Vancouver seat locations????

Comments

• restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    pitbos said:
    Man, these floor seats are a real curve ball I wasn't expecting. I'm bringing my 6 year old son to his first show...not sure what I'm going to do now. 13 rows back on the floor is probably going to be impossible for him to see much.  Maybe the concert gods will smile down on us and he'll be able to stand on his chair without getting any flack.
    make a huge sign for him to hold up that says FIRST SHOW. I'M SIX, I CAN'T SEE.

Ed will move him up.  ;)
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Spunkie said:
    My guy said can't cancel will try another agent.
    I cancelled! Yippee!!!!
    🙌 
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Member 506xxx
    Was really hoping for seats in the Wings like we had for the HomeShows in Seattle. Will definitely be a challenge for sight line on the floor row 25 seats 35/36 with my 11 year old son 
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,433
    PJ_Soul said:
    I just grabbed a section 119 row 10 ticket (i laughed when i saw it is only 3 rows behind some premiums that were $750 or so). There was no way I was going to see my first PJ show in over 10 years from the back of the floor. So I guess at the end of the day, I probably spent $208 on just trying to get a GA ticket, since I find it hard to imagine any other sucker would pay that much for such a shitty ticket in the F2F, lol.
    Well that's good news. 
  • pitbos said:
    Man, these floor seats are a real curve ball I wasn't expecting. I'm bringing my 6 year old son to his first show...not sure what I'm going to do now. 13 rows back on the floor is probably going to be impossible for him to see much.  Maybe the concert gods will smile down on us and he'll be able to stand on his chair without getting any flack.
    I feel the same way! Wish we had been given the option for Floor seating vs Section seating
  • pitbospitbos Posts: 36
    pitbos said:
    make a huge sign for him to hold up that says FIRST SHOW. I'M SIX, I CAN'T SEE.

Ed will move him up.  ;)

Haha! Imagine - I would die (so would he!). I like the positive vibes!
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,152
    Hawkshore said:
    N1 - GA
    N2 - FLR row 15

Pretty happy with seta assignments & looking forward to taking my boys to their first concert! 
    What's your membership #?   I let mine lapse at some point but my wife's is 181xxx.  Joined in 2006.  She ended up with floor row 6 which isn't bad but we really wanted GA.
    My number is 385xxx, the GA wasn't from my seniority it was from the GA draw in the lottery  
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • mr_perfectmr_perfect Posts: 154
    edited February 23
    RyGuy said:
    n1 sec 118 row 18
    n2 sec 118 row 14
    May I ask what your 10C number is? These (to me) are the premium seats after GA
    99xxx - hometown show for me
    Post edited by mr_perfect on
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,900
    edited February 23
    I will be listing the following pairs once F2F opens:

Vancouver 1: FLOOR, Row 13
    Vancouver 2: Section 118, Row 18 (Pending)

If you’re interested let me know.
    Post edited by 100 Pacer on
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • JseeteenakJseeteenak Posts: 122
    100 Pacer said:

Vancouver 2: Section 118, Row 18

Your n2 seats are a lot better than what I got.

• RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 295
    Man, there are really big swaths of premium tickets throughout the lower level and the floor on Saturday night. Only singles available for the regular price (and only upper level at that).
    09/04/93 * 07/19/98 * 11/05/00 * 05/30/03 * 09/02/05 * 09/04/05 * 09/05/05 * 09/07/05 * 07/21/06 * 07/22/06 * 04/02/08 (eV) * 04/03/08 (eV) * 09/21/09 * 09/22/09 * 09/25/09 * 07/15/11 (eV) * 09/25/11 * 12/04/13 * 08/10/18 * 05/04/24 * 05/06/24
  • Andy DickAndy Dick Posts: 128
    100 Pacer said:

Yeah, my night 1 is floor row 12
    Night 2 is floor row 8. 

I would much rather have your night 2 than mine. I wonder how they prioritized things. 🤔
  • nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 547
    100 Pacer said:

yes
  • 100 Pacer said:
    Emails landing now.
    I’d be interested in both your f2f resale. 🙏
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,441
    I was assigned seats at the very back on the floor, row 30. I’ll take my chances in the f2f and get a single ticket where I can at least see the see stage. Ticketmaster has  24 hour cancellation policy and I was able to cancel my order.
    Woah this is huge news! How do you cancel?
  • UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    edited February 23
    100 Pacer said:

I’m interested in N2 🙏. I sent u a message.
    Post edited by UseUrIllusions on
  • nicolenicole Posts: 64
    TG234378 said:
    pitbos said:
    I feel the same way! Wish we had been given the option for Floor seating vs Section seating

These floor seats also threw a curve ball to us. I’ve always gotten pretty decent side stage seats with my 329xxx number, I’m certainly
    not complaining (well yes, kind of), as I have been very fortunate to get some great seats and a few GA over the years… but this is the first year I am taking one of my kids with me. I did not anticipate that we would be seated on the floor and row 18 at that. I am concerned with me being short and my daughter even shorter than me, that we won’t be able to see much at all… but again, happy to be there and also very excited to share the experience with my daughter. It also sounds like there is a lot of other parents out there bringing a kid to their first Pearl Jam show and that itself is very cool!

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited February 23
    steven87 said:
    I was assigned seats at the very back on the floor, row 30. I’ll take my chances in the f2f and get a single ticket where I can at least see the see stage. Ticketmaster has  24 hour cancellation policy and I was able to cancel my order.

I just tried, and they told me I would have to cancel via Tickets Today, so I called them and their phone number is no longer in service, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,290
    Andy Dick said:
    100 Pacer said:

Night 2 is floor row 8. 

I would much rather have your night 2 than mine. I wonder how they prioritized things. 🤔
    Floor Row 8 is solid to me!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • nicole said:
    TG234378 said:
    pitbos said:

These floor seats also threw a curve ball to us. I’ve always gotten pretty decent side stage seats with my 329xxx number, I’m certainly
    not complaining (well yes, kind of), as I have been very fortunate to get some great seats and a few GA over the years… but this is the first year I am taking one of my kids with me. I did not anticipate that we would be seated on the floor and row 18 at that. I am concerned with me being short and my daughter even shorter than me, that we won’t be able to see much at all… but again, happy to be there and also very excited to share the experience with my daughter. It also sounds like there is a lot of other parents out there bringing a kid to their first Pearl Jam show and that itself is very cool!

On the bright side… It will be a great party for all of our kids first PJ Show! What night are you attending?
  • nicolenicole Posts: 64
    TG234378 said:
    nicole said:
    TG234378 said:
    pitbos said:

On the bright side… It will be a great party for all of our kids first PJ Show! What night are you attending?
    Yes it will be a great party for these kids! It will be a great time. We are there both nights. 

I have to admit that after watching tickets be released in pulses over the last hour, TM is scandalously, fiendishly brilliant. Drive up demand by creating the appearance of scarcity, and then as sections fill up release another handful. It makes me hate them that much more.
    09/04/93 * 07/19/98 * 11/05/00 * 05/30/03 * 09/02/05 * 09/04/05 * 09/05/05 * 09/07/05 * 07/21/06 * 07/22/06 * 04/02/08 (eV) * 04/03/08 (eV) * 09/21/09 * 09/22/09 * 09/25/09 * 07/15/11 (eV) * 09/25/11 * 12/04/13 * 08/10/18 * 05/04/24 * 05/06/24
  • Andy DickAndy Dick Posts: 128
    Andy Dick said:
    100 Pacer said:

Night 2 is floor row 8. 

Floor Row 8 is solid to me!
    Oh yeah. I'm not complaining. Just the wife is pretty short. Her first concert was near 2nd base at Safeco field and she couldn't see much. She's not one to complain, but throwing it out to the universe if anyone with 2 side stage tickets would like to have 1 side stage, and one floor for a win/win swap.

If not, there's aways high heels! 🤣
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,441
    PJ_Soul said:
    steven87 said:

I just tried, and they told me I would have to cancel via Tickets Today, so I called them and their phone number is no longer in service, lol.
    Okay good to know. Was worth a shot!
  • PJ_Soul said:
    steven87 said:

Nope they cancelled mine and another persons, just call 1 (855) 985-4357 and tell them u just purchased the tickets and would like to cancel within the 24 hours window. If that doesn’t work, call back and speak to someone different. They are lazy and don’t want to do the work!
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    My fan club # is 164xxx (1998):

Night 1:  I got Floor Row 4 (in the middle)
    Night 2:  I got Floor Row 1 (Mike's side).

My wife, who joined up after our failure with Seattle 2013, she must of signed up for the 2016 tour.

Night 1: Section 115 row 2
    Night 2: Floor Row 26

My Friend who joined for the 2018 seattle shows:

Night: Section 109 row 14
    night 2: Row 36 floor

Those floors are rough.   I'm ok, because I'm in the first few rows, so I don't think it'll be to bad for me.   My wife is a bit shorter so I'm not sure how much she'll see from those seats.  I felt bad for my friend who got the row 36 floor.   

I used her verified fan to get in, and I could have side stage tickets for night 2 in the first 10 rows, but I had glitches (probably because I was doing it at work).  By the time I got another device the side stage tickets were gone.   Would I have swapped my row 1's for them.  Maybe?  I'm curious to see what Row 1 is like behind the pit.

If it were night 1, I'd probably have used the stage.

I guess the part I find crazy is the row 1 thing.   How did I get row 1 for night 2?   Before GA, I was always 8 to 14 rows back in Vancouver.  Never row 1.   Did more senior members end up on the sides?

• mr_perfectmr_perfect Posts: 154
    Zod said:

My wife, who joined up after our failure with Seattle 2013, she must of signed up for the 2016 tour.

Those floors are rough.   I'm ok, because I'm in the first few rows, so I don't think it'll be to bad for me.   My wife is a bit shorter so I'm not sure how much she'll see from those seats.  I felt bad for my friend who got the row 36 floor.   

I used her verified fan to get in, and I could have side stage tickets for night 2 in the first 10 rows, but I had glitches (probably because I was doing it at work).  By the time I got another device the side stage tickets were gone.   Would I have swapped my row 1's for them.  Maybe?  I'm curious to see what Row 1 is like behind the pit.

I guess the part I find crazy is the row 1 thing.   How did I get row 1 for night 2?   Before GA, I was always 8 to 14 rows back in Vancouver.  Never row 1.   Did more senior members end up on the sides?

Zod said:

i did…my post is somewhere in here…
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited February 23
    PJ_Soul said:
    steven87 said:

Nope they cancelled mine and another persons, just call 1 (855) 985-4357 and tell them u just purchased the tickets and would like to cancel within the 24 hours window. If that doesn’t work, call back and speak to someone different. They are lazy and don’t want to do the work!

I did call back and tried a different agent. Same result, and it took her over 20 minutes that time to tell me they couldn't do it, so it wasn't for lack of trying on her part. I think you and that other person got really lucky! They probably put a stop to it once more than a handful of people started calling about it.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • O-WO-W Posts: 54
    I was waitlisted for today and just gained access for N2.  I wasn't planning on buying just checking out.  The prices on the remaining tickets are bonkers!
    This is what's left on Saturday night as of 12:30. Specks of singles in the upper deck, and everything else premium.