Eddie Just Told Me To Tell Ya'll: VOTE FOR RON PAUL!

DriftingByTheStormDriftingByTheStorm Posts: 8,684
edited February 2008 in The Porch
He said it makes him want to puke that Stone and Matt are so gullible that they think Obama will "change" anything but the color of the drapes in the oval office.

And he urged me to get on here and tell ya'll that RON PAUL is this nation's only hope.

He said he'd post himself, but his typewriter is not getting a good net connection today.

:D:D:D
If I was to smile and I held out my hand
If I opened it now would you not understand?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• He said it makes him want to puke that Stone and Matt are so gullible that they think Obama will "change" anything but the color of the drapes in the oval office.

And he urged me to get on here and tell ya'll that RON PAUL is this nation's only hope.

He said he'd post himself, but his typewriter is not getting a good net connection today.

Eddie wouldn't ask us to vote for the biggest pro-life candidate there is. With that said, Obama probably isn't going to be able to do a fraction of what he's promising, even if he's sincere about trying.
    Maybe all I need is a shot in the arm....
  • ViggoViggo Posts: 274
    Eddie doesn't vote republican. He votes Green party!
    It's okay, It's okay
    You don't have to run and hide away
    It's okay, it's okay
    I love you anyway
    2007: Pearl Jam concert in Düsseldorf (21. June)
    2007: Chris Cornell concert in Kristiansand (2. July)
    2007: The Who concert in Kristiansand (4. July)
  • NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,309
    Viggo wrote:
    Eddie doesn't vote republican. He votes Green party!

isn't ron paul running on the segregationist ticket???
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Eddie wouldn't ask us to vote for the biggest pro-life candidate there is. With that said, Obama probably isn't going to be able to do a fraction of what he's promising, even if he's sincere about trying.

Are ANY of them really sincere about anything??? Isnt it all just a ploy to get in office and then back out on most of what you said?? This applies to either side...
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • NewJPage wrote:
    :rolleyes:
  • NewJPage wrote:

Yup, he's going to do a "Weekend at Bernies" type of ticket w/ Strom Thurmond as his running mate.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,299
    i don't take political advice from a message board go back and tell him if he want's me to vote like him ,play fucking MSG FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT ,then i would consider hi's advice now go tell him that ...;)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • He said it makes him want to puke that Stone and Matt are so gullible that they think Obama will "change" anything but the color of the drapes in the oval office.

bump
    PEARL JAM~Lubbock, TX. 10~18~00
    PEARL JAM~San Antonio, TX. 4~5~03
    INCUBUS~Houston, TX. 1~19~07
    INCUBUS~Denver, CO. 2~8~07
    Lollapalooza~Chicago, IL. 8~5~07
    INCUBUS~Austin, TX. 9~3~07
    Bonnaroo~Manchester, TN 6~14~08
  • odieodie Posts: 73
    Bump!!!!!
    He said it makes him want to puke that Stone and Matt are so gullible that they think Obama will "change" anything but the color of the drapes in the oval office.

PJ Princess
  • godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020

Ron Paul is more Anakin Skywalker than Obiwan Kenobi.

Now go back to your cave, knuckle dragger.
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
    bump

were you dropped on your head as a child?
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

• http://www.RonPaul2008.com

Ed is the Man......
  • If you are considering Obama, you should watch this video.

If you think he stands for "change" you should know that one of his advisors is Zbigniew Brzezinski, which is about as close to the New World Order as you can get.

:D

If you think he stands for "change" you should know that one of his advisors is Zbigniew Brzezinski, which is about as close to the New World Order as you can get.

you're right. At least Ron Paul only does what the little sock puppet tells him to.
    —Dorothy Parker

http://www.RonPaul2008.com

Ed is the Man......

go play leapfrog with a unicorn
    —Dorothy Parker

• 4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,227
    McCain will win. Hopefully.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• 4Powers20 wrote:
    McCain will win. Hopefully.

Whoa, wait, huh???
  • And he urged me to get on here and tell ya'll that RON PAUL is this nation's only hope.

No offense, but I don't take political advice from someone who says "ya'll."
    Are you a screenwriter?
    www.screenplaymechanic.com
  • You people who think America has all this money to go throwing at social programs right now need to wake up!

The dollar is DYING.
    FAST!

Inflation this year will be at LEAST 5%
    (.5 trillion deficit divided by 10 trillion "dollars" in circulation = .05 or 5% of existing "money" supply)

That is NOT including unbudgeted war spending, or any unforseen expenditures necessary.

The dollar has lost 30% of it's value in FIVE years!

You don't need fucking Universal Healthcare or a "uniter" people, you need someone who will SAVE THE DOLLAR.

Get your 30% back and buy your own fucking healthcare.

Don't ask everyone to take another tax hit for it.

Shit.

When did this country go from liberty and individual rights to this bullshit collectivist, we all must suffer so that some can suffer less mentality?

WTF?
    That is RUINING this nation, and the dollar!

Cut war spending, stop policing the world and JUST COME HOME!

God did not choose America as his "divine messianic force to be." we are not "the policemen of the world." COME HOME AMERICA.

And also,
    STOP PROMISING THE SKY to the poor, the sick, the young, the uneducated, etc etc etc ... because you are driving them straight in to THE GROUND by doing so!

If you can't understand that. Please don't vote.
    ;)
  • You people who think America has all this money to go throwing at social programs right now need to wake up!

The dollar is DYING.
    FAST!

Inflation this year will be at LEAST 5%
    (.5 trillion deficit divided by 10 trillion "dollars" in circulation = .05 or 5% of existing "money" supply)

That is NOT including unbudgeted war spending, or any unforseen expenditures necessary.

The dollar has lost 30% of it's value in FIVE years!

You don't need fucking Universal Healthcare or a "uniter" people, you need someone who will SAVE THE DOLLAR.

Get your 30% back and buy your own fucking healthcare.

Don't ask everyone to take another tax hit for it.

Shit.

When did this country go from liberty and individual rights to this bullshit collectivist, we all must suffer so that some can suffer less mentality?

WTF?
    That is RUINING this nation, and the dollar!

Cut war spending, stop policing the world and JUST COME HOME!

God did not choose America as his "divine messianic force to be." we are not "the policemen of the world." COME HOME AMERICA.

And also,
    STOP PROMISING THE SKY to the poor, the sick, the young, the uneducated, etc etc etc ... because you are driving them straight in to THE GROUND by doing so!

If you can't understand that. Please don't vote.
    ;)

BUMP for ED!!!!!
  • EvilRabbit wrote:
    No offense, but I don't take political advice from someone who says "ya'll."

Great.
    Where do you prefer to get your "advice" from? The Idiot Box?

I use ya'll with a bit of tongue-in-cheek because i moved from Northern VA to Charleston, SC and then GEORGIA recently. So i'm in the "land of ya'll" ... i think your comment is more bigoted than some of the folks round hrrrr that say "ya'll" and drannnnnnk "tayyyyyyyyyyyyyy" ... :D
    Great.

whereas you just get your "news" from idiots.
    —Dorothy Parker

• Great.

I use ya'll with a bit of tongue-in-cheek because i moved from Northern VA to Charleston, SC and then GEORGIA recently. So i'm in the "land of ya'll" ... i think your comment is more bigoted than some of the folks round hrrrr that say "ya'll" and drannnnnnk "tayyyyyyyyyyyyyy" ... :D

If I were a Ron Paul supporter, I would try to shy away from using the word "bigoted".....
  • godpt3 wrote:
    whereas you just get your "news" from idiots.

You mean people who are willing to look "behind the curtain"?

Why is it idiotic to think that if someone says,

“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” [David Rockefeller, Autobiographic Memoirs, Page 405]

MEANS WHAT HE SAYS?

What part of "working against the best interests of the United States" and "conspiring with others" do you not understand? He says " If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” ... ???

The CFR and Bilderberg are real, and they don't care about "GUIDING" US Policy or "Shaping" it ... they care about "USING" and manipulating it for global corporate control.

Anyone concerned about these things should wake the fuck up and realize that Obama is, in all likelyhood, just as much a part of it as Hillary or McCain or any of the other bought-and-sold folks up on that stage.

There is ONE person on that stage who is NOT CFR.
    Who speaks out against it ... i'll give you a guess what HIS name is.
    75% Historical Fact. 25% Conjecture on the Future ... filter out the sensationalism if you must and decide if the basic claim is true or false.
    BUMP for ED!!!!!

If you had a brain, you'd realize that pissing people off isn't how you win elections. But I guess that was too obvious for you.
    —Dorothy Parker

You mean people who are willing to look "behind the curtain"?

Why is it idiotic to think that if someone says,

“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” [David Rockefeller, Autobiographic Memoirs, Page 405]

MEANS WHAT HE SAYS?

What part of "working against the best interests of the United States" and "conspiring with others" do you not understand? He says " If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” ... ???

The CFR and Bilderberg are real, and they don't care about "GUIDING" US Policy or "Shaping" it ... they care about "USING" and manipulating it for global corporate control.

Anyone concerned about these things should wake the fuck up and realize that Obama is, in all likelyhood, just as much a part of it as Hillary or McCain or any of the other bought-and-sold folks up on that stage.

There is ONE person on that stage who is NOT CFR.
    Who speaks out against it ... i'll give you a guess what HIS name is.

Dude. Just go take your meds and shut up! Your incoherent babbling only makes you look like a bigger head case than you already are.
    —Dorothy Parker

• If you are considering Obama, you should watch this video.

New World Order, the wrestling super group from the 90's.

http://www.wwesuperstars.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/nwo-001.jpg

• godpt3 wrote:
    Dude. Just go take your meds and shut up! Your incoherent babbling only makes you look like a bigger head case than you already are.

So now quoting someone is incoherent babble? Nice to know you're level headed.

And Ledvedder, give me a fucking break. Show me ONE instance of Ron Paul's ACTIONS indicating even an inkling of prejudice.

You people are more easily manipulated in your thoughts and actions than real life test subjects in some sick government MkUltra-esque experiment.
  • bryn_cmbs wrote:
    New World Order, the wrestling super group from the 90's.

http://www.wwesuperstars.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/nwo-001.jpg

Demolition was WAY better!
    Here comes the Ax! and here comes the Smasher! ... duh duh duh duh!

You people are more easily manipulated in your thoughts and actions than real life test subjects in some sick government MkUltra-esque experiment.

Of which I'm sure you were a participant. What other possible explanation for your clear psychosis could there be?
    —Dorothy Parker