Chicago Merch

Comments

• On another note, Indy last night was so painless. Didn’t get there until about 7:50pm and there was NO ONE at the merch outside the entrance. Got everything I wanted there as well
    2007 Lollapalooza
    2009 Chicago I-II
    2013 Wrigley
    2014 Moline, St Paul, Milwaukee
    2015 Chicago (Ed-An Evening Celebrating The Who)
    2016 Wrigley I-II
    2018 Wrigley II
    2022 Chicago II (Ed & Earthlings), Hamilton, Nashville
    2023 Chicago I-II, Austin I-II
    2024 Vegas I-II, Noblesville, Wrigley I-II, Philly I-II
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,159
    Taarmer said:
    Loujoe said:
    Whachaget?

Nice!
  • Brothe2000Brothe2000 Posts: 21
    Taarmer said:
    Loujoe said:
    Whachaget?

WHOA!!!! Amazing!
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,703
    On another note, Indy last night was so painless. Didn’t get there until about 7:50pm and there was NO ONE at the merch outside the entrance. Got everything I wanted there as well
    nice...we went in around 730 and I was surprised to see posters still being sold. They must really increase their inventory now
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • On another note, Indy last night was so painless. Didn’t get there until about 7:50pm and there was NO ONE at the merch outside the entrance. Got everything I wanted there as well
    nice...we went in around 730 and I was surprised to see posters still being sold. They must really increase their inventory now
    I think there are only two or three from this year's North American shows that aren't still available on the Ten Club site. Even if people aren't thrilled with the quality of artwork this year, that is still pretty crazy. It does seem like they have way more inventory. Even if it impacts resale or investment for those who care, as someone who just wants the posters for the shows I attend I'm all for it.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,264
    Taarmer said:
    Loujoe said:
    Whachaget?

Those 2013 cards.......
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,497
    DEFINITELY GET THE MYSTERY BOXES!!!

WHAT A SCORE!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • PJDOG1991PJDOG1991 Posts: 4
    Arrived at noon when line started moving. Was checked out by 1 30. Mystery box sizes XL and L were sold out. 
  • JC24205JC24205 Posts: 35
    Out of the Chicago theater poster and only small and medium mystery boxes
  • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Posts: 3,411
    Got in line a few minutes ago and minimal wait.  Only out of the dancing poster and some shirts in small.
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Wilco87Wilco87 Posts: 44
    KN219077 said:
    Can we all agree that 2024 is the year of bad posters?
    I agree that the vast majority have been underwhelming. Lucky for me, exceptions were both Vancouvers, especially N1 with the Orca. The N2 Wolf has grown on me.
  • chuck nevittchuck nevitt Posts: 247
    Rat shirt in xxl and xxxl sold out in an hour. I have xl if someone can get xxl or xxxl. Thanks. You'll get the xl for free and I'll pay the $40 for the big size. 

Only item I wanted. 
  • JC29866JC29866 Posts: 85
    JojoRice said:
    Is there a link to those Wrigleyville web cams?
    Sorry -not a live cam.  this shot was from a news helicopter 
  • Eroom21Eroom21 Posts: 109
    Got to the mercy stand around 2, and no line. But they were sold out of Skeleton poster and some sizes of shirts. 

Speaking of being sold out, if someone could pick me up a kids foam finger shirt XL I would pay you back and be thankful. 
  • Eroom21 said:
    Got to the mercy stand around 2, and no line. But they were sold out of Skeleton poster and some sizes of shirts. 

Speaking of being sold out, if someone could pick me up a kids foam finger shirt XL I would pay you back and be thankful. 
    Already sold out of Van Orton poster already? Will they have more at a later date?
    Eroom21 said:

Already sold out of Van Orton poster already? Will they have more at a later date?
    They restock everything everyday, so if you show up early enough, you can’t get anything.  However, I was told the first guy lined up at 2 am. 
    Mystery box question: Are they sealed or would it be possible to search them?
    pjl44 said:
    Sealed. That’s why it’s a mystery. 
  • LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,208
    pjl44 said:

I don't think it'd be a mystery if you know what's inside them.
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
    JojoRice said:
    Is there a link to those Wrigleyville web cams?

yea how the hell did they take that photo?  That's not the same web cam
  • Jcanr20Jcanr20 Posts: 159
    edited August 27

Does anyone that went today know if that parking lot is open during the day? I'm a leg amputee and I don't want to walk a hundred miles to get to the merch stand. I kind of need a plan prior to going. Thanks!
  • Emerald772Emerald772 Posts: 76
    edited August 27
    Jcanr20 said:

Does anyone that went today know if that parking lot is open during the day? I'm a leg amputee and I don't want to walk a hundred miles to get to the merch stand. I kind of need a plan prior to going. Thanks!
    That lot is the players/executive parking lot - don’t know that it’s available for Gen public. Check and see, should be spot hero parking nearby
    08-29/31-24 Wrigley Field;  09-05/07-23 UC;  09-17-22 Bourbon and Beyond KY;  08-18/20-18 Wrigley Field;  08-20/22-16 Wrigley Field;  10-20-14 Bradley Center WI;  07-22-13 Wrigley Field;  09-03/04-11 Alpine Valley WI (PJ20);  06-28-11 Chicago Theater EV solo;  08-23/24-09 United Center;  08-21/22-08 Auditorium Theater (EV solo);  08-04-07 Grant Park;  08-02-07 The Vic;  05-16/17-06 UC;  09-19-05 Air Canada Centre ON; 10-05-04 Fox Theatre MO (VfC); 06-18-03 UC;  04-23-03 Assembly Hall;  09-05-00 Post-Gazette Pavilion PA;  06-26-98 Alpine Valley WI; 07-11-95 Soldier Field
    Jcanr20 said:

I believer that is the Highlander Lot and is only open for events.

You can also try

Hotel Zachary, Chicago, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel
    1100 W Addison St
    Wrigleyville
    Chicago, IL 60613

Eroom21 said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:

Folks....you could have a packed, closed box that isn't sealed. I'm asking because I want to know what to expect if someone is reselling them.
  • Jdub5521Jdub5521 Posts: 147
    Anyone on line now (6pm)? Curious what the wait is like at the moment. 
    pjl44 said:
    Eroom21 said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:

Folks....you could have a packed, closed box that isn't sealed. I'm asking because I want to know what to expect if someone is reselling them.
    I thought I gave a completely polite answer
    to your question. 
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 1,000
    To a dumb question. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
    I usually have to go to AMT for this level of aggravation
    pjl44 said:
    Eroom21 said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:

Someone reselling them can open and reseal the boxes.