New Cabinet

13»

Comments

• http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38075&item=3777493156&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I think i know that person selling that amp... or did about 4 years ago. can't tell for sure obviously, but that guys in my area code.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    That Matamp is just gorgeous...

And it's only a 3-hour drive from me.

Hmm...

I'd probably rather look for the elusive Mig 30. Only marginally easier to find.

I'd like to pick up one of those diagonally-oriented Marshall 2x12"s. It would match nicely with my Marshall 4x10".

Been thinking a lot about letting go of the Weber cab... any interest? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I'm interested but shipping might be an issue and I have to sell the UC to make room.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    KillerIsMe wrote:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38075&item=3777493156&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I think i know that person selling that amp... or did about 4 years ago. can't tell for sure obviously, but that guys in my area code.

it's a really cool budget amp, the aesthetics aren't that great, but it sounds pretty good. My playing buddy has one in his crawl space under the house along with a drumset and a PA, sound's great with his DS Schecter PT with seymour duncans installed.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    I'm interested but shipping might be an issue and I have to sell the UC to make room.

It'd probably be about $80 for UPS Ground...

I'd be looking for $350 for the cab. So it could be yours for $430... with 4 Weber alnico's, barely broken in...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.