Comments

• Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound Posts: 622
    Don’t it make (me) smile…

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,147
    Make it a Smile kind of night.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    Im sure someone is smiling 
  • YamriderYamrider Posts: 63
    Yep sure a huge mega smile. Well done, pleased your request was played. Bet it made you smile.
    Andy
    edited July 8
    pdalowsky said:
    Im sure someone is smiling 
    Ear-to-ear still!  There were such great vibes in the room.  Even Flow was even ace.  And I completed Ten with Oceans.  Best PJ gig since 2006 for me.  Epic night.  Thanks PJ.

Post edited by Planet of Sound on
  • funkyburritofunkyburrito Posts: 12
    Requested and got, congrats! Some serious energy in that crowd tonight, what a show, probably the best I've been to. The missus wanted RVM and SOLAT and got both so she's delighted too. Barcelona rocks!
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    For the love of all that is sacred,  does someone has a vídeo of smile and the names on the screen? My wifes name and mine were there "Pedro & Inês to your future days " we couldnt believe it!!! Or just a picture of it will do. Please help us out!!!!

• funkyburritofunkyburrito Posts: 12
    I got it! Awesome!
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,724
    That is great.  Congratulations!  Someone close to the band definitely relayed the requests from the board for this show.  Pretty cool. Lots were played or acknowledged in this case. 
    That is great.  Congratulations!  Someone close to the band definitely relayed the requests from the board for this show.  Pretty cool. Lots were played or acknowledged in this case. 
    Or it was some happen-chance, either way it was a great night!
    edited July 9
    just_one said:
    For the love of all that is sacred,  does someone has a vídeo of smile and the names on the screen? My wifes name and mine were there "Pedro & Inês to your future days " we couldnt believe it!!! Or just a picture of it will do. Please help us out!!!!

@just_one I have a 10 second snippet but it did include your name bit a little.  PM me if you want it and I’ll email it to you; not sure how to post video on here.

Edit: posted it for you in on the tour FB group with the others that also recorded it.
    Post edited by Planet of Sound on
  • involutionaryinvolutionary Posts: 138
    You got it!! Yes!!
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,487
    Well done matt
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -