'Cause they can't see beyond today
The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
Constant recoil
Sometimes life don't leave you alone."

Comments

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    You got my vote. 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    Good set I would only swap out rvm and mym..
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,808
    When Pearl Jam played there in 2003, their opening songs were Long Road (their 98 opener) and Interstellar Overdrive / Corduroy (their 2000 opener).

Keeping that theme:
    Long Road (their 2003 opener)
    Release (their 2010 opener)

It's a Sunday night. Some people there will have paid over $800 for their seats.

If Eddie knows what's up, he'll do an exact repeat of the hysterical YLed he did there in 2003 when he sang of the people leaving "to show up Monday morning to work in accounting."
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,479
    When Pearl Jam played there in 2003, their opening songs were Long Road (their 98 opener) and Interstellar Overdrive / Corduroy (their 2000 opener).

Keeping that theme:

It's a Sunday night. Some people there will have paid over $800 for their seats.

If Eddie knows what's up, he'll do an exact repeat of the hysterical YLed he did there in 2003 when he sang of the people leaving "to show up Monday morning to work in accounting."
    I work in accounting!   

We do sometimes leave during YLB to beat the crowd!
  • That would be such a sick set to get ! Hope you’re right
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    I put Release at the end of my DEEP collaborators set! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • JE224127JE224127 Posts: 443
    Anytime In Hiding is involved, sign me up. I feel like it should be the new Even Flow. I would probably cry if they closed with Release. Probably = would! 🤪
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,428
    edited August 2023
    JOEJOEJOE said:

Keeping that theme:

I work in accounting!   

We do sometimes leave during YLB to beat the crowd!
    Same! And yeah....I generally leave. For this concert I got premium parking so I might stay till the end...plus we're in pit

I'll be seeing them 2x in Chicago from the third level so it will be nice to be up close

And I guarantee you that PJ is going to wish they hadn't waited so long to come back...that sea of people that they will be playing to will be amazing. Especially after playing arena shows prior to Deer Creek
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,539
    JE224127 said:
    Anytime In Hiding is involved, sign me up. I feel like it should be the new Even Flow. I would probably cry if they closed with Release. Probably = would! 🤪
    they opened with release in 2010 and it was so good 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • Kwieneke said:
    JE224127 said:
    they opened with release in 2010 and it was so good 
    Release would be such a great way to close it out or open it! That song hits me in the feels..  :bawling:
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,808
    edited September 2023
    I really don't understand the leaving early thing...for concerts, games, anything.

If I paid for the whole event...well, I'm sure someone else would have loved to be there for the whole thing.

For sports, there probably could be a way where someone leaves early...they scan out. The ticket becomes available for free (non-transferable) and then the first person to download it can go in. If the game was a blowout, people would leave early and people who couldn't afford the prices could go in and maybe keep the seats somewhat full for TV purposes.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"