Montana Pool Service & KettleHouse Brewing: MPS Pilsner 🍻

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,763
    I need one of these empty cans!

Oh me too. 

• I wonder how people get GA public tickets? If we got GA tickets from Fan to Fan, is it safe to say those are 10c GA tickets?

I wonder how people get GA public tickets? If we got GA tickets from Fan to Fan, is it safe to say those are 10c GA tickets?

I would contact tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com for more info on that. 
  • apkirklandapkirkland Posts: 242
    demetrios said:

Oh me too. 
    Do you guys really want them empty? Message me with your addresses and I'll provide.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,159
     B) 
    demetrios said:

Oh me too. 
    Do you guys really want them empty? Message me with your addresses and I'll provide.

Yes. PM sent.
  • thirdbeachthirdbeach Posts: 122

I wonder how people get GA public tickets? If we got GA tickets from Fan to Fan, is it safe to say those are 10c GA tickets?
    Curious where this bulletin came from.  Every single seating chart for the floor (Ticketmaster, Stubhub, Grizzley website and others) shows a GA pit in front of 6 separate floor sections that are all seats.  Section 5 is the smallest as it is in front of the mix table.  The GA pit is the only section that states (standing only - no seating).  Every other section has rows and seats.  Kind of like a smaller setup that they used in Vancouver.  I am not finding one place where is says the entire floor is GA.  Individual tickets for seats in rows on the floor are available on many websites.  That does not jive with "the entire floor is GA".  Any information would be great.

• I wonder how people get GA public tickets? If we got GA tickets from Fan to Fan, is it safe to say those are 10c GA tickets?
    Curious where this bulletin came from.  Every single seating chart for the floor (Ticketmaster, Stubhub, Grizzley website and others) shows a GA pit in front of 6 separate floor sections that are all seats.  Section 5 is the smallest as it is in front of the mix table.  The GA pit is the only section that states (standing only - no seating).  Every other section has rows and seats.  Kind of like a smaller setup that they used in Vancouver.  I am not finding one place where is says the entire floor is GA.  Individual tickets for seats in rows on the floor are available on many websites.  That does not jive with "the entire floor is GA".  Any information would be great.
    https://community.pearljam.com/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&target=https%3A%2F%2Fx.com%2FJeffAmentsArmy%2Fstatus%2F1821325463374975254%3Ft%3DtkfUqG5fF1JV-QSnQCa_-g%26s%3D19
    :)

https://community.pearljam.com/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&target=https%3A%2F%2Fx.com%2FJeffAmentsArmy%2Fstatus%2F1821325463374975254%3Ft%3DtkfUqG5fF1JV-QSnQCa_-g%26s%3D19
    I've been in contact with both Ticketmaster and the Ten Club.  They have both verified that the floor seating situation for the Missoula show is (1) GA section in front of the stage with 6 seated sections behind that.  The map that Ticketmaster has on their website for this show is correct.  They sell GA tickets in blocks.  So if you have GA1 or GA2 you will all be in the same GA section.
    I am not exactly sure where Jeff Ament's Army got their information but they are incorrect.

Loujoe said:
     B) 

Ah yeah!!

I've been in contact with both Ticketmaster and the Ten Club.  They have both verified that the floor seating situation for the Missoula show is (1) GA section in front of the stage with 6 seated sections behind that.  The map that Ticketmaster has on their website for this show is correct.  They sell GA tickets in blocks.  So if you have GA1 or GA2 you will all be in the same GA section.
    I am not exactly sure where Jeff Ament's Army got their information but they are incorrect.

Awesome to hear! Thanks for confirming. 
    We won't be getting to Missoula until early afternoon day of show.  If anyone is going to be there a day early and is willing to pick up a skateboard, let me know.  I'd pay for a shirt or poster for the trouble.
  • BRONDOBRONDO Posts: 454

For some reason, I think I remember in Missoula 2018 there were two different ga sections, 10club next to stage and behind that before the seats there was another.
    BRONDO said:

For some reason, I think I remember in Missoula 2018 there were two different ga sections, 10club next to stage and behind that before the seats there was another.
    I think the floor has been different for every show.  In 1998 the entire floor was GA.
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 538
    All those lucky people in Missoula...
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
    All those lucky people in Missoula...

Yep. Hope all those out of townees coming in seeing PJ the next few days have a wonderful time.
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 538
    A million thanks to @apkirkland !! So incredibly kind! Sent a box AND can! We have so many great people on this board!

Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
    A million thanks to @apkirkland !! So incredibly kind! Sent a box AND can! We have so many great people on this board!

Cheers! Glad it arrived safely and that you can add these items to your PJ memorabilia. Hope to see ya in Montana one day!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,159
     B) 

Awesome!!! :)
    demetrios said:

Yours will be there soon, Demetrios! Unfortunately you gotta wait for that darn border crossing! On the road to Missoula now!
    demetrios said:

Yours will be there soon, Demetrios! Unfortunately you gotta wait for that darn border crossing! On the road to Missoula now!

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful time in MIssoula! :)

kettlehouse

🚨Lots of chances to get your hands on the MPS Pilsner this week!

🪩Big Sky Jam 2 happening at @localsonlymt, Wednesday, 8/21 from 6-10pm. Eat, dance and drink MPS Pilsner while raising money for @girlsonshred and @mtskateparkassociation.

🪩Our Village Community Festival hosted by @pearljam, Thursday, 8/22 at the Riverbowl Tailgate Area near the stadium. Support local non-profits while enjoying MPS Pilsner and taking in a good time with friends and family!

🪩Pearl Jam at Washington Grizzly Stadium!!🤘🤘

Fun things happening all around Missoula this weekend! Enjoy!🍻

kettlehouse

😎🍻Fresh off the line and into your hands!! Pearl Jam is taking the stage tonight at Washington-Grizzly Stadium and MPS Pilsner will stocked and ready to rock!🤘

This limited-edition beer is featured as the signiture beer at the show as well as at the "Our Village" Community Festival, happening preshow.

Show your support for Montana Pool Service (MPS), a local non-profit that funds world-class skateparks in rural and isolated communities through Montana!🛹

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,913
    edited August 23
    When Jeff pulled up at the festival yesterday he actually brought along an empty MPS pilsner box with the top cut open for donations made at the MPS table.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore