I agree about that neck...

I just mean that guitar... I could be the next George Thorogood
    There's No Code.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by House53
    I agree about that neck...

I just mean that guitar... I could be the next George Thorogood

Love George.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    I saw him on TV the other night... played an acoustic version of One Bourbon, etc...

Pretty cool stuff.
    There's No Code.
    http://www.4mspedals.com/

check this sight out house and have fun. Not your thing probably but damn, a few beers and you'll play with these things all night long.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i played an AD15 last night. they are gorgeous. only $750US.
    Originally posted by exhausted
    i played an AD15 last night. they are gorgeous. only $750US.

nice huh. AD15/10?

I really want to try mine with a 2x10 or 2x12 cab underneath it.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    12". just gorgeous. but i know another amp won't make me a better musician so i have to resist.
    I just played my buddies Schecter Diamond PT tonight into a 100 watt Carvin with 4 6L6's cranked up loud. Man it's fun to play with a drummer. That guitar is actually quite nice. Damn it was loud tonight, Such a good night. Saw my buddies friends band play at the CD release party for relatively free (just beer) and then went to the strip club/bar for a while (free, pays to befriend strippers I guess) and then back to their house to jam. Very fun.

Oh and House the opening band from Kansas City's guitar player had a commanche. The guitar and his method sounded fine. The problem was he was playing through a fender (SS) Dyna Touch Deluxe 90. That amp is fucking horrid, he had no tone whatsoever mostly because of that amp.

My buddy says don't buy the G&L because the re sale sucks ass.
    Well, I won a Wiggler on ebay for $130... I figure that's a fair price for a new in box product.

I should get it later this week.

I am interested to see what it sounds like with my setup.
    There's No Code.
    Well, I won a Wiggler on ebay for $130... I figure that's a fair price for a new in box product.

I should get it later this week.

I am interested to see what it sounds like with my setup.

sweet, that was you huh, I considered outbidding you but decided against it. Glad you won. You got it for a great price. Hope it works for you.
    I will let you know if I like it or not...

if trem/vib isn't what I am looking for... I will let you know...

Meeting up with the new potential band members later this week.

Hopefully we can figure something out.
    There's No Code.
  • puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    I will let you know if I like it or not...

if trem/vib isn't what I am looking for... I will let you know...

Meeting up with the new potential band members later this week.

Hopefully we can figure something out.

I've been out of town. So maybe new band and a new city? Still a proud SG owner with a new FX toy. Cool.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
    Pure,

I was in Cleveland for work. Not moving there.

New potential band meets up this Monday night. Should be good.

SG is still mine. New FX unit should get here early next week.

I got a cat last week too... he is pretty cool.
    There's No Code.
  • puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Pure,

I was in Cleveland for work. Not moving there.

New potential band meets up this Monday night. Should be good.

SG is still mine. New FX unit should get here early next week.

I got a cat last week too... he is pretty cool.

Sorry, I was out of town on business also. So the new band is still in St. Louis then, good. Sure you'll have a good review on your new toy. Good luck with your cat, wonder if they use guitars as scratching poles. j/k.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
    The cat actually likes when I play guitar... he runs around on fast songs... and he has been sitting at my feet during slow songs... he meows at me when I sing sometimes...

My Cat: *MEEOOOOOWW*
    Translation: FREEBIIIIRD!!

He hasn't done anything bad to any of my guitars or amp yet... so I think he will be alright.
    There's No Code.