The New Hotness Ebay Lust Object Thread.

12346»

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    yes sir. you wouldn't have believed how nearly perfect the Suhr was I picked up yesterday, it was just 500 bucks more than I wanted to spend.

62 is perfect. I'm going to hurry down there after work and see if I can get a listen.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i still think the 62 is the perfect wrapper for some new electronics. it has everything else you want.
    exhausted wrote:
    i still think the 62 is the perfect wrapper for some new electronics. it has everything else you want.

yeah, and the one they have provided on one buys it before me, is $995. Add, maybe 260 bucks for electronics and that's still under a new one, that plus some lockers, and I'm still under budget not to mention I'll either sell the pups or put them in my Peavy.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    https://weberspeakerscom.secure.powweb.com/weber/blue12a.htm

I wonder what a cab with these would sound like under the orange or maybe in a DRRI?
  • HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,135
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7416609333&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I actually bid on it up til 450$ thinkin that no one knew about it, guess I was wrong...would have been sick to have 2 of the same, one with p90s one with humbuckers...mmmmmmm

here you go people who wanted one of these in this color
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7416609333&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I actually bid on it up til 450$ thinkin that no one knew about it, guess I was wrong...would have been sick to have 2 of the same, one with p90s one with humbuckers...mmmmmmm

here you go people who wanted one of these in this color

I find myself doing the occasional search for these as well. Makes the even $600 I paid for it well worth it. And I think it looks so much better with the pickup covers installed.
    moster78 wrote:
    I find myself doing the occasional search for these as well. Makes the even $600 I paid for it well worth it. And I think it looks so much better with the pickup covers installed.

Well my plan is to get a new guitar by the end of the year with p90s, in that case I would put '57 classics into my SG...i still have the stock pickups in my SG
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
    Well my plan is to get a new guitar by the end of the year with p90s, in that case I would put '57 classics into my SG...i still have the stock pickups in my SG

I'm currently saving like mad to pay off some bills, but once I do I think my next axe will be a Les Paul, at which point I'll modify the SG somehow, with P90's of some sort. I played an SG Classic a few weeks ago at GC and it sounded pretty awesome.
    moster78 wrote:
    I'm currently saving like mad to pay off some bills, but once I do I think my next axe will be a Les Paul, at which point I'll modify the SG somehow, with P90's of some sort. I played an SG Classic a few weeks ago at GC and it sounded pretty awesome.

Yeah, I played the Les Paul Double Cutaway last week, sounded really good. Only 750$. I think that maybe my next.
    Yeah, I played the Les Paul Double Cutaway last week, sounded really good. Only 750$. I think that maybe my next.

Nice, I was messing around with one of those too. I have my mind set, at least for now, on a '57 Reissue Goldtop.
    moster78 wrote:
    Nice, I was messing around with one of those too. I have my mind set, at least for now, on a '57 Reissue Goldtop.

Nice

By the way, our band may be playing at VPS in Amityville within the next month, I'll find out for sure if we are playing there are not. You should come by :)
    Nice

By the way, our band may be playing at VPS in Amityville within the next month, I'll find out for sure if we are playing there are not. You should come by :)

Definitely! I have an open invitation as well to join my teacher's band for some tunes, which I may do next time they play out by me, sometime over the summer.
  • PearlJam134PearlJam134 Posts: 66
    do the new les paul jr's suck in comparison to the old ones?
    PearlJam134.gif
    http://www.jamestrussart.com/Newsite/Steelcaster-photos/Steelcaster_H.htm

http://www.jamestrussart.com/Newsite/Steelcaster-photos/Steelcaster_Std.htm

How much do I continue to want thee. Equipped with a koa neck ebony FB a silky sweet PAF at the neck and a S90 in the bridge.

Work of art. Heaven through a tweed.
  • Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
    Pacomc79 wrote:

How much do I continue to want thee. Equipped with a koa neck ebony FB a silky sweet PAF at the neck and a S90 in the bridge.

PAC!!

Those are sooooooo cool!!!!!!!!
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
    PAC!!

Those are sooooooo cool!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and they are also ridiculously expensive unfortunately, although a cool side effect is that you can drag them behind your car, or use them as a rudder or paddle too.

Used, they run about $2300. You cannot believe how resonant they are, while sounding full not like a tin can.
  • CaptainSpaz91CaptainSpaz91 Posts: 266
    I just check out a shop in NJ with them and found this:

http://www.russomusic.com/Guitars/Html/01.html
    "i wanna rock and roll **all night**, and part of everyday"
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    Yeah, and they are also ridiculously expensive unfortunately, although a cool side effect is that you can drag them behind your car, or use them as a rudder or paddle too.

Used, they run about $2300. You cannot believe how resonant they are, while sounding full not like a tin can.

:D:D

Have you ever played one???

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
    Pacomc79 wrote:

i like the 2nd one a lot!!
    :D:D

Have you ever played one???

yeah I've had my mitts on 3 or 4. One was the 2nd one I listed through a Bassman LTD and Tweed Twin.

Another was the deluxe model (white weathered look) through a Matchless DC30. We were trying out the HBE UFO at the time and the Keeley Fuzz head.

The Steel Deville feels a lot like a Les Paul Studio but metal. They all sound awesome.

My fave is the 2nd one. I don't like the holey look. You can get it in Gator too, probably especially popular in Detroit.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    yeah I've had my mitts on 3 or 4. One was the 2nd one I listed through a Bassman LTD and Tweed Twin.

Another was the deluxe model (white weathered look) through a Matchless DC30. We were trying out the HBE UFO at the time and the Keeley Fuzz head.

The Steel Deville feels a lot like a Les Paul Studio but metal. They all sound awesome.

My fave is the 2nd one. I don't like the holey look. You can get it in Gator too, probably especially popular in Detroit.

Good stuff!!

They're just so unique looking, I'd love to play one but there were no dealers around here.

.NJD.
  • CaptainSpaz91CaptainSpaz91 Posts: 266
    Hey Pac......

Is Stone playing one of those Trussant's on Letterman?

maybe its my eyes its late.
    "i wanna rock and roll **all night**, and part of everyday"
    Hey Pac......

Is Stone playing one of those Trussant's on Letterman?

maybe its my eyes its late.

Yes, it's a deluxe rusty steelcaster.