FOUND - Lost Dogs Vinyl - Sealed or Unsealed

GlowGirlGlowGirl Posts: 10,787
edited October 16 in Lost Dogs
I am looking for Lost Dogs on Vinyl. It doesn't have to be sealed - but in good condition since I will want to play it. Thanks.
Post edited by GlowGirl on

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,159
    Wait for reissue. Imo
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl Posts: 10,787
    I have been. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,159
    True. Minutes turn into years in a flash!
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,552
    These come up quite often around here. Someone must have one
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    These come up quite often around here. Someone must have one
    Right. I have seen a few come up over the years. I can be patient. No rush. 
    Bump
    I was going to wait for all the tour merch trade posts to die down before bumping this up but that could take forever. So BUMP!!!
  • I’d wait for an official pressing. There is a bootleg copy of this out there that you could accidentally end up with and it sounds like shit. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    edited September 16
    I hope they do that. But it has been a while. Also @pdalowsky - who we all know is an expert on all things PJ has offered to look at any photos for me to make sure it looks like a legit copy. I would prefer to buy it off someone here rather than a random person on Discogs - but let's see if anything comes through. Thanks for looking out.
  • I recently scored a used copy for $325 at a local record store, best I could tell it's legit and it definitely sounds good - it was somewhat of a grail for me, and I bought it to play.  I've also seen a sealed copy in another local record store in VA, I think it was $600 or $650.  Last time I was there it was still available, which was around a month ago and more than I wanted to pay.  To the best of my knowledge they keep gems like that for local buyers and don't do much, if any, selling on Discogs.  
    JR271857 said:
    I recently scored a used copy for $325 at a local record store, best I could tell it's legit and it definitely sounds good - it was somewhat of a grail for me, and I bought it to play.  I've also seen a sealed copy in another local record store in VA, I think it was $600 or $650.  Last time I was there it was still available, which was around a month ago and more than I wanted to pay.  To the best of my knowledge they keep gems like that for local buyers and don't do much, if any, selling on Discogs.  
    Thanks. I would play mine as well. That is why I don't care if it is sealed. I will keep my ears open and hopefully can find one. Thanks.

Thanks. I will contact them.
  • pm sent

pm sent

Replied
    Yay, finally got my Lost Dogs on vinyl Thanks @AMENt_TO_THAT. It was packed perfectly. I can't wait to listen to it!!
  • gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 790
    It sounds incredible!  Enjoy,  I just unsealed mine and played it after having it for 17 years 😳
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
    gvn2fly12 said:
    It sounds incredible!  Enjoy,  I just unsealed mine and played it after having it for 17 years 😳
    Thanks. I always find it hard to unseal an album that has been sealed so long. But I bought it to play it. So, I will be doing that.

• gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 790
    I was sad, I lost my dog, he passed so I  had a bourbon and opened Lost Dogs it was good therapy and a lesson that  I need to unseal more vinyl.
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
    gvn2fly12 said:
    I was sad, I lost my dog, he passed so I  had a bourbon and opened Lost Dogs it was good therapy and a lesson that  I need to unseal more vinyl.
    I’m sorry about your dog. That is always rough. I decided to wait until my birthday on Saturday to unseal and listen. I share a bday with Vs so I will listen to both. 

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,214
    Yeahhhh!
  • Congrats OP! I owned one long ago, the packaging is awesome! 
    www.cluthelee.com