• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,520
    i feel like im outside the listening party door while others are verified

cmon, let me in 

only got Vegas 1
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,450
    Hopped Up said:
    Seat geek; they were quite a bit more elsewhere and when I had Pit prior they only continued to increase in price; over 1k. They may drop, but I can always offload for 1k each worse case if I find cheaper. Not ideal
    Yeah, sadly $900 for the Pit seems like a deal given prices for most seats on those sites right now.  
    If you're going to use a resale site either do it the week leading up to the show or not at all
  • Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 454
    Hopped Up said:
    I had Wrigley Neighbors codes for both nights yesterday and they could be used for either night but only once.  So if you buy a pair and then want to buy another pair you'll need two codes.  But if you have a code for Thursday there is a good chance it will also work for Saturday if yesterday was any indication.  But once you've completed a purchase the code is done so you can't go back in for another purchase with the same code, regardless of how many you bought the first time (you can buy up to 6 with the code but they all have to be in the same transaction).
    Did you have to register this year for Wrigley Neighbors?  I'm in the neighborhood and I've gotten them in the past but for some reason I didn't get anything this year so I just assumed it wasn't happening for PJ
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,466
    cutz said:
    Did verified just now. Scored 3 tickets for Philly N1 and my sister scored 3 for Philly N2! 😅 

Seemed to be a decent amount of tickets, but I just went upper deck lower rows in middle is arena. Lost a ticket on my first batch, but pulled all 3 on the next! My sister had a bit more trouble, but she managed it! All face value.
    By the time I got in there there was nothing but Premium left but I didn't get in until 10:25.
    Got in about 10:04. Had tickets at 10:09. Feel super lucky.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,529
    pjl44 said:
    Hopped Up said:
    Seat geek; they were quite a bit more elsewhere and when I had Pit prior they only continued to increase in price; over 1k. They may drop, but I can always offload for 1k each worse case if I find cheaper. Not ideal
    Yeah, sadly $900 for the Pit seems like a deal given prices for most seats on those sites right now.  
    If you're going to use a resale site either do it the week leading up to the show or not at all
    Especially stadiums 
  • Options
    TT98TT98 Posts: 135
    If anyone has a presale code for any of the Vancouver nights they don’t need is greatly appreciate it 😁
  • Options
    Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 224
    Discopij said:
    Hopped Up said:
    I had Wrigley Neighbors codes for both nights yesterday and they could be used for either night but only once.  So if you buy a pair and then want to buy another pair you'll need two codes.  But if you have a code for Thursday there is a good chance it will also work for Saturday if yesterday was any indication.  But once you've completed a purchase the code is done so you can't go back in for another purchase with the same code, regardless of how many you bought the first time (you can buy up to 6 with the code but they all have to be in the same transaction).
    Did you have to register this year for Wrigley Neighbors?  I'm in the neighborhood and I've gotten them in the past but for some reason I didn't get anything this year so I just assumed it wasn't happening for PJ
    I didn't re-register for Wrigley Neighbors this year, just got an email from mlblists.com on Feb. 13 at 12:20 pm if you want to check your junk email folders (for future reference obviously).
  • Options
    joeyg1973joeyg1973 NYC Area Posts: 5
    PJNB said:
    Reads11 said:
    Are pit tickets still exclusively 10C? 
    For NA it seems they are. 
    If they are, something is wrong because you can get pit tickets for Philly on the 7th on stub hub for the pocket change price of 5K+ per ticket..

I realize that others have said that the costs will go down closer to the show, but this is disheartening as someone who had bootleg cassette tapes in the late 80s of Green River in NJ of all places.

There has to be a better way.
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    SHZA said:
    mpedone said:
    joeyg1973 said:
    BC62528 said:
    I think they should rename the Tour....Money Matters
    THIS... pretty sure this tour will have a lot of people with more money than sense and not actually fans.  It seems that the scalpers have figured out that all you have to do is join the ten club and you can make a fortune.  I have been a 10c member for a very long time.  I could have swore that part of the agreement for sale was that they could only be resold through ticketmaster at face value.  I just checked the email... it specifically says that.

I hope PJ corrects this for the next tour.

If the Ten Club finds a member listing their lottery tickets for more than face value, they generally take action.

PJ Premium is simply PJ/Ticketmaster doing it themselves, but supposedly it keeps the price down for the rest of us (or, at least those down front).
    "If." But what do those enforcement efforts entail? 

Having never tried to flip tickets, I can't say for sure, but "Members identified as reselling Ten Club tickets above face value will be contacted, and could result in cancellation of ticket purchase and possible loss of membership".
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 454
    joeyg1973 said:
    PJNB said:
    Reads11 said:
    If they are, something is wrong because you can get pit tickets for Philly on the 7th on stub hub for the pocket change price of 5K+ per ticket..

I realize that others have said that the costs will go down closer to the show, but this is disheartening as someone who had bootleg cassette tapes in the late 80s of Green River in NJ of all places.

i seriously doubt it's 100% 10C ... I know in the past they used to say it was but I'm betting with PJ Premium and various special interests there are a ton of GA that aren't 10C
  • Options
    Reads11Reads11 Indiana Posts: 101
    Discopij said:
    joeyg1973 said:
    PJNB said:
    Reads11 said:

i seriously doubt it's 100% 10C ... I know in the past they used to say it was but I'm betting with PJ Premium and various special interests there are a ton of GA that aren't 10C

I could see that but I feel like someone would have seen pit seats in one of these sales. If they do exist they must be selling them some other way
  • Options
    PorchgirlCOPorchgirlCO Colorado Posts: 1,375
    edited February 23
    Secondary market…$10,000 for a ticket! Lol
    Post edited by PorchgirlCO on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...

Orlando 4/24/92 & 8/23/92, Miami 3/28/94, Ft Laud 10/7/96, Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Missoula 9/30/12, EV Jax 11/24/12 & 11/25/12, Chicago (Wrigley) 7/19/13, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Tulsa 10/8/14, Lincoln 10/9/14, Denver 10/22/14, Jacksonville 4/12/16, Greenville 4/16/16, Telluride 7/9/16, Boston (Fenway) 8/5/16 & 8/7/16, Seattle (Safeco) 8/10/18, Boston (Fenway) 9/2/18 & 9/4/18, Dana Point 10/1/21 & 10/2/21, MSG 9/11/22, Denver 9/22/22, Austin 9/18/23 & 9/19/23.
  • Options
    Wild BillyWild Billy Maryland USA Posts: 7
    BRWilly said:
    More Premium than ive seen previously. Sat in Philly 1 for this whole hour on the verified fan sale. I grabbed a single at the start and came back in. They just keep dropping row after row of premium. Every few mins, another row appears....Ugh.

Blows. I wish they would just pack the pit, first 10-15 rows of floor, first 10-15 rows of loge along sides and back and first 5 rows of uppers (for P2) with 10 clubbers and leave the rest for premium and general sale. Instead they drop random premium seats in with what should be 10c seats. Keep getting pushed back no matter what your number is! 
    That's how I got Saturday Philly tix. About 20 minutes in all of a sudden a full row in Section 2 appeared and I grabbed 2 on the aisle for my sons.  They are very happy.
  • Options
    I get people are upset but the idea that the folks who will be at these shows are "not real fans" has been floated for every tour for years now and its utter BS. I was at shows last year, same system, same PITA process, same platinum tix, and on and on and everyone in the room was singing every song just like normal. Sorry to those who got shut out. Looks like Philly may not happen for us. It sucks. But going to Baltimore and saw TX last year so I'm good and I'm sure y'all are too
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    Got my Vancouver Night 1 this morning.  I was hoping to be a bit more center ice but so it goes.  678XXX

My number is over 200,000 lower than yours and I got back of the floor, which is a worse ticket than yours. It really bothers me that 10C thinks back of the floor is better than a 100 level seat.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Are they going to have normal priced tickets for wrigley or just premium?
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 290
    edited February 23
    One of my close buddies spent an hour this morning trying for MSG with his verified fan code and came away with nothing. He's super pissed and just said, "I don't wanna talk about Pearl Jam for a while."

I get that it's a lottery and I honestly don't have a good solution. But it's just a bummer when between three people (me, wife, buddy) we go 3 for 12 in the lottery. And the tickets we did get are pretty crummy. But I know this has happened to everyone to some degree. Just like last year, I'll be on F2F trying to upgrade for months I guess. I totally understand people who are on the fence about still paying for ten club. 
    Post edited by runstaples on
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    greenygreen777greenygreen777 Allendale MI Posts: 68
    pjl44 said:
    Hopped Up said:
    Just curious why? I do not have a lot of experience. Will most likely just keep anyways 
  • Options
    TT98TT98 Posts: 135
    My wife’s number 250,000 higher than mine and her tickets are better than mine for Vancouver. I mean back floor not good seats compared to mid 100 level I feel
  • Options
    AFJAMMERAFJAMMER Posts: 51
    One of my close buddies spent an hour this morning trying for MSG with his verified fan code and came away with nothing. He's super pissed and just said, "I don't wanna talk about Pearl Jam for a while."

I get that it's a lottery and I honestly don't have a good solution. But it's just a bummer when between three people (me, wife, buddy) we go 3 for 12 in the lottery. And the tickets we did get are pretty crummy. But I know this has happened to everyone to some degree. Just like last year, I'll be on F2F trying to upgrade for months I guess. I totally understand people who are on the fence about still paying for ten club. 
    I got okay seats for Baltimore through the 10c. However, if I’m able to pick up better seats for face value with f2f, Inwomt be renewing. Tickets are the only thing I use my number for. 
    9/1/00
    5/28/06
    7/6/06
  • Options
    BRWillyBRWilly DC Posts: 70
    PJ_Soul said:
    Got my Vancouver Night 1 this morning.  I was hoping to be a bit more center ice but so it goes.  678XXX

My number is over 200,000 lower than yours and I got back of the floor, which is a worse ticket than yours. It really bothers me that 10C thinks back of the floor is better than a 100 level seat.
    100%. Leave the last 20 rows of the floor for PJ premium buyers. I think they could do a lot more frontloading of sections w/ all 10club and still sell a lot of the upper half of loge sections, back of floor, etc. at premium prices. Annoying that PJ premium can jump into the mix of what should be 10c seats.
    Mansfield 6/30/08
    Boston 5/17/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
    Central Park 9/26/15
    Philadelphia 4/29/16 (TEN)
    Fenway Park 8/5/16
    Fenway Park 9/4/18
    St. Paul 9/2/23

Ev Solo Providence 6/15/11
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    PJ_Soul said:

I will NEVER understand this thinking. It just makes no sense that they deem floor is better that lower bowl.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    Hopped Up said:
    Just curious why? I do not have a lot of experience. Will most likely just keep anyways 
    Far more often than not that's when prices start dropping. Especially big shows where there are a lot of tickets and especially in the last 48 hours. Panic unloads, people who were holding extras that didn't find someone, last minute plan changes. Prices very rarely go up from where they are now.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I will NEVER understand this thinking. It just makes no sense that they deem floor is better that lower bowl.
    I might be in the minority but I prefer the straight on view and centered sound. And I'm not tall.
  • Options
    js87130js87130 Posts: 88
    PJ_Soul said:

Totally agree.  GA floor is fine but for someone that is shorter and has a reserved floor ticket they don't have the ability to move around and get a better view.  The only good reserved seated floor seats are in the ones first few rows.  I'm relatively tall (6'1") and I still have trouble seeing the stage if I get a reserved floor ticket in the back, or even halfway back.  Lotta tall folks out there.
  • Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    New idea - 10C members have to register their height with the fan club B)
  • Options
    Off the waitlist for Fenway 1. Lots of tickets available. None good.
  • Options
    A couple RF box seats that aren't bad
  • Options
    I take that back. They are not great.
  • Options
    travhaytravhay Posts: 76
    Anybody get notification for Portland? I got confirmation and have been charged, but unlike the tickets to Seattle, I have not received an official email from TicketMaster stating I have tickets. My Seattle tickets appear in my TM acccount but there's nothing for Portland. Should I be worried?
    "Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"
    http://www.guerrillacandy.com