Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Fender Amps?

124»

Comments

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin LouisPosts: 18,028
    Picked up a  Fender '57 Champ Reissue 5 watt amp.  I'm loving it thus far.  Perfect for just playing quietly at home (especially in an apartment).  It breaks at a volume level that won't hurt your ears but I've also used a Tube Screamer and sounds good.  The tone is great. 
    i looked at those. great sounding amps. i ended up with blues jr just because i wanted something a little louder than the champ. if i were in an apartment i would have gone with the champ. still may pick one up at some point.
    "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Hemingway

"i'm not here to start the fire. i am here to fan the flames..."

If you have never failed, you have never lived.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 13,267
    Picked up a  Fender '57 Champ Reissue 5 watt amp.  I'm loving it thus far.  Perfect for just playing quietly at home (especially in an apartment).  It breaks at a volume level that won't hurt your ears but I've also used a Tube Screamer and sounds good.  The tone is great. 
    i looked at those. great sounding amps. i ended up with blues jr just because i wanted something a little louder than the champ. if i were in an apartment i would have gone with the champ. still may pick one up at some point.
    I pretty much had the same analysis you had. Blues Jr. would have been too loud for what I wanted for the apartment.

looked into buying a house so I could have a proper guitar setup but damn inventory is so low right now and it is a seller’s market. Went with the Champ to tied me over until I pull the trigger on a house.  Then it will be time to grab the ear plugs.
    I pretty much had the same analysis you had. Blues Jr. would have been too loud for what I wanted for the apartment.

looked into buying a house so I could have a proper guitar setup but damn inventory is so low right now and it is a seller’s market. Went with the Champ to tied me over until I pull the trigger on a house.  Then it will be time to grab the ear plugs.
    you can do what i am doing. rent a house. problem solved, lol.
    "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Hemingway

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 13,267

You have the answers.  

You have the answers.  
    haha keep that quiet!