** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

Comments

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,857
    Nightmare Blunt Rotation.
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,487
    Philly NJ said:
    Can the right wing troll guys tell us a little about their Pearl Jam fanhood? First show? Do you like Dark Matter? Favorite boots? Live songs on your wishlist? For some reason they never respond to me. I imagine "PhillyNJ" has seen some shows in the city across the river from Phila. (what's it called PhillyNJ???)
    First show: 2003, Spectrum. And was there with you at the EV Tower show. Loved it. Only shows I have missed in Philly/Camden since 2003 were the 4 shows closing the Spectrum. Was on my honeymoon. Got the marriage off to a bad start. But have gotten my lovely wife to appreciate PJ music. She loved the Nashville show in 2022. It was perfect for her. That was a great show.
    Thanks for responding.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Philly NJPhilly NJ Posts: 140
     MSM isn't allowed to cover it due to comrade kamala giving gag orders. This dum dum isn't worth your vote! 

Also, what is this? This is not a thing. Stop being messy

MSNBC producer on Tape stating their viewers are Brainwashed and Dumb, admitting their goal is to do everything they can to get Harris Elected

https://x.com/i/status/1841966310227398804
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,506
    Philly NJ said:
     MSM isn't allowed to cover it due to comrade kamala giving gag orders. This dum dum isn't worth your vote! 

Also, what is this? This is not a thing. Stop being messy

MSNBC producer on Tape stating their viewers are Brainwashed and Dumb, admitting their goal is to do everything they can to get Harris Elected

https://x.com/i/status/1841966310227398804
    Cable news makes you dumber.  Who knew?  Try reading. 
    Also James O'Keefe isn't the most forthright journalist. 

But also, where does the gag order come in? 
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,239
    The same person said something about Kamala lying regarding her whereabouts on January 6th.... I'm f'ing dying to hear about that one, but somehow I don't think that claim will be expounded. 
    Again. O'Keefe is an unreliable narrator.

Its also weird that he's the only one reporting this. If this were legit, I feel like it would be or become a bigger story. 

• KatKat Posts: 4,850
    edited October 4
    I'm thinking that whenever the capital is attacked, the highest officials are taken to safe and yes, secret places and that very secret information is not announced to the public, because it's secret. :) Or maybe that makes too much sense? 
    Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,213
    Kat said:
    I have to admit that I found this article surprising. Vote them out is what I would do.
    @Dankind, thank you for posting that donation info in the Hurricane Helene thread. 

Newsweek

Full List of Republicans Who Voted Against FEMA Funding Before Helene Hit

Published Oct 04, 2024 at 11:48 AM EDT Updated Oct 04, 2024 at 11:56 AM EDT

As Hurricane Helene careened toward Florida's Panhandle, numerous Republicans voted against extending funding for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).

Last week, Congress approved $20 billion for FEMA's disaster relief fund as part of a stopgap spending bill to fund the government through December 20. But the measure left out billions of dollars in requested supplemental disaster funding.

The Senate approved the measure by a 78-18 vote on September 25 after it passed the House in a 341-82 vote. Republicans supplied the no votes in both chambers.

Some of the Republicans who voted against the bill represent states that have been hard hit by Helene, including Florida Representative Matt Gaetz.

Damaged houses are seen after Hurricane Helene made landfall in Horseshoe Beach, Florida, on September 28. Dozens of Republicans voted against a bill to continue funding the Federal Emergency Management Agency before Helene hit Florida. 

Helene hit Florida as a Category 4 storm last Thursday, before plowing through several other states in the Southeast. The devastation could cost up to $160 billion, according to an estimate by AccuWeather.

Some Republicans railed against FEMA funding being allocated for assisting migrants after Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told reporters on Wednesday that FEMA will run out of money before the hurricane season is over. The agency is facing a multibillion-dollar deficit, even after imposing new spending restrictions.

"We are meeting the immediate needs with the money that we have. We are expecting another hurricane hitting," Mayorkas said. "FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season."

Mayorkas' comments led some Republicans to accuse the Biden administration of diverting funds intended for disaster relief, which a Department of Homeland Security spokesperson told Newsweek was "completely false."

President Joe Biden said Monday he may call Congress back into session during a break to pass emergency supplemental funding, as some lawmakers from states hit by Helene have urged.

Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson has said that the FEMA funding included in the stopgap spending bill approved last week is sufficient and that there is no need for lawmakers to return early.

Below are all the GOP lawmakers that voted against that bill:

House

Representative James Baird of Indiana

Representative Troy Balderson of Ohio

Representative Jim Banks of Indiana

Representative Aaron Bean of Florida

Representative Andy Biggs of Arizona

Representative Gus Bilirakis of Florida

Representative Dan Bishop of North Carolina

Representative Lauren Boebert of Colorado

Representative Mike Bost of Illinois

Representative Josh Brecheen of Oklahoma

Representative Tim Burchett of Tennessee

Representative Eric Burlison of Missouri

Representative Kat Cammack of Florida

Representative Michael Cloud of Texas

Representative Andrew Clyde of Georgia

Representative Mike Collins of Georgia

Representative Eli Crane of Arizona

Representative John Curtis of Utah

Representative Warren Davidson of Ohio

Representative Byron Donalds of Florida

Representative Jeff Duncan of South Carolina

Representative Ron Estes of Kansas

Representative Mike Ezell of Mississippi

Representative Randy Feenstra of Iowa

Representative Brad Finstad of Minnesota

Representative Michelle Fischbach of Minnesota

Representative Russell Fry of South Carolina

Representative Russ Fulcher of Idaho

Representative Matt Gaetz of Florida

Representative Tony Gonzales of Texas

Representative Bob Good of Virginia

Representative Lance Gooden of Texas

Representative Paul Gosar of Arizona

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia

Representative Morgan Griffith of Virginia

Representative Michael Guest of Mississippi

Representative Harriet Hageman of Wyoming

Representative Andy Harris of Maryland

Representative Clay Higgins of Louisiana

Representative Jim Jordan of Ohio

Representative John Joyce of Pennsylvania

Representative Trent Kelly of Mississippi

Representative Darin LaHood of Illinois

Representative Laurel Lee of Florida

Representative Debbie Lesko of Arizona

Representative Greg Lopez of Colorado

Representative Anna Paulina Luna of Florida

Representative Morgan Lutrell of Texas

Representative Nancy Mace of South Carolina

Representative Tracey Mann of Kansas

Representative Thomas Massie of Kentucky

Representative Tom McClintock of California

Representative Rich McCormick of Georgia

Representative Mary Miller of Illinois

Representative Max Miller of Ohio

Representative Cory Mills of Florida

Representative Alex Mooney of West Virginia

Representative Barry Moore of Alabama

Representative Nathaniel Moran of Texas

Representative Ralph Norman of South Carolina

Representative Andy Ogles of Tennessee

Representative Gary Palmer of Alabama

Representative Scott Perry of Pennsylvania

Representative Bill Posey of Florida

Representative John Rose of Tennessee

Representative Matt Rosendale of Montana

Representative Chip Roy of Texas

Representative David Schweikert of Arizona

Representative Keith Self of Texas

Representative Victoria Spartz of Indiana

Representative Claudia Tenney of New York

Representative William Timmons of South Carolina

Representative Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey

Representative Beth Van Duyne of Texas

Representative Derrick Van Orden of Wisconsin

Representative Mike Waltz of Florida

Representative Randy Weber of Texas

Representative Daniel Webster of Florida

Representative Bruce Westerman of Arkansas

Representative Roger Williams of Texas

Representative Rudy Yakym of Indiana

Senate

Senator Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee

Senator Mike Braun of Indiana

Senator Katie Britt of Alabama

Senator Ted Budd of North Carolina

Senator Mike Crapo of Idaho

Senator Deb Fischer of Nebraska

Senator Bill Hagerty of Tennessee

Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri

Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin

Senator Mike Lee of Utah

Senator Roger Marshall of Kansas

Senator Markwayne Mullin of Oklahoma

Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky

Senator Pete Ricketts of Nebraska

Senator James Risch of Idaho

Senator Eric Schmitt of Missouri

Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina

Senator Tommy Tuberville of Alabama 

https://www.newsweek.com/republicans-voted-against-fema-funding-1963980

andd Vance missed the vote
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Kat said:
    I'm thinking that whenever the capital is attacked, the highest officials are taken to safe and yes, secret places and that very secret information is not announced to the public, because it's secret. :) Or maybe that makes too much sense? 
    This thread is not a place for logic.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,718
    Again. O'Keefe is an unreliable narrator.

Its also weird that he's the only one reporting this. If this were legit, I feel like it would be or become a bigger story. 

I had a client that worked at Project Veritas. It was the oddest thing because for years they had reported a foreign bank account with like $20K in it or something. Not your every day tax return but we probably have a handful that are required to report foreign assets, etc.

A few years ago the client tells me that the account was liquidated but that it wasn't his money. It was Project Veritas account but they had him and several other employees report foreign assets under their name instead of PV.....very strange.

Then O'Keefe was ousted from PV for mismanagement and other things.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    But yes, I would image the incumbent VP was probably put somewhere very safe. Because after Pence, they’d be coming for her. 
    The same person said something about Kamala lying regarding her whereabouts on January 6th.... I'm f'ing dying to hear about that one, but somehow I don't think that claim will be expounded. 
    Oh, there is some good information that you may not be aware of. For one, Harris left the Capitol before people began to enter.  She went to the DNC Headquarters.  She was in close proximity to the "pipe bomb". She never talks about that, strange. Another strange thing, we still don't know who planted the two pipe bombs. With all the cameras in DC, still don't know. Is the FBI actually looking for the person(s)?  Another strange thing, the FBI deleted the video footage of the alleged pipe bomber.  Another strange thing, the Secret Service deleted all J6 text messages on their phones. Has anyone asked Harris about her visit to the DNC? I only know of once a reporter asked her, she did not respond.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,718
    Philly NJ said:
    Oh, there is some good information that you may not be aware of. For one, Harris left the Capitol before people began to enter.  She went to the DNC Headquarters.  She was in close proximity to the "pipe bomb". She never talks about that, strange. Another strange thing, we still don't know who planted the two pipe bombs. With all the cameras in DC, still don't know. Is the FBI actually looking for the person(s)?  Another strange thing, the FBI deleted the video footage of the alleged pipe bomber.  Another strange thing, the Secret Service deleted all J6 text messages on their phones. Has anyone asked Harris about her visit to the DNC? I only know of once a reporter asked her, she did not respond.
    LOL...christ you are from outer space man
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,648
    Philly NJ said:
    As of January, yes.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-pipe-bombs-jan-6-dnc-rnc-headquarters/

To the second bold, source/link, please.

When will you be replaced and was 9/11 an inside job?

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Philly NJ said:
    Are you on crack? 

That video footage of the pipe bomber was released to the public & there's a half a million dollar reward being offered for information leading to a conviction. 

& why on earth should the vice president elect disclose where she was hidden for her own safety when the mob trump assembled and sent to the Capitol to stop the certification of the election breached the building? 

RE the secret service's text messages - that's some shady shit right there... having said that, are you that far down the rabbit hole that you think the incoming vice president was in charge of them at that point? 
  • teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,668

what do you think teske?
    That’s great news for everyone. As long as there’s no revision and deliberate misleading of the public like the last report. Surely the Democrats wouldn’t want to mislead anyone a month out of an election? 
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 744
    Philly NJ said:
    LOL...christ you are from outer space man
    That must be some good shit.  Puff puff pass!  
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,506
    teskeinc said:

what do you think teske?
    That’s great news for everyone. As long as there’s no revision and deliberate misleading of the public like the last report. Surely the Democrats wouldn’t want to mislead anyone a month out of an election? 
    You know employment and other economic numbers are revised in both directions all of the time, for years.  You've really never noticed before?  Were the other ones not on Breitbart?
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,753
    Also worth noting they adjusted up the July and August numbers.

Lotta economic winning lately.

Republicans will say the 254k number is intentionally  “fake” and it’ll be significantly adjusted downward after the election. 
    teskeinc said:

what do you think teske?

This weekend we rock Portland
    To say nothing of every month has been trending well for employment numbers for a couple of years now. 
    Philly NJ said:
    Are you on crack? 

That video footage of the pipe bomber was released to the public & there's a half a million dollar reward being offered for information leading to a conviction. 

& why on earth should the vice president elect disclose where she was hidden for her own safety when the mob trump assembled and sent to the Capitol to stop the certification of the election breached the building? 

RE the secret service's text messages - that's some shady shit right there... having said that, are you that far down the rabbit hole that you think the incoming vice president was in charge of them at that point? 
    Actually, we saw the video footage they wanted us to see. Not all of it. Why would the FBI delete it? We know she was at the DNC, just don't know why and she hasn't answered questions about being in close proximity to the pipe bomb. Seems strange.
    Philly NJ said:
    This is some tin foil hat shit
  • teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,668
    edited October 4
    To say nothing of every month has been trending well for employment numbers for a couple of years now. 
    Like you’ve posted many times, allowing an unlimited amount of illegals in will definitely help unemployment numbers. No one is going to argue that!
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,648
    Philly NJ said:
    This is some tin foil hat shit
    No FBI Antiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifa and crisis actors.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Philly NJ said:
    Philly NJ said:
    Are you on crack? 

Actually, we saw the video footage they wanted us to see. Not all of it. Why would the FBI delete it? We know she was at the DNC, just don't know why and she hasn't answered questions about being in close proximity to the pipe bomb. Seems strange.
    Got a link to the source of the FBI deleting that footage? 

& what questions would you like Kamala to answer about her proximity to the pipe bombs? Did she plant them there herself on the day Biden & her election was to be certified? 

Please... enlighten me. I can't wait. 
    edited October 4
    teskeinc said:
    Like you’ve posted many times, allowing an unlimited amount of illegals in will definitely help unemployment numbers. No one is going to argue that!
    the numbers are non-farm. in theory if they were included, they would higher. 

But also, I'm pretty sure there are requirements for reporting and illegals may not check the boxes for official reporting. So again in theory, things could be higher. 
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,487
    Philly NJ said:
    This day was the culmination of Trump's major efforts to throw MY VOTE into the woodchipper. And got his people (were you there???) to invade the Capitol. Assaulted dozens of police officers. Seriously (can't say what I want to say here).
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16