was worried about this as well.... but hey, they might be on my plane back on sunday :D
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    FANnCAFANnCA Posts: 107
    any one know what the presale ticket limit is?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934
    so tempted to go to this. happens 2 day's before my birthday. i was just there past april, via thy ed experience at sb & la1. :)
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    I scored a ticket on the floor. I doubled up with a Foo/Who fan and she picked up a pair of tickets. She is in C and I am in D.
    me so happy.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    Cosmo wrote:
    I scored a ticket on the floor. I doubled up with a Foo/Who fan and she picked up a pair of tickets. She is in C and I am in D.
    me so happy.

Good for you Alan. Can't say I"m not jealous though. :D

I just can't swing it, I'm going on vacation at the end of June and this came up after the fact. :(

And I didn't win the radio contest :( :(

Have fun and say hello to Pete for me :D
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Cosmo wrote:
    me so happy.
    Damn!!!

so IS that Password from the Who unique and can only be used One time??

Please let me know. thx
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    aqua amesaqua ames Seattle Posts: 94
    Question. The 10c info says 4 tickets per person.
    I logged onto TM just a bit ago and this is what it says:

Ticket Limit
    There is a 2 ticket limit during the presales and a 4 ticket limit during the public onsale.

The 2 ticket limit might just apply to the Who presale, VIP tix, etc.
    Does TM's 2 ticket limit also apply to the 10C presale???
    2000: Seattle I & II
    2003: Fargo, St Paul, Santa Barbara
    2005: The Gorge & Thunder Bay
    2006: Chicago I & II, St Paul I & II, Portland, The Gorge I & II,
    Honolulu
    2009: Seattle I & II, Portland
    2011: Vancouver B.C.
    2013: Wrigley Field Chicago & Seattle
    2014: St. Paul
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Damn!!!

so IS that Password from the Who unique and can only be used One time??

Please let me know. thx
    Yes. There was a unique password for each member that cost 50 bucks. we split the membership and she picked up the tickets. I told her to get 2 singles because a pair would have been tougher to get up close.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Good seats are available right now. I just bought a pair on the floor. No password necessary. You can join the fanclub when you buy the tickets.

Why was this so easy? I usually get shut out of decent seats on Ticketmaster.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Good seats are available right now. I just bought a pair on the floor. No password necessary. You can join the fanclub when you buy the tickets.

Why was this so easy? I usually get shut out of decent seats on Ticketmaster.

i saw that too...but i'm wondering if they have held some good seats for pj/foos fans....300 bones plus 50 plus service jerkoff charges...:eek:
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    i saw that too...but i'm wondering if they have held some good seats for pj/foos fans....300 bones plus 50 plus service jerkoff charges...:eek:
    You are joining the Who Fan Club:
    $300.00 Ticket
    $ 50.00 Fan Club Membership
    $ 22.30 Convienience Fee
    $ ??.00 Additional TicketMaster Charges
    $372.30+ per Ticket.
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Cosmo wrote:
    $300.00 Ticket
    $ 22.30 Convienience Fee
    $372.30+ per Ticket.

yea well i caved....on the floor on the aisle...couldn't pass it up....see ya there :D
  • Options
    I got seats in section H1 by signing up for the Who fan club. I figured what the hell? I like the Who so I might as well join their fanclub as well.

Has anyone ever sat in these seats before? Is it on the floor? Are they good? Thanks!

I'm from Vegas and have never been to Pauley Pavilion.
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    what happened to the $65 seats?
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    If you can afford the lower level, I would go for those.

Pauley Pavilion was designed with the help of John Wooden, and he wanted to make it comfortable for his players so that the crowd wasn't right on top of them.

Hence, the upper levels are more high/far back angle, as opposed to the more modern arenas, where they sort of hang over the floor, with a very steep slope.
  • Options
    Works out to $699 for the pair. WTF. I figure I am saving $$$$ on airfare/hotel since I can drive to this show. :)
    Cosmo wrote:
    $300.00 Ticket
    $ 22.30 Convienience Fee
    $372.30+ per Ticket.
  • Options
    dana_bdana_b Posts: 141
    I got seats in section H1 by signing up for the Who fan club. I figured what the hell? I like the Who so I might as well join their fanclub as well.

Has anyone ever sat in these seats before? Is it on the floor? Are they good? Thanks!

I'm from Vegas and have never been to Pauley Pavilion.

I've never been there but it looks like they'll be good. I'm in the third row of H2. I've been a Wholigan since he club started but I was at work and stupidly forgot about the presale until 12:30!! Grrrrr....... but I can't complain, at least I'm going!!!! woo hoo!!!!!
  • Options
    sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    this is probably a long shot, but i'll try anyways: if anyone out there could pick up a ticket for me, i will pay back the cost and toss in a little something extra.

thanks.

-me
  • Options
    TheDreamIseeTheDreamIsee Posts: 127
    Sorry if this has been posted.... What time do they go on sale today??? I am guessing 10, but can't seem to find anything about times...
    THANKS!!
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Sorry if this has been posted.... What time do they go on sale today??? I am guessing 10, but can't seem to find anything about times...
    THANKS!!

Yup. 10:00am PST
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:
    Yup. 10:00am PST

Thanks!!
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Alright!
    Are you guys ready???
    DUDE
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    It's $65.00 for upper level seats.
  • Options
    Bummer...I need to buy four tickets and there is a two ticket limit for presales - I will cross my fingers and hope I can get four tomorrow...
  • Options
    Sane MarySane Mary Posts: 223
    I'm in! Floor D, row 13. Thanks 10 Club and Pearl Jam!
  • Options
    EvilRabbitEvilRabbit Posts: 286
    So there were no $65 or $125 seats left available by the time this sale happened??? I was hoping 10c had a section reserved for us.

I'm not skipping Ricky Gervais live for a rock show that's going to be televised for $600 + charges. I would have done so for $250... but $600!
    Are you a screenwriter?
    www.screenplaymechanic.com
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    makes me glad i went ahead and got them yesterday even though it meant paying $50 for the membership. I got 2 $125 tix so at least I am in the building.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    EvilRabbit wrote:
    So there were no $65 or $125 seats left available by the time this sale happened??? I was hoping 10c had a section reserved for us.

I'm not skipping Ricky Gervais live for a rock show that's going to be televised for $600 + charges. I would have done so for $250... but $600!

I got $125 seats. Section 312B, row 3.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus