thanks

peace
  • Options
    email me brendancastle@nycap.rr.com

thanks

peace
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    I now have a spare ticket to the VH1 Rock Honors The Who Show. It is upper level section 304, AKA "the cheap seats".
    If anyone is interested, ONE ticket is yours for transpo to venue from LAX and back to LAX...and a drink!
    Please PM me or send an email to Bgirl59@aol.com this week.(6/23)
    Thanks!
    xo
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    my 2 cents:

The Who sucks ass.......
    PEARL JAM~Lubbock, TX. 10~18~00
    PEARL JAM~San Antonio, TX. 4~5~03
    INCUBUS~Houston, TX. 1~19~07
    INCUBUS~Denver, CO. 2~8~07
    Lollapalooza~Chicago, IL. 8~5~07
    INCUBUS~Austin, TX. 9~3~07
    Bonnaroo~Manchester, TN 6~14~08
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    my 2 cents:

The Who sucks ass.......
    Thanks for your contribution.
    How bout you just skip the show then and don't spoil it for the rest of us.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    EvilRabbitEvilRabbit Posts: 286
    I'm hoping for a finale which includes (but not limited to)...

Eddie and Roger on vocals
    Townsend and McCready on guitar
    Dave Grohl on drums

Can you fucking imagine?
    Are you a screenwriter?
    www.screenplaymechanic.com
  • Options
    pateljampateljam Posts: 340
    EvilRabbit wrote:
    I'm hoping for a finale which includes (but not limited to)...

Eddie and Roger on vocals
    Townsend and McCready on guitar
    Dave Grohl on drums

Can you fucking imagine?

That has to happen!!!!!
    2000-10-28 San Bernardino
    2003-06-02 Irvine
    2003-10-26 Mountain View-Bridge School
    2006-07-09 Los Angeles
    2006-07-10 Los Angeles
    2006-10-22 Mountain View- Bridge School
    2008-07-19 UCLA-Who Rock Honors
    2009-10-1 Los Angeles-2
    2009-10-9 San Diego
  • Options
    msujammermsujammer Posts: 173
    Well I just got tickets for my dad and I to go. He's a giant Who fan, I'm a giant Pearl Jam fan, it just worked out perfectly for us to head down for the weekend from Montana! I'm damn excited now!
    11/3/00 Boise 5/28/03 Missoula 6/15/03 Fargo 8/29/05 Missoula 9/4/05 Calgary 7/22/06 Gorge 7/23/06 The Gorge 7/18/08 9/21/09 Seattle 9/22/09 Seattle 5/3/10 Kansas City 9/3/11 Alpine Valley 9/4/11 Alpine Valley 9/30/12 Missoula
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Goining to be a great show any pre parties planned or places to get a drink before.
  • Options
    VMGACgVMGACg Posts: 135
    a young man aint got nothin in the world these days
    I am questioning my education
  • Options
    whojamlunawhojamluna Posts: 64
    312b row9, i need to sell this cause of my job, i have to travel to peru.
    if anyone interested please pm.
    "A human being that was given to fly"
  • Options
    gtmac75gtmac75 Posts: 22
    sent you a pm
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    exactly two weeks until I fly out for this! I am getting so stoked...
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    I have 4 tickets for sale some buddys backed out on me
    SEC 315 row 9 seat 7-10 pm if intersted
  • Options
    I have 4 tickets for sale some buddys backed out on me
    SEC 315 row 9 seat 7-10 pm if intersted

All these people have tickets and so does ticketmaster. Is anybody going to this fucking thing besides me....
    2003-06-02 Irvine
    2006-07-09 Los Angeles
    2006-07-10 Los Angeles
    2009-10-1 Los Angeles-2
    2009-10-9 San Diego
  • Options
    pateljam wrote:
    All these people have tickets and so does ticketmaster. Is anybody going to this fucking thing besides me....
    Me! Me! I am! :D
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    pateljam wrote:

My girlfriend and I are flying in from Seattle. We will be there these are extras that I bought thinking my friends were going to go but they bailed on me. Do you know of any prepartys it is going to be a awesome show. Any word if there will be a mini show before or if there will be posters at the show. Hopeing they do a crazy 60s like poster like the old filmore easy ones.
  • Options
    My girlfriend and I are flying in from Seattle. We will be there these are extras that I bought thinking my friends were going to go but they bailed on me. Do you know of any prepartys it is going to be a awesome show. Any word if there will be a mini show before or if there will be posters at the show. Hopeing they do a crazy 60s like poster like the old filmore easy ones.
    I'm flying in from Seattle too, maybe we'll be on the same plane, lol. I don't know of any preparties yet, or mini-shows (sadly)
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

a show of some kind would be GREAT. :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    a show of some kind would be GREAT. :D
    yes......it would be FANTASTIC
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    Lukin66 wrote:
    I'm flying in from Seattle too, maybe we'll be on the same plane, lol. I don't know of any preparties yet, or mini-shows (sadly)

I am sorry i forgot i am dropping my daughter off with gma in portland so we are flying out there. Did u get ur hotel we are staying at the clarmont. SO we should just make our own party somewhere at a bar.
  • Options
    I am sorry i forgot i am dropping my daughter off with gma in portland so we are flying out there. Did u get ur hotel we are staying at the clarmont. SO we should just make our own party somewhere at a bar.
    I heartily agree with you :D
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    Lukin66 wrote:
    I heartily agree with you :D

Well on fri night going to check out Hollywood. Then Sat morning wanna go see all the rich folks on melrose then hit up a bar near the venue since it is a college town there gotta be some cheap places to drink. I figure with the diverse crowd if there are posters it shouldnt be to crazy u know. I just have a feeling some hotspots in La that Eddie or some of the members will make a apperance. I dont know just a hunch and keeping my fingers crossed
  • Options
    I am gonna be with my 17 old son, so let me know if guys plan on meeting on a bar/resturant where he could go in...

I haven't been to the UCLA area in 20 years and even then I don't recall any cheap places to drink... I also recall parking being a bitch...
    I mean come on its UCLA not Cal State San Bernardino he/he
    2003-06-02 Irvine
    2006-07-09 Los Angeles
    2006-07-10 Los Angeles
    2009-10-1 Los Angeles-2
    2009-10-9 San Diego
  • Options
    pateljam wrote:
    I am gonna be with my 17 old son, so let me know if guys plan on meeting on a bar/resturant where he could go in...

I haven't been to the UCLA area in 20 years and even then I don't recall any cheap places to drink... I also recall parking being a bitch...
    I mean come on its UCLA not Cal State San Bernardino he/he

Well we are staying across the street at the claremont.If there is free parking for hotel guest i could hook someone up if they are driving there car.I know we will find a palce to drink if not good ol hotel room parties.
  • Options
    Well we are staying across the street at the claremont.If there is free parking for hotel guest i could hook someone up if they are driving there car.I know we will find a palce to drink if not good ol hotel room parties.
    I may have to take you up on that parking space, I really don't want to pay $20 for parking at the pavillion
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    Lukin66 wrote:
    I may have to take you up on that parking space, I really don't want to pay $20 for parking at the pavillion

I will call the hotel and find out if we get a spot there. I take it u are renting a car.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    Lukin66 wrote:

For most events, ucla charges $8 to park. If you don't mind a 10 minute walk, you may be able to find a spot in Westwood, just south of the Westwood Plaza entrance.

Westwood has a few swank bars...Palamino, the gardens, the napa valley grille......these are a bit on the upscale side. Alcapulco restaurant has a mellow bar, and the W hotel has a posh scenster bar.

The westwood brewing company is just like it sounds and has a laid back vibe.

If you need a quick bite, Lamonicas Pizza, Pita King, Saks Teriyaki, In and Out Burger, and Fatburger are a few choices.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    For most events, ucla charges $8 to park. If you don't mind a 10 minute walk, you may be able to find a spot in Westwood, just south of the Westwood Plaza entrance.

Westwood has a few swank bars...Palamino, the gardens, the napa valley grille......these are a bit on the upscale side. Alcapulco restaurant has a mellow bar, and the W hotel has a posh scenster bar.

If you need a quick bite, Lamonicas Pizza, Pita King, Saks Teriyaki, In and Out Burger, and Fatburger are a few choices.
    IN-N-OUT! It has been so long since I tasted the deliciousness that is In-N-Out Burger, now I am doubly excited for LA
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

IN-N-OUT! It has been so long since I tasted the deliciousness that is In-N-Out Burger, now I am doubly excited for LA
    gets to me every time