Montana Pool Service & KettleHouse Brewing: MPS Pilsner 🍻

13»

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,159
    Did u meet Jeff? Sign anything? Hand out picks? Asking for a friend
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,763
    100 Pacer said:
    When Jeff pulled up at the festival yesterday he actually brought along an empty MPS pilsner box with the top cut open for donations made at the MPS table.

Cool. Hope MPS made in a lot of mula.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,913
    Loujoe said:
    Did u meet Jeff? Sign anything? Hand out picks? Asking for a friend
    Have met and interacted with Jeff numerous times prior and hung back this time as he wanted to interact with the various vendors and check out the scene so didn’t want to intrude. Was actually laughing it up with Jeff’s wife at the screen print stand because he just left his sunglasses behind and walked away which she attributed to “typical Jeff.”
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,159
    Nice! Cool of you.
    (Iso Jeff's sunglasses)

Thank you @apkirkland  :)

• runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 538
    Bravo!
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
    Bravo!

@apkirkland rocks! B)

kettlehouse

🛹🍺MPS Pilsner is skating all the way through October, so if you haven't had a chance to try it, you still can!

Proceeds from the MPS Pilsner go to Montana Pool Service (MPS), a local non-profit that funds world-class skateparks in rural and isolated communities through Montana.

Get out there and do something good for the community by getting yourself some MPS Pilsner!🍻

ianwilliamsart - "Design for @pearljam at their Aug 22 show in Missoula. #pearljam #missoula #washingtongrizzlystadium #grizzly #tsurt "

• apkirklandapkirkland Posts: 242
    demetrios said:

Yay! I was so worried something would get smashed on the long journey north. Wish I could've sent you a whole keg but glad you have a fun addition to your collection. Cheers!
    demetrios said:

Yay! I was so worried something would get smashed on the long journey north. Wish I could've sent you a whole keg but glad you have a fun addition to your collection. Cheers!

Thank you!!! :)