Vancouver seat locations????

Comments

• SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,433
    edited February 23
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • O-W said:
    I was waitlisted for today and just gained access for N2.  I wasn't planning on buying just checking out.  The prices on the remaining tickets are bonkers!
    Anyway you can post a screengrab on what is left?
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,433
    PJ_Soul said:
    steven87 said:
    I was assigned seats at the very back on the floor, row 30. I’ll take my chances in the f2f and get a single ticket where I can at least see the see stage. Ticketmaster has  24 hour cancellation policy and I was able to cancel my order.
    Woah this is huge news! How do you cancel?

I just tried, and they told me I would have to cancel via Tickets Today, so I called them and their phone number is no longer in service, lol.
    Call ticketmaster. Number already posted. Keep trying til you get an agent trained properly. 

• ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    I got off the waitlist for N2, but not night 1.  Surprised they haven't turned off verified fan at this point.
    edited February 23
    O-W said:
    I was waitlisted for today and just gained access for N2.  I wasn't planning on buying just checking out.  The prices on the remaining tickets are bonkers!
    It looks like they turned sales off again.   Last I saw there was only some tickets left side stage upper deck and a smattering of singles in the upper deck areas (and platinums).
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,441
    edited February 23
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    steven87 said:
    I was assigned seats at the very back on the floor, row 30. I’ll take my chances in the f2f and get a single ticket where I can at least see the see stage. Ticketmaster has  24 hour cancellation policy and I was able to cancel my order.
    Woah this is huge news! How do you cancel?

I just tried, and they told me I would have to cancel via Tickets Today, so I called them and their phone number is no longer in service, lol.
    Nope they cancelled mine and another persons, just call 1 (855) 985-4357 and tell them u just purchased the tickets and would like to cancel within the 24 hours window. If that doesn’t work, call back and speak to someone different. They are lazy and don’t want to do the work!

I did call back and tried a different agent. Same result, and it took her over 20 minutes that time to tell me they couldn't do it, so it wasn't for lack of trying on her part. I think you and that other person got really lucky! They probably put a stop to it once more than a handful of people started calling about it.
    Same thing happened to me. But no big deal, I’ll just put them on F2F once it opens. And I found out some good news for those of you traveling from the US who do not have a Canadian bank account- if you sell tickets on F2F and do not have a Canadian bank account, you will still get paid by physical check. It may take a little while to get the check (when I sold Ottawa tickets two years ago, it took about 3 months), but at least you will eventually get paid. 
    Now N2 is showing almost nothing for sale.  There's a few PJ premium singles around the back half of the lower bowl and that's it.  crazy.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Look at the prices on those higher up premiums, lol. Vancouverites will fucking spend shitloads of money on anything, I swear. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • TT98TT98 Posts: 135
    I feel like they will release back of stage tickets in the near future. 
    edited February 23
    TT98 said:
    I feel like they will release back of stage tickets in the near future. 

Ya think?? I hope you're right! I was thinking they have a new stage with a back screen, and they won't have people behind the stage at all. Your feeling is way better.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • i will most likely be putting my floor row 18 N2 up on F2F when it's open. just haven't totally decided on which night to take my son for his first concert but Monday being a school night and all. Unfortunately his first one was supposed to be the Foo Fighters in Penticton before Taylor passed away.
  • I'll probaby be listing floor row 8 for night 2 once F2F opens.
  • How do the F2F ticket sales work with our TenClub tickets? I would love to trade my N2 Floor Row 25 tickets for something in the Wings
  • Does anyone know when f2f will open?
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
    TG234378 said:
    How do the F2F ticket sales work with our TenClub tickets? I would love to trade my N2 Floor Row 25 tickets for something in the Wings
    the same all fan2fan tickets.  You can sell yours on the TM portal when they activate fan2fan. They show up for sale so someone else can buy them.   Same in reverse, another fan puts there's up for sale, the pop up on TM so you can buy them.  They often don't stay for very long, because they show at random.
  • julieferjuliefer Posts: 395
    If it's anything like the way tickets rolled out for the EV solo shows in Seattle (on a much larger scale, of course) they will continue to release tickets along the way and great ones will show up for a regular price. There's no way Vancouver has bought enough tickets to practically sell out two arena shows, they're just making people panic and buy what they can right away. It makes me very thankful to have 10C tickets and not had to deal with the regular sale.
  • juliefer said:
    If it's anything like the way tickets rolled out for the EV solo shows in Seattle (on a much larger scale, of course) they will continue to release tickets along the way and great ones will show up for a regular price. There's no way Vancouver has bought enough tickets to practically sell out two arena shows, they're just making people panic and buy what they can right away. It makes me very thankful to have 10C tickets and not had to deal with the regular sale.
    Seattle is a short distance away, so wouldn’t surprise me that they would sell out. I just don’t think tickets for $200 in the back of the upper  arena is desirable, so do tend to agree with u here.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
    they just released a bunch of platinum tickets all over the place for N2

• Does anyone have a good map of the Floor seats?
  • O-WO-W Posts: 54
    edited February 23
    O-W said:
    Just logged back in.  Row 3 on the floor for $983!
    Post edited by O-W on
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 295
    REGISTERED FANS FOR MAY 4 - HUGE TICKET DROP AT FACE VALUE PRICE - SIDE STAGE!! GO GO GO!
    09/04/93 * 07/19/98 * 11/05/00 * 05/30/03 * 09/02/05 * 09/04/05 * 09/05/05 * 09/07/05 * 07/21/06 * 07/22/06 * 04/02/08 (eV) * 04/03/08 (eV) * 09/21/09 * 09/22/09 * 09/25/09 * 07/15/11 (eV) * 09/25/11 * 12/04/13 * 08/10/18 * 05/04/24 * 05/06/24
    edited February 23
    Sorry for the panicked message, but I just grabbed a pair in Section 105 Row 15!
    09/04/93 * 07/19/98 * 11/05/00 * 05/30/03 * 09/02/05 * 09/04/05 * 09/05/05 * 09/07/05 * 07/21/06 * 07/22/06 * 04/02/08 (eV) * 04/03/08 (eV) * 09/21/09 * 09/22/09 * 09/25/09 * 07/15/11 (eV) * 09/25/11 * 12/04/13 * 08/10/18 * 05/04/24 * 05/06/24
  • nicolenicole Posts: 64
    They just dropped a whole bunch of regular priced (not premium!) side stage tickets for Vancouver night 2… pretty decent seats mid way back on the sides…
  • How the hell are you guys even seeing them? Did you have to get a verified fan code or something? It doesn’t even show me they’re playing in Vancouver lol
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    How the hell are you guys even seeing them? Did you have to get a verified fan code or something? It doesn’t even show me they’re playing in Vancouver lol
    Verified Fan tickets only. Sorry, should have been more clear.
    Yeah, wow, face value tix in sec 104 now, while the same seats in 105 (so farther from the stage) are $770. I hope people didn't give up on getting decent tix for this show already.
  • Are there still tickets for N1 and N2? I wanted to go to both, but I'm on the waiting list.
    edited February 23
    Are there still tickets for N1 and N2? I wanted to go to both, but I'm on the waiting list.

Yes, plenty of tix. I'm surprised the waiting list isn't being let in at this point. The queue for me right now is 1.
  • I'm also finding it strange, I've been waiting hours to buy
  • nicolenicole Posts: 64
    I got in this afternoon on the wait list for Night 2, never received a code or wait list for night 1… the initial tickets were not great,  and /or only
    premium, then I went back and checked a few hours later and there were great seats for the regular price, in the wings. Hope this helps someone get some great tickets at the regular price, but seems at this point you still need the code to get in… good luck everyone!