Montana Pool Service & KettleHouse Brewing: MPS Pilsner šŸ»

Ā«13

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,763

kettlehouse

šŸ”„Weā€™re THRILLED to announce another collab with Montana Pool Service: MPS Pilsner šŸ» Join us for the launch party THIS Friday 6/28 (5-8pm) at the taproom in Bonner and get your hands on the first taste!

This beer supports Montana Pool Service (MPS), a non-profit founded by Jeff Ament (of Big Sandy, MT), co-founder and bassist of @pearljam . MPS funds world-class skateparks in rural and isolated communities throughout Montana and across the West . šŸ™Œ

This limited-edition beer will be available on draft and in 16 oz 4-packs on shelves in the coming weeks- so keep an eye out! šŸ‘€ It will be featured as the signature beer at Pearl Jamā€™s live performance at the Washington-Grizzly stadium this August, as well as at a soon-to-be-announced pre-show community festival!

MPS Pilsner Launch Party Details:
    šŸ”µ Friday 6/28 5-8pm
    šŸ”µ KettleHouse Bonner - 605 Cold Smoke Ave
    šŸ”µ Live Music from @thebenevolentsmusic
    šŸ”µ Food from Sa Wad Dee
    šŸ”µ Raffles, Prizes, and More!

šŸ“·: @christiansawicki

• runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 538
    Would be nice to get a batch of this, but I assume it's only in the Missoula area, not shippable, haha.Ā 
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • KN219077KN219077 Posts: 1,081
    Cool, will have to grab some. We had the last mps available locally for awhile!
    ISO a can for those that could ship to Canada, ninja style.
    Haha, I was gonna actually ask the same. If someone can pick me up an empty can as a souvenir I'd greatly appreciate it! It'd go well with my MPS socks!
  • StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 1,015
    Last time I bought 12 of the lemon IPA on Tavour. I wonder if they will do that again! It was a good beer! Still have 2 cans as a collector. šŸŗ
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music TheatreĀ East Troy, WisconsinĀ (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field IIĀ (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022).Ā 

ISO can ...

^me too! Come on friends, help us out!Ā  :)

• DT6012DT6012 Posts: 234
    Tasty!

• apkirklandapkirkland Posts: 242
    Headed to the Kettlehouse Amphitheater this wkd to see Jason Isbell. Can't wait to try the new MPS Pilsner! Cheers!
    edited July 9
    In all seriousness, I'll venmo someone to send me an empty can and/or box! I'm a big fan of MPS!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,159
    DT6012 said:
    Tasty!

Fish biting or too hot. Looks f..king beautiful. 1000 ā¤ļøs

KettleHouse Brewing Co. is teaming up with Montana Pool Service (MPS) to release the MPS Pilsner, a limited-edition Czech-style Pilsner offering crisp notes of cracker and biscuit with a delicate hop spice. It is their second collaboration beer benefiting MPS, a nonprofit foundation founded by Jeff Ament (of Big Sandy, MT), co-founder and bassist of Pearl Jam. MPS helps fund world-class skateparks in rural and isolated communities throughout Montana and across the West.Ā Ā 

ā€œA lot of our freedoms are at stake this year, and skating represents the ultimate creative freedom. My foundation MPS is excited to partner with KettleHouse again to celebrate these many privileges we enjoy in Montana, and to build more skateparks.ā€ said Jeff AmentĀ 

MPS Pilsner will be highlighted as the signature beer at Pearl Jamā€™s upcoming live performance at Washington-Grizzly Stadium in Missoula this August, as well as at a soon-to-be-announced public pre-show community festival. It will also be available on draft and in (16oz can) 4-packs throughout the KettleHouse distribution footprint beginning the first week of July.Ā 

For a first taste before this beer hits shelves, KettleHouse is hosting a launch party at the taproom in Bonner on June 28, 5-8 p.m. There will be live music, a food truck, and more. This beer will be available for a limited time only while supplies last.Ā 

Loujoe said:
    DT6012 said:
    Tasty!
    Fish biting or too hot. Looks f..king beautiful. 1000 ā¤ļøs
    Water temp steadily rising but the bugs were plentiful as was the bite so lines were tight!Ā 

Thx for Pic.Ā  cutthroat?Ā  I've had my rod away for a bit. Nice and hot in nwnj. Rivers are low. Giving the trout a break.
    Very nice!!!!!!
    Might chase some smallmouth on the Delaware River soon. They don't mind the heat. Fish on!
    Well dang, I didnt know we had a bunch of fishermen up in here. I live in NC now, so mainly just fish for bass and crappie. But I spent about 5 years in Wyoming and Montana trout fishing. I managed a campground in the Tetons for a few years, so I fished Jackson Lake a lot. Enjoy it, Im super jealous!
    Give that angler an empty!

Sounds like you have some great stories to tellĀ Ā 
    There is a fishing thread somewhere here. Never got much traction. I'll try to find it and bump it up.
    edited July 10
    Yes, Westslope cutthroat on a rusty spinner at dusk caught by my queenā€¦toasted by me with an ice cold MPS Pilsner! #kettlehouse
    šŸ˜‹ Cheers toĀ world-class skateparks in rural and isolated communities!!! MPS rules!

^wow! You lucky dog!Ā  :)
    DT6012 said:
    Tasty!

Very nice!

Local food trucks and beverage vendors will be present. (Check out KettleHouseā€™s signature beer, the MPS Pilsner, a collaboration with Montana Pool Service, founded by Pearl Jamā€™s own Jeff Ament.)

I need one of these empty cans!