002.jpg
    Very nice
  • Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Really great job with that MunkONe
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,982
    MR151287 wrote:
    Thanks for the info Demetrios. Here is my 09 SLC.

http://s879.photobucket.com/albums/ab35 ... 091434.jpg

np! I love the frame work on this! :)
  • Options
    brainofebrainofe Posts: 263
    brainofe wrote:
    DSC01959.jpg

ACL posters, both by Ames Bros.
    Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.
  • Options
    MR151287 wrote:
    Thanks for the info Demetrios. Here is my 09 SLC.

http://s879.photobucket.com/albums/ab35 ... 091434.jpg

I really like this one...good job!!!
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    I'm finally getting around to putting mine up here.... These are the current PJ frame jobs up in the house, I have a bunch more in storage, will post them when I get the chance as well...

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... G_0459.jpg

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... G_0455.jpg

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... G_0457.jpg
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    I'm finally getting around to putting mine up here.... These are the current PJ frame jobs up in the house, I have a bunch more in storage, will post them when I get the chance as well...

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... G_0459.jpg

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... G_0455.jpg

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... G_0457.jpg

Nice job. My MSG 08's keep going down the list of prints to frame. I can't keep up!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Shows Attended:
    10/05/00 Toronto, 09/13/05 Hamilton, 09/19/05 Toronto,
    05/09/06 Toronto, 05/10/06 Toronto, 08/12/08 Toronto EV,
    08/13/08 Toronto EV, 08/21/09 Toronto, 05/10/10 Buffalo
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007

LOVE the Hip posters...

They are the inspiration for my board user name!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    i've posted my poster wall before, but it's been awhile:

PearlJamposters2009.jpg

i now have the happy problem of too many posters and no place for em! i already have 3 others framed propped up elsewhere in the same room (methane 2006 tour, ev solo evilkinevil and the vfc movie poster), and i have my 2 philly posters still in tubes. someday i hope to expand my display space, but for now...this is it.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672

PearlJamposters2009.jpg

i now have the happy problem of too many posters and no place for em! i already have 3 others framed propped up elsewhere in the same room (methane 2006 tour, ev solo evilkinevil and the vfc movie poster), and i have my 2 philly posters still in tubes. someday i hope to expand my display space, but for now...this is it.

That looks pretty nice man- I have close to 200 posters - About 55 framed - What the heck do I do :?: I only have about 10 of them on display, but one day I'll make a PJ museum in my house.

Thanks for sharing the picture
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045

PearlJamposters2009.jpg

I really wish I would have gone this direction when displaying mine. Yours look so so so nice, I am jealous. I still only have about 30 or so on the walls and the other 70 are still framed and just scattered around the shop. One of these days when my life stops spinning, I am going to get them on the walls. That said, they will never look as nice as yours! NICELY DONE! :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    tonifig8 wrote:

PearlJamposters2009.jpg

That looks pretty nice man- I have close to 200 posters - About 55 framed - What the heck do I do :?: I only have about 10 of them on display, but one day I'll make a PJ museum in my house.

Thanks for sharing the picture

:shock:
    wowzers!

so where do you store them all?
    i guess i didn't have the forethought that the wall would fill up so quickly, i should've been more choosy in what i framed to conserve space b/c i would LOVE to say have the philly halloween poster up there, especially instead of the edmonton :).....but it's not like i can swap the frames. and, framing archivally as i have, it's pricey to do just to shove in the closet for the time being. :? someday i dream of finishing our basement and it being all my pj posters, but that is a long way off right now, if ever more than a simple desire. eh well.

oh and pjtradeking, ikea has display ledges now that are MUCH cheaper. it actually kills me when i think about it, they came out not long after i got my pottery barn ledges, maybe 6 months? :evil: such is life....
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    wowzers!

i guess i didn't have the forethought that the wall would fill up so quickly, i should've been more choosy in what i framed to conserve space b/c i would LOVE to say have the philly halloween poster up there, especially instead of the edmonton :).....but it's not like i can swap the frames. and, framing archivally as i have, it's pricey to do just to shove in the closet for the time being. :? someday i dream of finishing our basement and it being all my pj posters, but that is a long way off right now, if ever more than a simple desire. eh well.

oh and pjtradeking, ikea has display ledges now that are MUCH cheaper. it actually kills me when i think about it, they came out not long after i got my pottery barn ledges, maybe 6 months? :evil: such is life....
    You don't worry about the direct light streaming in on them (especially the left side)? I would!
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    wowzers!

You don't worry about the direct light streaming in on them (especially the left side)? I would!

i know, and i do.....but, i want them displayed, and i am not making the room a cave.
    they are under UV glass, tho i know light can still damage them eventually. the direct light situation really isn't all that direct for too long, but yes....it is a concern. however, i am of the mind that art is meant to be seen, out and appreciated....and so this is my only solution for the time being. in the basement they'd definitely be safer from light, but until the space is finished...i'd be worried about mositure! always an issue! :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    zezitozezito Posts: 164
    adelaideposter.th.gif
    "...take care of a couple of requests...one is from last night...I don't know if you are here again tonight...this first one...I'm not gonna tell you!"
    EV Adelaide 22-11-2006 ... yep I was there ... THANKS!
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e365/restlesssoulbdp/IMG_0231.jpg

smallframed.jpg

Thanks to chitty for the copy of Ed's setlist. Thanks to Ed for the pick. Thanks to ten club for the front row seats. Thanks to the Vitalogy and Wishlist Foundation.

Thanks to Pearl Jam for the greatest night of my life.

That's one of the coolest poster/displays I've ever seen! Nice job and glad to hear it was such a great experience for you!
  • Options
    ccjackccjack Posts: 134
    breath123 wrote:

_DSC0022.jpg
    DSC_2771.jpg
    DSC_2770.jpg
    DSC_2769.jpg
    DSC_2773.jpg
    DSC_2767.jpg
    DSC_2768.jpg

you are either single or have the coolest wife ever![/quote]

I AM the coolest wife ever and these are all mine lol, my husband is very understanding about my PJ obsession!
    "Push me and I will resist"
  • Options
    t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    zezito77 wrote:
    adelaideposter.th.gif

Nice job!

Who's guitar pic is that...Aments?
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Options
    Just finished my second framing job. It's nothing compared to all of the masterpieces I have seen on here, but there's something about framing a PJ poster yourself that makes you want to share anyway. Picture quality isn't the best (camera phone), and I'm not sure about the black matte with the border of the poster...but here it is:

evposter.jpg
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    ...It's nothing compared to all of the masterpieces I have seen on here...

I like it! is exactly what i want to do with mine! Yours IS a master piece no doubt about it! 8-)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,982

PearlJamposters2009.jpg

Beautiful! :)
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    demetrios wrote:

PearlJamposters2009.jpg

Beautiful! :)

I don't know, I can see the window, you can't stop framing posters until you can't see the light from the window!

Btw awesome!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    zezitozezito Posts: 164
    t0mMye wrote:
    zezito77 wrote:
    adelaideposter.th.gif

Nice job!

Who's guitar pic is that...Aments?

That's Mike's pick mate.... Cheers and merry driksmassss!
    "...take care of a couple of requests...one is from last night...I don't know if you are here again tonight...this first one...I'm not gonna tell you!"
    EV Adelaide 22-11-2006 ... yep I was there ... THANKS!
  • Options
    t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Ah I can see it now that you said that. Love how you did this, nice job.
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 1,016
    Just finished my second framing job. It's nothing compared to all of the masterpieces I have seen on here, but there's something about framing a PJ poster yourself that makes you want to share anyway. Picture quality isn't the best (camera phone), and I'm not sure about the black matte with the border of the poster...but here it is:

evposter.jpg

hey, how are you posting images? Most other peoples seem to link to photobucket or another site. But yours don't seem to be links...Just want to upload some if mine straight from my phone
  • Options
    u have to go to photobucket and adjust the size in the "direct link" then copy paste with the 'Img' tab instead of quote tab... Just play around with it a bit and Im sure you can figure it out. Preview it before you post it to see what it will look like.