Options

New MOJO Magazine includes live rarities Pearl Jam CD

Comments

• Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 845
    Incheon airport doesn't have magazines. Very strange. Will look in Auckland in 12 hours time. Hopefully I get lucky.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 243
    Ordered! Woo!
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Back in stock now!
    Thanks for the heads up! Ordered. Anyone out there ever use this before to ship to US? Just curious how long to expect to wait for delivery.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,352
    And sold out. Check back tomorrow.

We have temporarily sold out of the latest issue of MOJO. Please check back at 10am UK time on Tuesday, March 19 when we will have restocked.

• Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,190
    Take the hat off Ed 
    Indiana Vedder ...
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,091
    demetrios said:
    And sold out. Check back tomorrow.

We have temporarily sold out of the latest issue of MOJO. Please check back at 10am UK time on Tuesday, March 19 when we will have restocked.

I ordered one a few hours ago. It must have just sold out.

• Options
    WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 540
    Digital subscript only shows April issue. I will happily pay, but when is digital going from April to May? Barnes and Noble in NY is still on March... No luck calling around for Mojo, and on the pros list of living in NY its that stuff is usually available. No luck.. I have FOMO, ahhhh
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,368
    edited March 19
    Back in stock!
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 954
    Is there anything of actual substance in this?  Has anyone got it and anything worth sharing about the album?
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,473
    I'll try to purchase a physical copy today :prayer:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    edited March 19
    It’s now available in Apple News. I read the whole magazine in about 30 minutes. Nice photos and article, but really it’s just a scrapbook look at the band with no substantially new stories or information. For the most part, it’s another largely truncated retelling of the band’s history with a nod to the new album. 

Post edited by bicyclejoe on
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    Is there anything of actual substance in this?  Has anyone got it and anything worth sharing about the album?
    No. Not worth the price other than to just have it.
  • Options
    GP179117GP179117 Posts: 362
    So, not mojo, but I saw this magazine at my local grocery store yesterday.  Not sure if it's new or not.

Tempers are wearing thin. Let's hope some robot doesn't kill everybody.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,331
    Anyone who wants one i can get one and if you are coming to London show i can get it to you
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    edited March 19
    Anyone who wants one i can get one and if you are coming to London show i can get it to you
    Thank you! I'm trying a few retailers in Southern England tomorrow morning. If I have no luck, I'll let you know :wink:
    Post edited by Pap on
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Back in stock now!
    Thanks for the heads up! Ordered.

No problemo!

The digital download is available. There is one page I'm not happy over.
    2 stars, for Binaural?!?! 3 for Vs?  :o

• Options
    Pap said:
    Thank you! I'm trying a few retailers in Southern England tomorrow morning. If I have no luck, I'll let you know :wink:
    They have 4 in my local shop
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 413
    edited March 20
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Back in stock now!

No problemo!

Backspacer and Lightning Bolt at the same level as vs
    Gigaton at the same level as ten.

interesting choices 
    Post edited by axeljohan on
  • Options
    beano.79beano.79 Posts: 701
    Pap said:
    The rare occasion that it's easy for us! 😂 I just picked one up from Tesco's they had plenty
  • Options
    beano.79 said:
    Pap said:
    The rare occasion that it's easy for us! 😂 I just picked one up from Tesco's they had plenty
    Exactly. Not often this way around 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 845
    I saw a Mojo with Paul McCartney in an Auckland supermarket-is that the previous issue? 
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    JT167846 said:
    I saw a Mojo with Paul McCartney in an Auckland supermarket-is that the previous issue? 

The previous issue was Liam Gallagher & John Squire. April MOJO 365. https://www.mojo4music.com/magazine/latest-issues/mojo-365-april-2024-liam-gallagher-amp-john-squire/

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,319
    STILL LIAM GALLAGHER AT MY LOCAL MAGAZINES FROM AROUND THE WORLD OR ATLEAST EUROPE STORE
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,319
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Back in stock now!

No problemo!

Nice to actually see ratings that actually differ from the "default" view of the bands timeline. 

Riot Act should have gotten a five ofc.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    marumarukomarumaruko Frankfurt / Calgary Posts: 134
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Back in stock now!

No problemo!

Nice to actually see ratings that actually differ from the "default" view of the bands timeline. 

Riot Act should have gotten a five ofc.
    And Binaural, as well. Sticks out as the most creative post No Code. Yield and Backspacer are being treated a bit too nicely in my opinion. 
  • Options
    edited March 20
    beano.79 said:
    Pap said:
    Exactly. Not often this way around 
    Picked up my copy from my local Tesco's today! :smiley:

"The older you get, the better you get at living in the present," Vedder affirms. "The understanding that you have less time is the biggest number in the quotient. The goal is to keep making music. It's your passion, your special purpose." At this stage in a career, in life, "You lean on the relationships with the people who are still around," he says. "It really hits you when you are in a situation where that person would be there. And you're sad for them that they're not. But it makes you realise that you gotta be healthy. You want to be around for your kids. You want to make good records. "And," Vedder adds brightly, "we might have one or two left."
    Post edited by Pap on
  • Options

Card sleeve.
    Sold with Mojo May 2024 (#366). Not for resale.
    • Matrix / Runout: 2100011510722 Mojo May 2024
    • Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK97
    • Mould SID Code: IFPI AEW11
    • Rights Society: mcps

• Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 243
    Leatherman! Yes!
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,022
    I thought the article was kinda...basic?

The best part of the article is the free portion on their site.