paylingpayling Seattle Posts: 294
    Got a couple more back from the frame shop
    PA
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 749
    payling said:
    Nice.
    I think that Oakland frame would look extremly beautiful with the Paris poster
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,483
    I looked through this thread for the e-center live 00 poster, and didnt see anything.  Has anyone framed this one?  Would like to see some different results.  I cant figure out what kind of mat to use. 

Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    alislanealislane Brazil Posts: 12
    Just sharing a look inside of a brazilian fan's place.
    First time seeing them far from home.
    I'm a terrible photographer
    Furthermore no paspatur and plenty of 
    reflection (very jealous of the excellent frames I see around here)
    Missing Copenhage...
     and running out of space in the room

• Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    ^awesome!
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,935

Put up a couple of posters in my work from home “office” …slowly filling up the flat.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    edgesredgesr Posts: 52
    payling said:
    Wow! The green and red really pops, great job by your framer there.
    Manchester 2 - 2012
    Milton Keynes - 2014
    Krakow - 2018
    London 1&2 - 2018
    Hyde Park 1&2 - 2022
    Amsterdam 1 - 2022
  • Options
    MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,436
    Spags said:

Put up a couple of posters in my work from home “office” …slowly filling up the flat.
    They both look great! That EV poster is a favorite of mine.  Nice work!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 609
    My wife and I are the proud new owners of our grail, a 2011 EV Munk One Pike’s Market Poster. We’re getting ready to have it  framed and looking to see what sort of frame/mat choices others have made and would be willing to post. Thanks for your consideration!
  • Options
    Finished hanging our LA and OAK posters
    PA
  • Options
    ten474ten474 Los Angeles Posts: 145
    Obtained this one from a friend of a friend who got divorced.  
    2000: Los Angeles, San Bernardino
    2003: Irvine, Las Vegas, Santa Barbara
    2006: Los Angeles N1 & N2
    2011: Mexico City
    2013: Wrigley Field, Los Angeles N1 & N2
    2014: Austin City Limits Weekend 1
    2015: Mexico City
    2016: Fenway N1 & N2
    2018: Seattle N1 & N2, Missoula, Boston N1 & N2
    2021: Ohana I, Ohana II
    2022: San Diego, LA N1 & N2, Oakland N1 & N2, Fresno
    2023: St. Paul N1 & N2

• Options
    U2SJU2SJ Posts: 61
    I finally got my Pearl Jam posters (and Temple of the Dog) framed and up on my wall!!! 
  • Options
    Got cancelled Sacto  show poster back from the framers

PA
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    payling said:
    Got cancelled Sacto  show poster back from the framers

It pops! Looks great 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    87astro87astro North Carolina Posts: 50
    Vedd Hedd said:
    I looked through this thread for the e-center live 00 poster, and didnt see anything.  Has anyone framed this one?  Would like to see some different results.  I cant figure out what kind of mat to use. 

I would love to see how this would look framed and matted as well.   Do you know what show this was from?  I actually have that poster sitting in a tube in my closet.  Saw it sitting in a record store and the store owner gave it to me.  Its a very cool long poster.
  • Options
    U2SJ said:
    I finally got my Pearl Jam posters (and Temple of the Dog) framed and up on my wall!!! 
    these are great! what was yellow first, the wall or posters?!
  • Options
    Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    Love all these poster images!  Curious what people have done to display their sticker collections.  I'm working on sticker/badge collection from every show of this tour but realized I don't have a plan for them once complete.  Would hate to just put them in a box.  Open to suggestions.  Thanks everyone.  
  • Options
    Groda03 said:
    Love all these poster images!  Curious what people have done to display their sticker collections.  I'm working on sticker/badge collection from every show of this tour but realized I don't have a plan for them once complete.  Would hate to just put them in a box.  Open to suggestions.  Thanks everyone.  
    what if you...stuck them on something?! Nalgene, beer fridge, tool box, etc. 

All kidding aside, I put them in a box and never look at them but I should do something with them!
  • Options

I got this 30”x40” behemoth as a throw in from a large collection that I bought. Kind of sad that the only place that I room for it is in my garage. 
  • Options

• Options
    B-GirlB-Girl Posts: 105
    I plaster the stickers all over the storage box I keep my 10c stuff in.
  • Options
    B-GirlB-Girl Posts: 105
    I started framing some, nothing too crazy.  My intention was to do black on black or white on white with a thin colored mat on the inside, but everything I've framed so far has some design element that prevented matting, all the  mock-ups with matting looked odd on these or covered a signature.  We were able to do a floating mat on the LA '98 and did a single black mat for the San Berdoo publicity flyer but I couldn't find a colored mat in the framer's stock that matched those prints to my liking.
  • Options

It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,963

I got this 30”x40” behemoth as a throw in from a large collection that I bought. Kind of sad that the only place that I room for it is in my garage. 
    So cool, this looks great!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    B-Girl said:
    I started framing some, nothing too crazy.  My intention was to do black on black or white on white with a thin colored mat on the inside, but everything I've framed so far has some design element that prevented matting, all the  mock-ups with matting looked odd on these or covered a signature.  We were able to do a floating mat on the LA '98 and did a single black mat for the San Berdoo publicity flyer but I couldn't find a colored mat in the framer's stock that matched those prints to my liking.
    Wow, what a flashback. I was at all of those shows. Great times!
  • Options