One question to ask the Band

eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 1,004
If you met any of the band and could ask one question they HAD to answer truthfully, what would you ask!!! 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops

Comments

• dannydanny Posts: 2,277
    can you play OUT OF MY MIND at every show
    danny d
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,335
    Is there intelligent life elsewhere in the universe?
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,490
    Some guy had his chance last night when ed said he would take questions.... His dumb  ass question was is john mc enroe on the new album...i was like seriously you get one chance in your life and you baffle ed and everyone In the place. 
    To which ed replied . Ok thats the end of questions.
    Way to go .....
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,725
    Some guy had his chance last night when ed said he would take questions.... His dumb  ass question was is john mc enroe on the new album...i was like seriously you get one chance in your life and you baffle ed and everyone In the place. 
    Way to go .....
    lol, damn.  Must have had too many tequila shots by that point.
    Absolutely killed the room
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    I hope that guy reads this. You let yourself ,your family and the band down,😂
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,110
    edited March 22
    i got to do this back in  2010 when Brad was touring. I got to ask Stone why didnt they ever play Otherside live. stone didn't even remember it and when i told him about it, the next live show they played (Bridge Benefit), the song was played.  
    I asked jeff that very question too! 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,867
    I’d ask if they read these message boards and get annoyed with all the bitching and complaining  about every little thing that they do. 
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,335
    Way to go .....
    I hear that question as a trenchant commentary on Eddie's embrace of the celebrity-industrial complex in recent years. He should have asked if Jeanne Tripplehorn is on the record to really hammer home the point.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 1,004

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops