Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    Zod said:
    kmcmanus said:
    Carmen-M said:
    Such a shame that the band has become what they fought against.
    You do realize they lost that fight right? They’ve been working with TM again since ‘98. 
    If you can’t beat ‘em join em 

What other choice did they have?  They tried to do their own tour in '95 by either using dilapidated old venues without TM contracts or even creating their own venues (Indio, CA).  It was super involved, meant you had to run/staff these venues, they burned themselves out, and I think the tour combusted when Eddie got sick (and Neil Young tried to fill in).  It was a trainwreck.

TM/Live Nation has only gotten worse in the following 3 decades.  There's almost no venues on considerable size to play without using them (aside from the odd ball park and what not that uses their own service).  It's either, use TM or don't tour.

I don't think it's if you can't beat 'em join 'em.  It's if you want to do to a tour in north america, bend over.

PJ is not bending over. They are making more money than ever on their tours. The music and concert businesses have completely transformed in the last 20 years. Blame the internet and technology. 
    Yep easier to make more $$$$! It’s up to individuals to either pay up or not if I can get lucky and get 1 show I’ll be satisfied! 
     Same. I put in for MSG P2 and that's it. I might try to get into Fenway, but I am not going to work very hard to do so.
    Yeah you know me I’ve had the same approach since 2008 I’m not loosing any sleep if I don’t get tickets those days are long gone for me! 

Yep, I do. I have a similar mindset. I will catch a show somewhere, but I am not stressing getting tickets, the higher prices, where I sit etc.  I will get to one of the shows in the northeast, so I am not worried about it. Hope to see you on the road hermano!
    That would be 😎 I forget last time we hung out at a PJ show damn? You see you don’t have to be in your 80’s to forget 😂😂
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Jrwfc1Jrwfc1 Posts: 2
    Just got an email from Ticketmaster saying my request for Dublin was “unfulfilled”.
    I live in Dublin and been a Ten Club member for years.
    Raging :(
  • FílexFílex San Sebastian Posts: 26
    You cannot change them, but you can probably sell them on Ticketmaster for cost price later.
    But I would Like to get SEATED tickets instead😕
    (2006) Barcelona, Lisboa I & II, Madrid (2007) Lisboa, Madrid, Düsseldorf (2009) Manchester (2010) London, Arras, Bilbao (2012) Arras (2014) Amsterdam I & II (2018) London I, Barcelona, Madrid (2022) Oakland I, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I & II, Paris
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    Zod said:
    kmcmanus said:
    Carmen-M said:
    Such a shame that the band has become what they fought against.
    You do realize they lost that fight right? They’ve been working with TM again since ‘98. 
    If you can’t beat ‘em join em 

What other choice did they have?  They tried to do their own tour in '95 by either using dilapidated old venues without TM contracts or even creating their own venues (Indio, CA).  It was super involved, meant you had to run/staff these venues, they burned themselves out, and I think the tour combusted when Eddie got sick (and Neil Young tried to fill in).  It was a trainwreck.

TM/Live Nation has only gotten worse in the following 3 decades.  There's almost no venues on considerable size to play without using them (aside from the odd ball park and what not that uses their own service).  It's either, use TM or don't tour.

I don't think it's if you can't beat 'em join 'em.  It's if you want to do to a tour in north america, bend over.

PJ is not bending over. They are making more money than ever on their tours. The music and concert businesses have completely transformed in the last 20 years. Blame the internet and technology. 
    Yep easier to make more $$$$! It’s up to individuals to either pay up or not if I can get lucky and get 1 show I’ll be satisfied! 
     Same. I put in for MSG P2 and that's it. I might try to get into Fenway, but I am not going to work very hard to do so.
    Yeah you know me I’ve had the same approach since 2008 I’m not loosing any sleep if I don’t get tickets those days are long gone for me! 

Yep, I do. I have a similar mindset. I will catch a show somewhere, but I am not stressing getting tickets, the higher prices, where I sit etc.  I will get to one of the shows in the northeast, so I am not worried about it. Hope to see you on the road hermano!
    That would be 😎 I forget last time we hung out at a PJ show damn? You see you don’t have to be in your 80’s to forget 😂😂

I think it was the last Hartford show. I cannot keep track anymore.  =)
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,907
    Fílex said:
    You cannot change them, but you can probably sell them on Ticketmaster for cost price later.
    But I would Like to get SEATED tickets instead😕
    Then you should not have clicked on GA as an option.

But you will easily be able to resolve this with other fans.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • SeanieSeanie Posts: 5
    DF108744 said:
    Seanie said:
    Got chosen for Dublin. But bank decided to decline payment as they thought it was fraudulent. Even though I contacted bank before hand to tell them about it and not to block it. I now have to see if ticketmaster will attempt payment again but heard nothing back yet. Really angry about this.
    same thing happened to me and London. Ridiculous.  Live 15 mins from the stadium and no tickets now..
    Don't give up yet. Try this link, choose Pearl Jam, option to resend booking confirmation and ask them to try again. 
    Might be lucky.
    https://help.ticketmaster.com/hc/en-ie/requests/new
  • JABKJABK Posts: 347
    YES! Scored seated tickets for Berlin night 2!!! My only show last time was Vienna, so my next wish is for the show to happen...COME ON!
  • Seanie said:
    kilteragh said:
    Seanie said:
    Got chosen for Dublin. But bank decided to decline payment as they thought it was fraudulent. Even though I contacted bank before hand to tell them about it and not to block it. I now have to see if ticketmaster will attempt payment again but heard nothing back yet. Really angry about this.
    Did you get an email to say you had been declined or notification from your bank? I'm in the same situation as you in that I got the email to say I had scored tickets but I see nothing on my bank app to say whether payment has been accepted or declined yet. No email from TM either to signify a decline.
    Got sorted. Ticketmaster attempted again and this time got email that I scored the tickets and also saw money went out of the bank. Once you get email then you should be OK. 
    I got the confirmation email today thankfully!
  • enddemenddem Posts: 72
    pjl44 said:
    enddem said:
    Ok so (and apologies if this has been answered elsewhere...) I'm a new 10c member and requested Portland. Any ballpark guesses on chances I at least get in? Not holding my breath for GA, though I did request it; will be happy just to get in the door.
    I would guess your chances are really good. Having 2 shows each in Vancouver and Seattle probably helps some too.
    thanks!
  • So I got Manchester and london.
    has anyone confirmed whether we get early entry with 10c?
    and am I right in saying Manchester is one big pit,  it London has the golden circle front section right?
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    So I got Manchester and london.
    has anyone confirmed whether we get early entry with 10c?
    and am I right in saying Manchester is one big pit,  it London has the golden circle front section right?
    Yeah, London has a front standing section but Manchester is just the whole floor. 
    We don't seem to have any confirmation about early entry, it would suck if that's not the case though.

There's quite a big gap between Manchester and London and both venues are free for second dates. Do we think we get another show in Manchester or London? 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
    Another new 10c question: I received the email confirmation of my ticket request from TM. My 10c profile however does not show me entered into any ticket drawings. Is this a pretty normal thing or should I be frantically checking in with someone? Thanks again to everyone for all your help.
  • Magic_JMagic_J Posts: 28
    Anyone familiar with North London able to give me a run down on best public transport options for after the gig? I'm guessing nearest stations will be hectic, is walking to Seven Sisters the best option? 
  • SeanieSeanie Posts: 5
    Magic_J said:
    Anyone familiar with North London able to give me a run down on best public transport options for after the gig? I'm guessing nearest stations will be hectic, is walking to Seven Sisters the best option? 

Was at NFL game there a few years back and Seven Sisters is best station. Bit of a queue but get through it quick with the frequent trains on the tube. They are used to this with the Spurs games. 

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,192
    enddem said:
    Another new 10c question: I received the email confirmation of my ticket request from TM. My 10c profile however does not show me entered into any ticket drawings. Is this a pretty normal thing or should I be frantically checking in with someone? Thanks again to everyone for all your help.
    Yeah, normal. That's where they used to appear when 10C handled the lottery themselves. If you got the email, you're good.
  • IB172289IB172289 Posts: 17
    At what point should I assume I’ve not been successful?   I put in for Sydney…it seems like most people find out straight away.  Should I assume no luck on this occasion?  
    pjl44 said:
    enddem said:
    Yeah, normal. That's where they used to appear when 10C handled the lottery themselves. If you got the email, you're good.
    Thanks again for helping me out
  • bsfitchbsfitch Posts: 24
    Will fan to fan resale for Boston be for face value? Thanks 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,954
    bsfitch said:
    Will fan to fan resale for Boston be for face value? Thanks 

Yes
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 477
    My girlfriend never got that confirmation email of your requests, but it does show up as requested with receipt number, etc when she goes on ticketmaster. So hopefully it went through. Just kinda weird since I got mine almost instantly.
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • FBechFBech Posts: 47
    I got a ten club seated ticket for Barcelona on july 8, but I am not going. I Will sell trough tm
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    FBech said:
    I got a ten club seated ticket for Barcelona on july 8, but I am not going. I Will sell trough tm

Why did you request that ticket then? You will have to use the Fan to Fan sale.
  • TR233437TR233437 Posts: 30
    Damn! So bummed. Came to submit my Ten Club requests for Vegas and Chicago only to realize I missed the deadline by 11 hours! I was looking at the 11:59PM PDT on 2/18 deadline as the Ten Club deadline, which is the Ticketmaster registration deadline. Read the wrong email. Aaaarghh!!! 
    11/23/93 Oklahoma City, 10/4/96 Charlotte, 10/5/96 Charleston, SC, 8/31/98 Raleigh, 9/4/98 Greenville, SC, 8/4/00 Charlotte, 8/6/00 Greensboro, NC, 10/22/00 Las Vegas, 4/15/03 Raleigh, 4/16/03 Charlotte, 8/5/07 Chicago, 6/16/08 Columbia, SC, 10/30/13 Charlotte, 4/21/16 Columbia, SC
    Wrigley Field 1 2016, Wrigley Field 2 2016, Wrigley Field 1 2018, Wrigley Field 2 2018, Fenway Park 2 2018, Nashville 2022, Denver 2022, St. Paul 1 2023, St. Paul 2 2023, Austin 1 2023, Austin 2 2023
  • rival9500rival9500 Posts: 570
    What time are we thinking this all starts for NA.  10:00 am PT/1:00 ET?
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 477
    I actually just looked at last year's emails to get an idea of the times. It appears I got an email for St Paul N1 at 10:28 am eastern and N2 at 2:30pm.
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • TR233437 said:
    Damn! So bummed. Came to submit my Ten Club requests for Vegas and Chicago only to realize I missed the deadline by 11 hours! I was looking at the 11:59PM PDT on 2/18 deadline as the Ten Club deadline, which is the Ticketmaster registration deadline. Read the wrong email. Aaaarghh!!! 
    Ugh! Did the same thing...

96: 10-2 Hartford
    03: 7-11 Mansfield 3
    04: 9-28 Boston 1
    08: 6-28 Mansfield 1
    09: 10-30 Philly 3, 10-31 Philly 4
    10: 5-15 Hartford, 5-17 Boston
    11: 9-3 Alpine Valley, 9-4 Alpine Valley
    13: 10-15 Worcester 1, 10-16 Worcester 2, 10-25 Hartford
    16: 4-29 Philly 2, 5-1 MSG 1, 8-5 Fenway 1, 8-7 Fenway 2
    18: 9-2 Fenway 1, 9-4 Fenway 2
    21: 9-26 Ohana
    22: 5-6 LA, 5-7 LA, 5-16 Fresno
    EV SOLO: 8-2-08 Boston 2, 6-8-09 Albany 1, 6-15-11 Providence, 6-16-11 Boston, 6-18-11 Hartford, 11-1-12 Las Vegas
    Tres Mts: 3-27-11 Boston
  • rival9500rival9500 Posts: 570
    rival9500 said:
    What time are we thinking this all starts for NA.  10:00 am PT/1:00 ET?
    Ok thank you.  Not expecting any east coast until Tuesday.
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • chittychitty Posts: 609

My girlfriend never got that confirmation email of your requests, but it does show up as requested with receipt number, etc when she goes on ticketmaster. So hopefully it went through. Just kinda weird since I got mine almost instantly.

I didn't get a confirmation email, but i have checked like three times and I see my request for the two shows I requested.
  • Aurel37Aurel37 Posts: 6
    I got two standing tickets for waldebuhn in berlin. I’ll go to the show with my 13 years old son. Do you think being in the pit is gonna be ok for him ? Will he be able to see something? I heard the stage is high..
  • il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    Hi folks, I got 2nd night in Berlin and apparently 1st night as well, but this one was stopped by the bank.

I got a notification that the transaction was blocked almost 24 hours after the confirmation of the 2nd night.

After this notification of the transaction being blocked, I got the email from Ticketmaster with the summary of my lottery just like all other people - saying 2nd night won, 1st night lost.

Now, I saw plenty of cases where people with transactions blocked were actually granted the tickets they won the day after. So either I am missing something, or I don't get why I can't get tickets for the 1st night.

I emailed 10c and they said to email Ticketmaster. I mean I am happy about the results, but since sounds like I won the 1st night as well, and most of the people I asked for got tickets the day after the block of their transaction, I wonder what's wrong with me.

Needless to say, the bank does not have the answer.

Cheers!!