Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 454
    DP15 said:
    Poncier said:
    DP15 said:
    Fenway Night 2 code for the first person who wants it: PJSHHQBVBL
    You're a good man for trying to help, but unfortunately the code has to be tied to your ticketmaster account. 
    Go through redsox.com and it will work, I just tried (didn't buy, don't need.)
    Don't go through TM
    Thanks for the tip but it seems that I would need some sort of code for that. 

The code I provided is entered into the Enter Offer Code field
    You were very helpful to someone ... i tried the code and it still lets you in but once you try to buy tickets it says the code has been maxxed
  • Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 574
    Must not be a lot of demand in Sac. 

I got floor seats Row D behind GA. 

Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    DP15DP15 Posts: 12
    edited February 23
    Discopij said:
    DP15 said:
    Poncier said:
    DP15 said:
    You're a good man for trying to help, but unfortunately the code has to be tied to your ticketmaster account. 
    Don't go through TM

You were very helpful to someone ... i tried the code and it still lets you in but once you try to buy tickets it says the code has been maxxed
    Good to see it used.

A Sox season ticket holder here was nice enough to share a code yesterday that I was able to use. I paid it forward by donating money to the Jimmy Fund. Whoever used my code today can maybe do the same.
    Post edited by DP15 on
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 628
    estarr31 said:

Sac didn’t even start yet, or you talking 10c seats?
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,466
    Did verified just now. Scored 3 tickets for Philly N1 and my sister scored 3 for Philly N2! 😅 

Seemed to be a decent amount of tickets, but I just went upper deck lower rows in middle is arena. Lost a ticket on my first batch, but pulled all 3 on the next! My sister had a bit more trouble, but she managed it! All face value.
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786
    DP15 said:
    Poncier said:
    DP15 said:
    Don't go through TM

Oh I got ya. I thought that was a ticketmaster code. Just tried it, but someone has already used it. Thanks anyway though. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,401
    Zod said:
    yosi said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    They won't even let me in the waiting room. Very rude.
    Me neither. But if fairness to them, I don't have a code lol. Figured I'd give it a try anyway and hope for some error to let me in.....

This was my plan exactly but they chased me out with a broom. No code indeed.
    I feel dumb not registering for today's sale. I didn't read it all well enough. I entered the tenclub drawing (unfulfilled...of course), but didn't enter this ticketmaster one because I figured there would have to be a general onsale...because there always is isn't there? 
    I don’t think there is a general sale, sadly. In my experience, you don’t get a before the sale, you never get one and the only tickets available at any point are Premium. 
    You're right. There's not. I'm saying that since every other concert I've been to has had one, I assumed (foolishly) that this would too. My plan if I lost the tenclub sale (which I did) was to grab a nosebleed in the general public sale, but like you said, there isn't one. 

I haven't seen a traditional public sale in a long while. I think they overloaded TM's website.  Now it's a draw for who gets a chance to buy, and you still go into a queue.

I miss the early days of the internet, where most people didn't know how to use computers.   So many first 10 rows tickets to show because most people were still calling in, or waiting in line in person :)
    For Pearl Jam? You may be right. I can't even recall. According to an old email, I got tickets to Camden in 2022 through "Tickets today" which is associated with Ticketmaster, but I'm not sure if that was a presale or public sale. 

No, all shows now.  I think TM stopped doing the free for all general sales (at least for big acts).  I don't think I've bought tickets to a show that didn't use verified fan since before covid.  Could be a coincidence.
  • Options
    Frezzy777Frezzy777 Boston Posts: 8
    Did verified just now. Scored 3 tickets for Philly N1 and my sister scored 3 for Philly N2! 😅 

Seemed to be a decent amount of tickets, but I just went upper deck lower rows in middle is arena. Lost a ticket on my first batch, but pulled all 3 on the next! My sister had a bit more trouble, but she managed it! All face value.
    What are tickets selling for?
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    Vancouver - P1 Solo

N1:
    Sec 118, Row 18, Seat 109

N2: Sec 118, Row 16, Seat 4

115xxx

• Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 454
    DP15 said:
    Discopij said:
    DP15 said:
    Poncier said:
    DP15 said:
    Don't go through TM

Good to see it used.

A Sox season ticket holder here was nice enough to share a code yesterday that I was able to use. I paid it forward by donating money to the Jimmy Fund. Whoever used my code today can maybe do the same.
    Good on you ... and I think this means we'll have the same thing happen for Wrigley.  So if anyone has codes they aren't planning on using for Wrigley or Fenway, please post them here if you can.
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    yosi said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    They won't even let me in the waiting room. Very rude.
    Me neither. But if fairness to them, I don't have a code lol. Figured I'd give it a try anyway and hope for some error to let me in.....

This was my plan exactly but they chased me out with a broom. No code indeed.
    I feel dumb not registering for today's sale. I didn't read it all well enough. I entered the tenclub drawing (unfulfilled...of course), but didn't enter this ticketmaster one because I figured there would have to be a general onsale...because there always is isn't there? 
    I don’t think there is a general sale, sadly. In my experience, you don’t get a before the sale, you never get one and the only tickets available at any point are Premium. 
    You're right. There's not. I'm saying that since every other concert I've been to has had one, I assumed (foolishly) that this would too. My plan if I lost the tenclub sale (which I did) was to grab a nosebleed in the general public sale, but like you said, there isn't one. 

I haven't seen a traditional public sale in a long while. I think they overloaded TM's website.  Now it's a draw for who gets a chance to buy, and you still go into a queue.

I miss the early days of the internet, where most people didn't know how to use computers.   So many first 10 rows tickets to show because most people were still calling in, or waiting in line in person :)
    For Pearl Jam? You may be right. I can't even recall. According to an old email, I got tickets to Camden in 2022 through "Tickets today" which is associated with Ticketmaster, but I'm not sure if that was a presale or public sale. 

No, all shows now.  I think TM stopped doing the free for all general sales (at least for big acts).  I don't think I've bought tickets to a show that didn't use verified fan since before covid.  Could be a coincidence.
    Might depend on the act, and the venue. I saw both Queens of the Stone Age and CAKE at the The Mann Center in Philly last year, and they weren't presales. But they were lawn tickets so that might be different. 

Great venue by the way if anyone hasn't been there. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598
    Discopij said:
    DP15 said:
    Discopij said:
    DP15 said:
    Poncier said:
    DP15 said:
    Don't go through TM

Good to see it used.

Good on you ... and I think this means we'll have the same thing happen for Wrigley.  So if anyone has codes they aren't planning on using for Wrigley or Fenway, please post them here if you can.
    That would be pretty cool of them, Wrigley night 2 please!
  • Options
    The Mann is an incredible venue! Small, great sound, in a nice park. Kind of a PITA to get in and out but not as bad as many sheds. Highly recommended
  • Options
    efroten2efroten2 Chicago Posts: 73
    bootleg said:
    estarr31 said:

Sac didn’t even start yet, or you talking 10c seats?
    My Sac confirmation came through around 5:20am Central time.

I'm pretty shocked, my number is 232xxx and I got 107 row C, very good seats. Probably the best 10C "seats" I've gotten in a while. I'll be going with my friend and his kid who hasn't seen them before so and how he'll get to see them in great seats. We're going to try and pull a couple more tickets during the presale, curious to see how that goes.
    1994: Bridge School Night 2
    1995: Sacramento, San Jose
    1998: Sacramento
    2001: Bridge School Night 2
    2003: St. Louis, Champaign, Irvine 1, Irvine 2, Chicago, East Troy, Noblesville
    2004: Grand Rapids
    2006: Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Cleveland, Milwaukee 2
    2007: Chicago (The Vic), Chicago (Lolla)
    2009: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
    2010: Noblesville
    2013: Chicago, San Diego
    2014: St. Louis, Milwaukee
    2016: Chicago 1 & 2
    2018: Chicago 1 & 2
    2011: PJ20 1 & 2
  • Options
    JbabbingtonJbabbington Huntington WV Posts: 145
    I will more than likely be parting ways with my Wrigley N2 pair in SEC 207 Row 5. 

Got a family member who got a presale code who's going to try and grab 4 so we can all sit together. 
  • Options
    Well that sucked. Definitely not paying "Premium" prices.
    I got memories I got shit...
  • Options
    DK69493DK69493 Arlington, VA Posts: 15
    edited February 23
    Post edited by DK69493 on
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,740
    JimmyV said:
    I'm in the waiting room for James Taylor. It's a very civilized place. 
    When you’ve seen fire and rain, waiting for tickets is no big deal. 
  • Options
    joeyg1973joeyg1973 NYC Area Posts: 5
    The prices are well out of my range, not because I couldn't afford it if I REALLY wanted it but because I have common sense.  I am seeing 1500+ for one ticket in Philly.  
  • Options
    StojStoj Chicago Posts: 114
    edited February 23
    Anyone who bought Fenway via Verified Fan - was the charge from MLB/Red Sox or Ticketmaster?

Both the Cubs site and Ticketmaster seem to imply that the Wrigley show will be sold via Ticketmaster.

Post edited by Stoj on
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
  • Options
    I will more than likely be parting ways with my Wrigley N2 pair in SEC 207 Row 5. 

Got a family member who got a presale code who's going to try and grab 4 so we can all sit together. 
    If I strike out and you score 4 keep me in mind for the 2 you need to get rid of.
  • Options
    RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 295
    Zod said:
    Vancouver N1:  Floor Row 4 (wife pulled s115 row 2)
    Vancouver N2:  Floor Row 1 (wife pulled floor row 26)

Not bad.  Night 2 will be interesting.  How many rows does GA take up?  15 to 20? So that like being in rows 20 to 25 at a completed seated floor?
    The GA area takes up roughly the first block of tickets at Rogers Arena (there are breaks between ~10 rows for fire safety precautions, LOL). So Row 4 would be more like Row 14 at a show with all seats on the floor, though in reality it's probably a bit further back than that. I just looked at the seating chart for Springsteen in November, which is a similar set up, and there are still 37 rows on the floor behind GA.
    09/04/93 * 07/19/98 * 11/05/00 * 05/30/03 * 09/02/05 * 09/04/05 * 09/05/05 * 09/07/05 * 07/21/06 * 07/22/06 * 04/02/08 (eV) * 04/03/08 (eV) * 09/21/09 * 09/22/09 * 09/25/09 * 07/15/11 (eV) * 09/25/11 * 12/04/13 * 08/10/18 * 05/04/24 * 05/06/24
  • Options
    Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 224
    Stoj said:
    Anyone who bought Fenway via Verified Fan - was the charge from MLB/Red Sox or Ticketmaster?

Both the Cubs site and Ticketmaster seem to imply that the Wrigley show will be sold via Ticketmaster.
    The Wrigley Neighbors and STH onsale yesterday was through mlb.tickets.com but maybe today is via TM (but their page only shows Premium seats for now).  I didn't get Verified Fan approval so someone can chime in who did if that goes via TM or tickets.com
  • Options
    BC62528BC62528 Posts: 203
    I think they should rename the Tour....Money Matters
  • Options
    I think this is a good time to remind people that premium prices go down if no one buys them and it gets closer to showtime. Maybe not for Philly or MSG but this is what we’ve seen for 3 tours now. 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,302
    what a stupid process. why give me a code and link if when i select tickets i just have to put code back in.  lost tickets about 20 times during that cluster f.  
  • Options
    More Premium than ive seen previously. Sat in Philly 1 for this whole hour on the verified fan sale. I grabbed a single at the start and came back in. They just keep dropping row after row of premium. Every few mins, another row appears....Ugh.

• Options
    StojStoj Chicago Posts: 114
    Hopped Up said:
    Stoj said:

The Wrigley Neighbors and STH onsale yesterday was through mlb.tickets.com but maybe today is via TM (but their page only shows Premium seats for now).  I didn't get Verified Fan approval so someone can chime in who did if that goes via TM or tickets.com
    Thanks!
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
  • Options
    JD2381JD2381 Posts: 52
    Sacramento email came around 3:00 am. Section 106 row BB (10C number 84xxx).   B)

Thank you once again 10 club. 

By the way, in '22 I had 10C tix to night 2 in Oakland, and used Fan to Fan to score tix to night 1. The seat was one row behind where my 10C ticket was, and was the same price. But the key was that I kept checking back over and over until it popped up (they don't all show up all at once). 
    PJ:
    11/1/1992 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/1/1994 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 6/24/1995 San Francisco // 11/4/1995 San Jose // 10/19/1996 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 11/19/1997 Oakland (opening for Rolling Stones) // 6/30/1998 Minneapolis // 9/11/1998 New York // 10/30/1999 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/31/2000 Mountain View // 10/21/2001 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 6/1/2003 Mountain View // 6/6/2003 Las Vegas // 10/26/2003 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 5/12/2006 Albany, NY // 7/15/2006 San Francisco // 7/16/2006 San Francisco // 10/22/2006 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 7/12/2008 Los Angeles (VH1 Rock Honors The Who) // 8/28/2009 San Francisco (Outside Lands) // 10/1/2009 Los Angeles // 10/24/2010 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 11/26/2013 Oakland // 10/19/2014 St. Paul // 10/26/2014 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 5/12/2022 Oakland // 5/13/24 Sacramento
    EV:
    10/24/2004 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 7/11/11 Oakland // 10/23/11 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/21/12 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 

• Options
    joeyg1973joeyg1973 NYC Area Posts: 5
    edited February 23
    BC62528 said:
    I think they should rename the Tour....Money Matters
    THIS... pretty sure this tour will have a lot of people with more money than sense and not actually fans.  It seems that the scalpers have figured out that all you have to do is join the ten club and you can make a fortune.  I have been a 10c member for a very long time.  I could have swore that part of the agreement for sale was that they could only be resold through ticketmaster at face value.  I just checked the email... it specifically says that.

I hope PJ corrects this for the next tour.