Options

**sticky**WRECKAGE....DM'S NEXT SINGLE**

The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,324
edited April 10 in The Porch
Signs are pointing to RUNNING possibly being up next...

chinese-happy.jpg
Post edited by The Juggler on

Comments

• Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,401
    There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,508
    React/Respond is next
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,465
    Psst… 

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,651
    Don’t know if this has been posted elsewhere, but it’s more of that mysterious tune…

you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,476
    BF25394 said:
    I rad this quote in a book recently. I know it's GWB but WTF does it mean 
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 535
    You guys are on point! The Juggler at it again. Some pretty sick lyrics. Ed on his A game. I'm gonna say Wreckage, then React, Respond as third single? Usually a lil lighter with the 2nd single, but who knows! Cool lil nuggets posted. Love this stuff!
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 507
    Wondering if the harmony at the beginning of the dark matter instrumental clip is from another song? Possibly wreckage since it’s before DM on the album?
  • Options
    WW187806 said:
    You guys are on point! The Juggler at it again. Some pretty sick lyrics. Ed on his A game. I'm gonna say Wreckage, then React, Respond as third single? Usually a lil lighter with the 2nd single, but who knows! Cool lil nuggets posted. Love this stuff!
    These are exciting times!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    KV4053 said:
    BF25394 said:
    GWB just messing up the cliche.

It's supposed to be, "Fool me once, same on you. Fool me twice, shame on me," Meaning, if you get fooled one time, its not your fault, but if you get fooled again by the same person or situation, its your own fault for not learning from the past. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    edited February 22
    KV4053 said:
    BF25394 said:
    He was trying to say the aphorism, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see that someone had already responded to KV.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,723
    looking ahead I would think we may get the next single mid march? with the last in the first week of april?
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,287
    So I saw the reels on Instagram, but there was no sound. Was there sound? I'm very confused.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    KV4053 said:
    BF25394 said:
    He was trying to say the aphorism, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Bush was quoting Pete Townsend. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    looking ahead I would think we may get the next single mid march? with the last in the first week of april?
    Yes. I would expect we will have it within a couple weeks or so. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    So I saw the reels on Instagram, but there was no sound. Was there sound? I'm very confused.
    Sounds are all around us. We just have to LISTEN.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 535
    That’s very sneaky Juggler, may I have another tiny clue. It’s a big world.
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    KV4053 said:
    BF25394 said:

The funny thing is that, in my memory, I hear Bush sputtering out "won't get fooled again," but the actual clip shows that he said "you can't get fooled again."
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    KV4053 said:
    BF25394 said:

The funny thing is that, in my memory, I hear Bush sputtering out "won't get fooled again," but the actual clip shows that he said "you can't get fooled again."

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    tick
    tock
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jcanr20Jcanr20 Illinois Posts: 120
    I feel like they have lost momentum with Dark Matter kind of fizzling out right now. It's no longer on Apple Music's top rock songs list. Time to release another single to get that momentum and excitement going again.
  • Options
    Jcanr20 said:
    I feel like they have lost momentum with Dark Matter kind of fizzling out right now. It's no longer on Apple Music's top rock songs list. Time to release another single to get that momentum and excitement going again.
    It's number one on Billboard's Rock & Alternative Airplay chart and gaining on several other charts. See the thread titled " 'Dark Matter' on the charts."
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,226
    I hear it everywhere

everyone really likes it
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,968
    Might be the next single?

• Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,165
    There are horns on Demolition Man. Interesting.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,968

• Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,659
    I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t think the next single will drop until March 22 after the UK listening party.
  • Options
    Soundgarden covered Girl U Want....interesting. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission