Pearl Jam 2023 tour merch

Comments

• nycmalenycmale Posts: 250
    tschav said:
    Looks like a test print without the red pass… or a glow in the dark variant…?
    Possibly a GITD variant. That makes sense 
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Got in line at 5:30, got in and got in the merch line immediately, they sold out of the Bulls poster but still had the Blackhawks poster and everything else I wanted, got my beer and chicken tendies and got to my seat just in time for Inhaler. I'm happy. Feel terrible for those who waited for hours outside, I did that at Wrigley years back and never want to do it again.

Only thing I didn't get that I wanted was the jersey, but I'm a small guy and even medium hockey jerseys are huge on me.
  • I have an extra license plate... hope it's OK that its from the last car I owned
  • The Chicago merchandise is amazing up close! Was in Minnesota as well and loved what they had, but Chicago is next level cool. 
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • mattcoz said:
    GT1015 said:
    mattcoz said:
    bockcw said:
    mikeliska said:
    RS65573 said:
    What is what is the significance of the hawk?
    “The Hawk” is a term for the wind or Windy City.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=50DYQYqBUrs
    I've lived here my entire life and never once heard anyone reference the Hawk as a term for Chicago.

It's a black hawk holding a hockey stick at a concert played at the United Center, where the Chicago Blackhawks play hockey.
    I think the Hawk is Algonquin for "The Good Land"
    Are there any references to the Native people? If it’s just a bird, what a bad and wrong take. 
    Use Native imagery. People get upset. Don't use Native imagery. People get upset. Sigh.
    I think this was a reference to Wayne's World.  And "Milwaukee" translates to "the good land" from various Native American languages.  
    Oh, I know, I got that, I meant the reply.

I think It flew over most  peoples heads.... Good ol Alice Cooper
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    edited September 2023
    Went in at Gate 4 (The Atrium) right at 6. Had my t-shirt by 6:10.
    No balls
    No duffles
    2 of the 3 posters were available 

A few minutes later I watched a guy leave with 3 full PJ duffles.
    Then I watched another woman fill 2 duffles with 2 balls each plus other stuff.

Than I saw these 2...

Hard to believe it’s 2023 and this is still going on. Worst kind of people. 
    Post edited by Sea on
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,562
    edited September 2023
    PJammin' said:
    Went in at Gate 4 (The Atrium) right at 6. Had my t-shirt by 6:10.
    No balls
    No duffles
    2 of the 3 posters were available 

A few minutes later I watched a guy leave with 3 full PJ duffles.
    Then I watched another woman fill 2 duffles with 2 balls each plus other stuff.

Than I saw these 2...

Hard to believe it’s 2023 and this is still going on. Worst kind of people. 
    I hope they have to eat their costs. Fuck greedy people like that.
    Post edited by Sea on
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,151
    The creep shots and subsequent mocking is a great look
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,085
    I don't get the mocking of the two ladies with 6 filled duffel bags between them in the same thread where there are also multiple requests for people to pick them up an extra item.
    Yes, they might be flippers, or they might be the people helping out others with their requests. The hypocrisy on these Boards with who can resell items or who should get extras is so dumb. 

• Jcanr20 said:
    Have they done multiple posters for one show before? I was a huge Bulls/Jordan fan when I was a kid. I had so many Jordan posters I had to put them on my bedroom ceiling. I also remember going out shopping the day after the first championship to get the t-shirt just like the caricature poster. So that's pretty cool for me, although they kind of missed the mark on Mike. I like the hawk poster even more though.
    They did 4 at Wrigley Field in 2013
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,339
    The worst kind of people? Seems a bit harsh considering the depths to which humanity can sink.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • 9/7/2023 Merch is already SOLD OUT.
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
    edited September 2023
    demetrios said:
    A la variant ..

excited andy samberg GIF
    Post edited by Mr. Fixer on
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,562
    hihobibo said:
    I don't get the mocking of the two ladies with 6 filled duffel bags between them in the same thread where there are also multiple requests for people to pick them up an extra item.
    Yes, they might be flippers, or they might be the people helping out others with their requests. The hypocrisy on these Boards with who can resell items or who should get extras is so dumb. 

I just wish they would only allow actually ticket holders to the show to buy items and then cap item limits at 2 each of anything. It would help a bit. Hoping some of these things show up in the shop. Missed out on shirts and stickers first 2 shows because they sold out and I'm not waiting in line for hours.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Emerald772Emerald772 Chicago, IL Posts: 76
    Went in around 7pm, was able to get the Bulls and Lions shirt no problem - could have gotten the Hawk Astronaut poster also. 
    They were out of the championship poster (bulls) but had the other two. 
    08-29/31-24 Wrigley Field;  09-05/07-23 UC;  09-17-22 Bourbon and Beyond KY;  08-18/20-18 Wrigley Field;  08-20/22-16 Wrigley Field;  10-20-14 Bradley Center WI;  07-22-13 Wrigley Field;  09-03/04-11 Alpine Valley WI (PJ20);  06-28-11 Chicago Theater EV solo;  08-23/24-09 United Center;  08-21/22-08 Auditorium Theater (EV solo);  08-04-07 Grant Park;  08-02-07 The Vic;  05-16/17-06 UC;  09-19-05 Air Canada Centre ON; 10-05-04 Fox Theatre MO (VfC); 06-18-03 UC;  04-23-03 Assembly Hall;  09-05-00 Post-Gazette Pavilion PA;  06-26-98 Alpine Valley WI; 07-11-95 Soldier Field
  • I really like the rats design tee
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • mattcoz said:
    Got in line at 5:30, got in and got in the merch line immediately, they sold out of the Bulls poster but still had the Blackhawks poster and everything else I wanted, got my beer and chicken tendies and got to my seat just in time for Inhaler. I'm happy. Feel terrible for those who waited for hours outside, I did that at Wrigley years back and never want to do it again.

Only thing I didn't get that I wanted was the jersey, but I'm a small guy and even medium hockey jerseys are huge on me.
    This is the way. Had a similar experience, even got a basketball.
    1994: Bridge School Night 2
    1995: Sacramento, San Jose
    1998: Sacramento
    2001: Bridge School Night 2
    2003: St. Louis, Champaign, Irvine 1, Irvine 2, Chicago, East Troy, Noblesville
    2004: Grand Rapids
    2006: Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Cleveland, Milwaukee 2
    2007: Chicago (The Vic), Chicago (Lolla)
    2009: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
    2010: Noblesville
    2013: Chicago, San Diego
    2014: St. Louis, Milwaukee
    2016: Chicago 1 & 2
    2018: Chicago 1 & 2
    2011: PJ20 1 & 2
  • Arrived at venue 7:00, got a beer and got in merch line next to my section.   In line 20 minutes, they had everything in stock except Ames poster.  They actually had a separate line for posters, which nobody was in the line so I just walked up and got the Hawks poster. Left show 20 minutes early and saw most items still available on the way out.  
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,032
    You all will get to the other side of this merch game and love the freedom and relief from addiction!   For those still in it, good luck with the lines and hanging out in parking lots and sidewalks when you could be drinking beers on the lake in the sun (assuming a nice day up there).  
    Bootlegger, we used to talk and trade a bit back in the day. I'm getting there also, but not as advanced as you are. 

We don't get tours here anymore.... so it's always needing help like a merch buddy or ebay. Tbh it usually is ebay.  it's paying overs no matter which avenue so it is getting really old. 

I just want the 2x new hats and don't know which way to go... pay more than double on ebay each, ridiculous ebay concocted
    International shipping rates, taxes, usd to aud exchange rate....farkkkkk
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178
    "Pearl Jam CHICAGO Night 1 Posters on sale, Sept 6th @ 10AM Pacific.  Shop  AmesBrosShop.com  and refresh your browser at time of sale.  Limited quantities available. SHIPPING TO USA & CANADA ONLY"

• MM70435MM70435 Posts: 281
    RS65573 said:
    As a knicks/rangers fan I’ll skip all this merch. Tough stuff for out of town fan 0/6. 
    As a fellow Knicks fan I hear you.  That game 5 in 1993 still haunts me to this very day.  I would definitely pass on any merch that is Bulls related.  I hate the Cowboys as well and I'm afraid of the potential Cowboys themed mech at Ft Worth which I would also have to pass on as well.
    00 - Atlanta                                            10 - MSG I&II    
    03 - Birmingham, Atlanta                       22 - L̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶, Camden, Nashville   
    04 - Asheville, Kissimmee                     23 -  Ft Worth II                                                                                
    08 - Tampa, Columbia                           24 -  Philadelphia I&II, Baltimore
    09 - Atlanta I&II (EV)
                    " if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    One of Thursdays posters 
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    I was in section 114 last night. There was a merch stand outside that section. After Inhaler I walked out to see how it looked. They had 3 lines for this stand. One of the lines was posters only. There were 7 people in the poster line. It took less than 5 minutes and I had the basketball poster and the blackhawk poster....DONE! 
  • MUZIKMUZIK Posts: 629
    hihobibo said:

Alright alright  looks like we found one of the ladies in the pic.

😂
    09.11.98, 08.24.00, 08.25.00, 04.30.03, 07.08.03, 07.08.03, 09.15.05, 09.16.05, 09.19.05, 09.30.05, 10.01.05, 05.12.06, 05.13.06, 05.25.06, 05.27.06, 05.28.06, 06.01.06, 06.03.06, 06.19.08, 06.20.08, 06.22.08, 06.24.08, 06.25.08, 06.27.08, 06.28.08, 06.30.08, 07.01.08, 08.05.08, 08.07.08, 10.27.09, 10.30.09, 10.31.09, 05.18.10, 05.20.10, 05.21.10, 10.15.13, 10.18.13, 10,19,13, 9.23.15, 9.26.15, 04.28.16, 04.29.16, 05.01.16, 05.02.16, 05.06.22, 05.07.22, 09.14.22
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    PJammin said:
    I was in section 114 last night. There was a merch stand outside that section. After Inhaler I walked out to see how it looked. They had 3 lines for this stand. One of the lines was posters only. There were 7 people in the poster line. It took less than 5 minutes and I had the basketball poster and the blackhawk poster....DONE! 
    That's encouraging to hear!  Did anyone happen to pay attention to how many merch stands there were inside last night?  Did they have any in the 300 level?
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • There was at least one in the 300 level and likely another.
    dougfloyd said:
    PJammin said:
    That's encouraging to hear!  Did anyone happen to pay attention to how many merch stands there were inside last night?  Did they have any in the 300 level?
    I arrived to have dinner at Queenies (the restaurant at United Center) around 5:15 and there were no lines at the merch stands inside the South Atrium. At this point those stands were pretty thin. Only had the Uke show poster, no signs of hockey jersey, basketball, duffel bags, etc but they had a fair amount of the other wearables. As for inside the venue the main concourse had multiple merch stands. I didn't count all of them but I'd guess 6-7 (i'm sure someone has an exact number). Sorry, but I didn't head up to the 300 level so I'm not sure what it looked like up in the 200's and 300's. I also feel like it's kind of hit or miss on which stands are going to have in stock. They are CONSTANTLY bringing stuff out. In general, it seems like posters are relatively plentiful. If that is your thing you should be able to find what you want with a little poking around and not spending a day in line. There definitely seems to be a premium on the basketballs, the duffel bag and the hockey jersey. 
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    PJammin said:

I arrived to have dinner at Queenies (the restaurant at United Center) around 5:15 and there were no lines at the merch stands inside the South Atrium. At this point those stands were pretty thin. Only had the Uke show poster, no signs of hockey jersey, basketball, duffel bags, etc but they had a fair amount of the other wearables. As for inside the venue the main concourse had multiple merch stands. I didn't count all of them but I'd guess 6-7 (i'm sure someone has an exact number). Sorry, but I didn't head up to the 300 level so I'm not sure what it looked like up in the 200's and 300's. I also feel like it's kind of hit or miss on which stands are going to have in stock. They are CONSTANTLY bringing stuff out. In general, it seems like posters are relatively plentiful. If that is your thing you should be able to find what you want with a little poking around and not spending a day in line. There definitely seems to be a premium on the basketballs, the duffel bag and the hockey jersey. 

Okay cool, that's pretty much what I expected.  Didn't know they would do separate lines for the posters though.  Thanks for the info!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,693
    edited September 2023
    Were plastic poster tubes allowed to be brought in to the UC last night? I read somewhere, probably FB that they weren’t being allowed. However I saw a couple of people with them. I am thinking of bringing mine tomorrow but don’t want to get there to find out I can’t bring it in. 
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
    dougfloyd said:
    PJammin said:

Okay cool, that's pretty much what I expected.  Didn't know they would do separate lines for the posters though.  Thanks for the info!
    Yeah, I don't know if that was a universal practice for all of the merch stands but for the stand outside of 114 there was a poster only line. as you lined up it was the line on the far right.