***Official M&G Solo Contest Sign-Up***

13»

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    we dont want mike mccready impersonators though, so i think an original track would suit better. by the way, in my original post, it has everyoen who is participating, so go check out your compitition

Ok, you got me there.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I like the idea of something Trowerish, or slower Hendrix (Little Wing). Another thing cool would be something like 'Green Onions'. Cool song, easy to solo over.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • jbdjbd Posts: 65
    Hey Harisson I don't think you counted me in on your original post ;-)
    "Fuck the kids ! Except the ones who are buying our records! They're fucking themselves!" - Mark Arm
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447

the /index part on doesn't work, but at guitarbt.com, it's all in another language, and I can't read any foreign lanuages. Or write. Or speak. Or really understand.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    gobrowns19 wrote:
    the /index part on doesn't work, but at guitarbt.com, it's all in another language, and I can't read any foreign lanuages. Or write. Or speak. Or really understand.

Dear God the site is GONE! I was using it like two days ago. I got the link from my favorites, which is where I get all my backing tracks from.

'tis a shame. Hopefully it will come back.
  • jbd wrote:
    Hey Harisson I don't think you counted me in on your original post ;-)

i need your email pm'd to me first, thanks!

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • I'm not the best guitarist in the world but I'll give it a shot
    "...Oh no wait, you're Bisexual...."
    If you wanna chat, rorykent8@hotmail.com
  • BeavBeav Posts: 223
    so im definately seeing some older chunkier style of music, ala neil young....i could definately make some mid-tempo stuff like his. Something like, cortez the killer, even down by the river ish...? im thinking like a maggot brain that progressivly gets harder into something youngish. what do you guys thinking?

down by the river-ish would work.
    "Sooner or later you'll bare your teeth"
    www.myspace.com/volinic
    www.myspace.com/zane26 (band)
  • hey guys, please read this thread, it includes the participants and the general rules of whats going down. Thanks

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=196005

harrison

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • actually count me out, I have no recording method
    "...Oh no wait, you're Bisexual...."
    If you wanna chat, rorykent8@hotmail.com
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    count me in id love to try put a solo together, even tho im just startin to play with scales an solos

will pm you my email now

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • 88mmm88mmm Posts: 4
    I would like in on the solo ting. PM on the way