*** Chicago, IL 1 Fanviews Here 8.29.24 ***

1235»

Comments

• JayBarJayBar Posts: 12
    Ended up taken both daughters to the show. It was their first time seeing Pearl Jam and being at Wrigley (Go Cubs!) My youngest was the same age I was when I went to my first PJ show in the 90s. Not only was I in awe of the band's amazing performance, but I couldn't help admire the pure joy on their faces as they got to walk up to and into Wrigley then sing, cry happy tears, and dance all night to the songs. It was such a special night! Thanks to the community, fellow pearl jam fans, and the band for creating an atmosphere for us to create these memories! 
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715

If truly not rehearsed, she did a great job!  
  • New 10C member. Happy to be here! 

Although I listened to the show from Waveland in 2013, this was my first official Pearl Jam show. It was amazing and I was in a very lively and energetic section (131).

I first heard Dark Matter play during a Cubs game, which made me dig into the album. Perfect, as far as I’m concerned. They could’ve played it in its entirety and I’d have been happy. 

Went to the second night as well, which was great. Can’t wait till they come back around!

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,324
    New 10C member. Happy to be here! 

Although I listened to the show from Waveland in 2013, this was my first official Pearl Jam show. It was amazing and I was in a very lively and energetic section (131).

I first heard Dark Matter play during a Cubs game, which made me dig into the album. Perfect, as far as I’m concerned. They could’ve played it in its entirety and I’d have been happy. 

Went to the second night as well, which was great. Can’t wait till they come back around!

Great first post! Welcome and enjoy the ride.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Looking back at this set, I feel it’s not getting all the love it should have. 

Release
    Of the Girl
    Off He Goes 
    Immortality 
    Pretty good 4 out of 5 to start. Yes, mellow, but quite strong. 

Stevie and Setting Sun played at same show. Like at MSG 1, but may be something we don’t see often going forward. 

The outro jam on U was quite something…

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)