Chicago Merch

Comments

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,497
    Wifes mystery box Included this!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

• LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,208
    sweet!
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,159
    That is cool. Thx for posting :) 
    Just a crazy mystery box for the wife!!
    She opened it and that 2016 jersey was on the bottom. So after 4 shirts, and flag, cards, etc.
    She says....You have got to be kidding!! A jersey too???

She was happy 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,264
    pjl44 said:
    Eroom21 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Mystery box question: Are they sealed or would it be possible to search them?
    Sealed. That’s why it’s a mystery. 
    pjl44 said:
    Mystery box question: Are they sealed or would it be possible to search them?

I don't think it'd be a mystery if you know what's inside them.
    Folks....you could have a packed, closed box that isn't sealed. I'm asking because I want to know what to expect if someone is reselling them.

Someone reselling them can open and reseal the boxes.
    Thanks
    Just a crazy mystery box for the wife!!
    She opened it and that 2016 jersey was on the bottom. So after 4 shirts, and flag, cards, etc.
    She says....You have got to be kidding!! A jersey too???

She was happy 
    Nice! Just crazy hauls for the price.
  • LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,208
    At least the weather gods waited for the merch line to close at 7 tonite 😂

A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • Eroom21Eroom21 Posts: 109
    pjl44 said:
    I usually have to go to AMT for this level of aggravation
    You don’t have kids?
    Eroom21 said:
    pjl44 said:
    I usually have to go to AMT for this level of aggravation
    You don’t have kids?
    I expect it from the 5yo!
  • Jcanr20Jcanr20 Posts: 159
    Jcanr20 said:

Does anyone that went today know if that parking lot is open during the day? I'm a leg amputee and I don't want to walk a hundred miles to get to the merch stand. I kind of need a plan prior to going. Thanks!

I believer that is the Highlander Lot and is only open for events.

You can also try

Hotel Zachary, Chicago, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel
    1100 W Addison St
    Wrigleyville
    Chicago, IL 60613

Looks like that will work. Thanks!
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,313

Mystery box haul. Not too shabby!
  • KwienekeKwieneke Posts: 1,562
    If anyone wants to get rid of a 2016 tour shirt in a  large let me know!

Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,379

Wanna sell that poster?
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,635

Hot shit!
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
    Go Animal said:

Hot shit!
    Ha!
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,313

Wanna sell that poster?
    Maybe! Still trying to offload my other posters in Lost Dogs. 
  • YieldwaukeeYieldwaukee Posts: 126
    Question for the Chicago folks: I am driving in from Wisconsin Friday and was thinking about stopping to check on merch on my way to our hotel (Hilton Magnificent Mile). How difficult will it be to park near Wrigley and would it be easier to check-in and use public transportation instead? Thanks for any input.

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
  • Jcanr20Jcanr20 Posts: 159
    Question for the Chicago folks: I am driving in from Wisconsin Friday and was thinking about stopping to check on merch on my way to our hotel (Hilton Magnificent Mile). How difficult will it be to park near Wrigley and would it be easier to check-in and use public transportation instead? Thanks for any input.
    Someone suggested to me that there is parking at the Hotel Zachary which is about a block from the merch stand. That's what I'm shooting for. The public parking entrance is on West Addison Street. 
    Jcanr20 said:
    Someone suggested to me that there is parking at the Hotel Zachary which is about a block from the merch stand. That's what I'm shooting for. The public parking entrance is on West Addison Street. 
    I will definitely keep that in mind. Thanks for the response. 

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
    Anybody going out to Wrigley this week, get yourself a mystery box, if they are available. 
    I give PJ credit, for $60 they are an incredible bargain. And it's just fucking fun opening them.

My wife now has a lifetime of PJ shirts, and a real fucking cool jersey, all for $60.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,552
    I would be all over them
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • BSullyBSully Posts: 1,184
    Anybody going out to Wrigley this week, get yourself a mystery box, if they are available. 
    I give PJ credit, for $60 they are an incredible bargain. And it's just fucking fun opening them.

My wife now has a lifetime of PJ shirts, and a real fucking cool jersey, all for $60.
    Not showing up till later tomorrow, hopefully they have some left or have some inside of Wrigley.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
    I would be all over them
    They were out of XL or I was gonna surprise you. I saw you mentioned you wanted one.
    I might get out there today. I will try to hook you up. But I can't guarantee anything. 
  • tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    You can park anywhere by Wrigley until 6pm. Unless a sign says otherwise. Good for merch. Not good for the shows unless you know someone with parking stickers 
    That's really kind my friend. I bet the postage would be the same as the price of the item. So I couldn't afford one . Just a cool item . Who doesn't love a mystery 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    That's really kind my friend. I bet the postage would be the same as the price of the item. So I couldn't afford one . Just a cool item . Who doesn't love a mystery 
    OH fuck, yeah the postage to you would probably be $10,000...hahahahaha
  • coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,460
    Just curious, how many skateboards were available? Did they have a lot of them? Thinking of picking one up for my office and see they’re all over EBay right now and I’m sure they’ll add a ton more over the next week. 
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
    OH fuck, yeah the postage to you would probably be $10,000...hahahahaha
    A kind soul got  me  a pair of socks and no shit it was double the price of a pair pretty much to post. It's just too much
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

You can park anywhere by Wrigley until 6pm. Unless a sign says otherwise. Good for merch. Not good for the shows unless you know someone with parking stickers 
    Good to know. Thanks! (And definitely taking public transit for Saturday.)

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2