Options

framed poster thread

Comments

• Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,063

Looking forward to seeing some of these framed. I need inspiration.  Currently in a $20 poster frame from target, but I plan to get it properly matted and framed. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 562

Looking forward to seeing some of these framed. I need inspiration.  Currently in a $20 poster frame from target, but I plan to get it properly matted and framed. 
    nice
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,766
    That is a cool poster. My head can get lost in there.
  • Options

Beautiful. 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,494
    vinyl boy said:
    Wife did up this one with sticker, tix and pics!!!
    Nice! I have the tickets for Hamilton and Toronto. Based on how cool this looks I think I am going to add them to the frame job like this.
  • Options
    JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PA Posts: 179
    edited October 2022

Thinking the same thing. Still trying to figure out what I want to do with this one. Not to mention, it throws off the flow of my whole wall with the landscape layout. Hahha. 
  • Options
    pthomnpthomn Posts: 114
    STL
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,820
    Loujoe said:
    ^^Pretty darn hot.  Looks like it has a nice home hfd. Look for visitation rights. Not sure it's safe if you know the address. 
    HAHA
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Just picked up my Nashville poster. 
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,383
    Finally got it on the wall.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    TO42596TO42596 The Netherlands Posts: 141
    pthomn said:
    STL
    Nice job, that looks great!
    2000 London I
    2006 Arnhem & Prague
    2012 Amsterdam I & II / EV Amsterdam II
    2013 Buenos Aires & Wrigley Field / Brad Utrecht / Soundgarden Oslo & Amsterdam
    2014 Amsterdam I & II, Vienna, Berlin & Leeds / Soundgarden Santiago, Utrecht & Tilburg
    2016 MSG I & II, Quebec City, Fenway Park I & II
    2018 Amsterdam I & II, Krakow & Berlin
    2022 Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam & Toronto
    2023 Austin I & II
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    mfc2006 said:
    Finally got it on the wall.

Sweet!
  • Options
    JDime20JDime20 Posts: 192
    Went in to pick these up this morning and they framed them backwards, literally had them both face down. Mind blowing. But they fixed them and I’m very happy with how they turned out!

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,820
    WTF? face down? jesus
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JDime20JDime20 Posts: 192
    WTF? face down? jesus
    They said because of the ‘no flippers’ callout on the back… they thought they couldn’t flip it over? I was too dumbfounded to ask. 
  • Options
    JDime20 said:
    WTF? face down? jesus
    They said because of the ‘no flippers’ callout on the back… they thought they couldn’t flip it over? I was too dumbfounded to ask. 

The framing jobs are great looking. But if those people drive to their job...I am terrified.....
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,929
    JDime20 said:
    Went in to pick these up this morning and they framed them backwards, literally had them both face down. Mind blowing. But they fixed them and I’m very happy with how they turned out!

They look great!
  • Options
    PapaljuicePapaljuice Jacksonville Posts: 502
    JDime20 said:

Those look good. Waiting for my STL and Nash posters to come back from the framers. Your Oklahoma frame looks like the frames I went with for both of mine, except different outline colors. My STL is red and Nash is orange. 
    Pearl Jam - ST. PETERSBURG, FL 3-29-94 / WEST PALM BEACH, FL 9-22-98 / TAMPA, FL 8-12-00 / CHARLOTTE, NC 10/30/13 / ST. LOUIS, MO 10-03-2014 / TAMPA, FL 4-11-16 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 4-13-16
    Eddie Vedder - JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/24/12 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/25/12 / ORLANDO, FL 11-28-12
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,383
    JDime20 said:
    WTF? face down? jesus
    LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    3 x Brad Klausen
  • Options
    hans1971 said:

3 x Brad Klausen

Sweet! B)

• Options
    Color is just slightly off on the matting, but I'm gonna live with it.
  • Options
    Color is just slightly off on the matting, but I'm gonna live with it.

NICE!
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Ok I have a good 5 or 6 posters I need to frame. I'd rather do it myself, as the one time I used Michaels, they damaged my moline s/n poster. In the past I've used arttoframe.com. They seem to give good frames, but not exactly cheap. Is that who others use, or does anyone have a suggestion? And since this might get pricey, especially with uv glasses, if I need to wait for a black friday sale, I can do that since its right around the corner.
  • Options
    Sarava said:
    Ok I have a good 5 or 6 posters I need to frame. I'd rather do it myself, as the one time I used Michaels, they damaged my moline s/n poster. In the past I've used arttoframe.com. They seem to give good frames, but not exactly cheap. Is that who others use, or does anyone have a suggestion? And since this might get pricey, especially with uv glasses, if I need to wait for a black friday sale, I can do that since its right around the corner.
    I use art to frames for all of mine (thanks to @joeyp21). You can customize your frame and glass to reduce some of the costs. Its still going to be $75+, but in my opinion its worth it. Your in control of framing it, and not worried about someone else damaging it. Waiting for black friday is a solid bet, especially if your going to do a handful. 

• Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 590
    edited October 2022

Just back from the framers. Very happy with how it turned out. Super happy to have been at a show that had such a great poster.

Crazy that I’ve got this framed before getting my Hyde Park 2010 poster framed! Anyway that’s there now so that should be framed within the next couple of weeks. Will post pics when that’s back.
    Post edited by matt84 on
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Sarava said:
    I use art to frames for all of mine (thanks to @joeyp21). You can customize your frame and glass to reduce some of the costs. Its still going to be $75+, but in my opinion its worth it. Your in control of framing it, and not worried about someone else damaging it. Waiting for black friday is a solid bet, especially if your going to do a handful. 

Thank you...I'll stick with them then.
  • Options
    matt84 said:

Just back from the framers. Very happy with how it turned out. Super happy to have been at a show that had such a great poster.

Crazy that I’ve got this framed before getting my Hyde Park 2010 poster framed! Anyway that’s there now so that should be framed within the next couple of weeks. Will post pics when that’s back.
    Love this! Well done! 
  • Options
    This was a tricky one IMO, but exceeded expectations. 

• Options
    JoeyP21 said:
    This was a tricky one IMO, but exceeded expectations. 

Well done!