Mike McCready 2022 pick to trade

NJ12408NJ12408 Posts: 28
edited August 2023 in Lost Dogs
I was lucky enough to get a few McCready picks from last years PJ Nashville show. I posted some of my extras on here to see if anyone had extra picks to trade. I made a few deals but there wasn't a lot of activity. Which I was surprised about, seeing as he throws out tons of picks.

Anyway, I have one extra pick left for trading and figured I'd try again. Here's what I've got. Anyone have picks to trade?

Post edited by NJ12408 on

Comments

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,504
    I might have an older one or something else
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • NJ12408NJ12408 Posts: 28
    I might have an older one or something else
    DM sent...
    I'm surprised that there aren't more pick collectors on here. I always see the posters and stickers type stuff, but not picks. With the amount of picks that McCready throws out, I thought there'd be more people trading.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,016
    True. I love picks. Feels like the buzz has died down a bit for some odd reason. Bring it back!!
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,114
    NJ12408 said:
    I'm surprised that there aren't more pick collectors on here. I always see the posters and stickers type stuff, but not picks. With the amount of picks that McCready throws out, I thought there'd be more people trading.
    oh we are on here lol....
    are you on facebook? we have a PJ picks only buy/sell/trade group
    NJ12408 said:
    My wife is. What's the group?
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,114
    NJ12408 said:
    NJ12408 said:
    My wife is. What's the group?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1213603578680212