Vancouver seat locations????

12346»

Comments

• Were you notified in the email?

nicole said:
    I got in this afternoon on the wait list for Night 2, never received a code or wait list for night 1… the initial tickets were not great,  and /or only
    premium, then I went back and checked a few hours later and there were great seats for the regular price, in the wings. Hope this helps someone get some great tickets at the regular price, but seems at this point you still need the code to get in… good luck everyone! 

• BlackSmileBlackSmile Posts: 95
    edited February 23
    Anyone else in section 109 OR travelling from Calgary?  At first I was a bit bummed out by the distance, but after seeing the prices of the TM verified tickets I am grateful for getting these seats at this price!  I did find some on Monday a bit closer, but can only do the Saturday.  Anyways, looking forward to partying with you all before or after the show if something is going down.
    Post edited by BlackSmile on
    Calgary, Alberta (1993) / Missoula, Montana (2003) / Calgary, Alberta (2005) / Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (2005) /Chicago, Illinois (2007) / Calgary, Alberta, (2009) / Calgary, Alberta (2011) / Calgary, AB (2013) / Missoula, Montana (2018) / Vancouver, BC (2024)
  • Want to trade sec 118 Row 1 (have) for GA floor (want) May 6.  4 tickets in a row for 4 GA floor.  Long shot I know
  • Ugh, still on a wait list for N2
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • nicolenicole Posts: 64
    Were you notified in the email?

nicole said:
    I got in this afternoon on the wait list for Night 2, never received a code or wait list for night 1… the initial tickets were not great,  and /or only
    premium, then I went back and checked a few hours later and there were great seats for the regular price, in the wings. Hope this helps someone get some great tickets at the regular price, but seems at this point you still need the code to get in… good luck everyone! 

I was notified by text message that I was off the wait list… 
  • Hmmm, i got it, thank you!!! I hope I can get those tickets.

nicole said:
    Were you notified in the email?

nicole said:

I was notified by text message that I was off the wait list… 

• May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,723
    Anyone else hanging with me in section 109 OR travelling from Calgary?  At first I was a bit bummed out by the distance, but after seeing the prices of the TM verified tickets I am grateful for getting these seats at this price!  I did find some on Monday a bit closer, but can only do the Saturday.  Anyways, looking forward to partying with you all before or after the show if something is going down.
    Hey I am travelling from Calgary and meeting up with my two buddies from Edmonton.  Going to both shows. Can't wait!!!
  • May 30th said:
    Anyone else hanging with me in section 109 OR travelling from Calgary?  At first I was a bit bummed out by the distance, but after seeing the prices of the TM verified tickets I am grateful for getting these seats at this price!  I did find some on Monday a bit closer, but can only do the Saturday.  Anyways, looking forward to partying with you all before or after the show if something is going down.
    Hey I am travelling from Calgary and meeting up with my two buddies from Edmonton.  Going to both shows. Can't wait!!!
    NICE!!! Should be a great show
    Calgary, Alberta (1993) / Missoula, Montana (2003) / Calgary, Alberta (2005) / Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (2005) /Chicago, Illinois (2007) / Calgary, Alberta, (2009) / Calgary, Alberta (2011) / Calgary, AB (2013) / Missoula, Montana (2018) / Vancouver, BC (2024)
  • Vancouver shows (and a lot of others) already say Sold Out on the Tour page when there's obviously still seats even if most are jacked up prices.  
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 295
    Vancouver shows (and a lot of others) already say Sold Out on the Tour page when there's obviously still seats even if most are jacked up prices.  
    Weird! And definitely not correct.
    09/04/93 * 07/19/98 * 11/05/00 * 05/30/03 * 09/02/05 * 09/04/05 * 09/05/05 * 09/07/05 * 07/21/06 * 07/22/06 * 04/02/08 (eV) * 04/03/08 (eV) * 09/21/09 * 09/22/09 * 09/25/09 * 07/15/11 (eV) * 09/25/11 * 12/04/13 * 08/10/18 * 05/04/24 * 05/06/24

• That’s what is currently available for Night 1 at $208 per seat. More are available at higher price.
  • What’s dumb is that a lot of us are still on the TM wait list. Not sure why, release the hounds !!!
  • What’s dumb is that a lot of us are still on the TM wait list. Not sure why, release the hounds !!!
    Yeah, it doesn't make sense, I've been waiting for hours.
  • May 30th said:
    Travelling from Edmonton also for both shows! U guys have extra tickets?
    May 30th said:
    No sorry. Still looking for a single for night 1 for one of my buddies
  • TT98TT98 Posts: 135
    edited February 24
    May 30th said:
    May 30th said:
    Go to ticket master now. Available to all withh no code to Van
  • DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 664
    Fill your boots- $531.00 for a upper deck 300 level ticket? or how about $938.00 for a Section 105.WTF? Maybe Row 25 on the Floor doesn't look so bad LOL

• DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 664
    Actually there's a pair in 106 Row 25 for $208.00.
  • TT98 said:
    May 30th said:
    May 30th said:
    Go to ticket master now. Available to all withh no code to Van
    Thx, pulled a trigger on sweet ticket sec 106!
    I think I just got my buddy the last ticket for $208.70!!! Thanks for the heads up everyone!
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 837
    Monday still has a lot of lower level available for 208.
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Monday still has a lot of lower level available for 208.

Not anymore. All gone right now. Only premiums are available (I think the lowest price is $530 at the moment... tons of premiums available too, which is annoying).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • yeah, looks like they turn off regular priced tickets to see if they can sell premiums. Eventually all those premiums will be regular priced.
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,441
    The key is just to wait. Based on past practice, the premiums will likely drop to standard price sometime during the week of the show. This is how I’ve gotten some of my best seats in the past. 
  • Wilco87Wilco87 Posts: 44
    edited February 24
    676XXX

N1 - GA (1st time since Home Show 2 after 11 attempts)

N2 - Floor R 34

I get others frustration for being being back on the floor vs side in terms of viewing the stage, especially for those who are vertically challenged (like me).

However, I tend to put more priority on how it sounds, so generally back by the mixing board suits me just fine.
    Post edited by Wilco87 on
  • ekwiptekwipt Posts: 527
    Wilco87 said:
    676XXX

N2 - Floor R 34

I get others frustration for being being back on the floor vs side in terms of viewing the stage, especially for those who are vertically challenged (like me).

However, I tend to put more priority on how it sounds, so generally back by the mixing board suits me just fine.
    Congrats on getting N1 GA! I’m very jealous but happy for you 😆 
    I was in the pit with you for Home Show 2. “Hard To Imagine” we’ll ever get a better show than that by any band. 🤘 
  • Wilco87Wilco87 Posts: 44
    ekwipt said:
    Wilco87 said:
    676XXX

N2 - Floor R 34

Congrats on getting N1 GA! I’m very jealous but happy for you 😆 
    I was in the pit with you for Home Show 2. “Hard To Imagine” we’ll ever get a better show than that by any band. 🤘 
    Thanks! Yes, that Home Show #2 was just a fabulous evening. That one and 2016 Wrigley #2 are the All Timers, for me personally.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited February 24
    steven87 said:
    The key is just to wait. Based on past practice, the premiums will likely drop to standard price sometime during the week of the show. This is how I’ve gotten some of my best seats in the past. 

Yep. I got a sweet single for N1 in the pre-sale to upgrade from the pathetic second-to-last row ticket that 10C gave me, but I still need to upgrade for N2. I am going to hold out - I'm actually hoping to snag a GA single in the F2F. I think it might actually be possible for a Monday show, if I keep all my fingers crossed. If not, I'm still very confident I can do a lot better than row 21 on the floor for face value.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata