Options

Setlist for our show on Friday... Thoughts?

13»

Comments

• Options
    House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    Should be fun... some of my friends are coming to the show... we will drink and have a good time...

Then we will...

Kick Out The JAAAMS!!

I can't decide what to wear, it is cold, but I always sweat on stage... I am thinking layers for options.
    There's No Code.
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by House53
    Should be fun... some of my friends are coming to the show... we will drink and have a good time...

Then we will...

Kick Out The JAAAMS!!

I can't decide what to wear, it is cold, but I always sweat on stage... I am thinking layers for options.

A little Iggy Pop and the Stooges no less. Good luck.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    We are gonna do that one too...

Now I wanna be your dog!!
    Well, not really... :D

I changed my strings Wednesday and stretched them out last night... I played along with the Nashville boot...

Got me pumped up and ready to rock... now I just to resist starting the show with Oceans.
    There's No Code.
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    We are gonna do that one too...

Now I wanna be your dog!!
    Well, not really... :D

I changed my strings Wednesday and stretched them out last night... I played along with the Nashville boot...

Got me pumped up and ready to rock... now I just to resist starting the show with Oceans.

yeah I was at that show. Cheetah Chrome was cool.

That was my favorite show of the tour I think though I like the setlist from Atlanta the next night better.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907

Then we will...

Kick Out The JAAAMS!!

Funny, I never thought men worried about what they wore on stage. Layers should be fine.

I'm gonna kick 'em out
    Let me be who I am
    And let me kick out the jams
    Yes kick out the jams
    I done kick 'em out
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • Options
    7th row Mike Side... Oh yeah... right on the middle aisle... the lead guitarist from my band was at that show too... in the 8th row, but we hadn't met each other at that time.

Anyways, that was a great show.

My friend and I were playing baseball in the parking lot during soundcheck... I hadn't listened to Pearl Jam in two weeks and they started into Present Tense... I was hoping around and dancing... I had the biggest grin on my face...

We got Throw Your Arms Around Me to start the night... near perfect.

That was two shows in a row for Sonic Reducer for my friend and I ... we got it at St. Louis in 2000 one of only two times that whole tour. I think I jumped 10 feet in the air on that opening

B-BANG!! C# - B I think? Anyways...

Nashville 2003, great show
    There's No Code.
  • Options
    Originally posted by puremagic
    Funny, I never thought men worried about what they wore on stage. Layers should be fine.

I'm gonna kick 'em out
    Let me be who I am
    And let me kick out the jams
    Yes kick out the jams
    I done kick 'em out

I am worried for comforts sake, not for what to wear stylistically... I know I will look fabulous... :D

come on you saw a picture didn't you... he he
    There's No Code.
  • Options
    I am worried for comforts sake, not for what to wear stylistically... I know I will look fabulous... :D

Any comment I make would be taken the wrong way so I'll just say - Rock on!!!
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • Options
    I am sure whatever you have to say, we could all take it in a mature context. Don't worry you won't hurt my feelings...

But thank you for the Rock On!!
    There's No Code.
  • Options
    I am sure whatever you have to say, we could all take it in a mature context. Don't worry you won't hurt my feelings...

But thank you for the Rock On!!

No, it wasn't hurtful, it just didn't look right in print.
  • Options
    Well, now you have built it up way too much... you have to tell me what you intended to say...

Less than seven hours until we take the stage... I have said it before...

The Waiting Drove Me Mad!!
    There's No Code.
  • Options

Less than seven hours until we take the stage... I have said it before...

The Waiting Drove Me Mad!!

Don't you think you oughtta rest?
  • Options
    actually I am going on a run in about an hour... then dinner with friends... the adrenaline will kick in about 10:30 when the opening band starts... that and the whiskey...

it's funny I just checked back for the first time in 30 minutes, and you had just posted.

So, what were you going to say, you have piqued my interest...
    There's No Code.
  • Options

Interesting.
  • Options
    why did that look odd when typed?

Oh well. I will give a report of the show to those interested sometime next week.

I am off to enjoy some time with my friends and to enjoy running in the cold...

call me Aqualung... do you still remember December's foggy freeze?
    There's No Code.