Which Mystery Vault did you receive?

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    Vault 11.  What a crock of shit...  They must have overprinted and nobody wanted it so hence the mystery sale.

They've done 3 Vaults now that we had on previous mediums.  Hopefully the next one is really a vault pick.
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,541
    Vault #9 SEATTLE 12/8/1993
    Vault 11.  What a crock of shit...  They must have overprinted and nobody wanted it so hence the mystery sale.

They've done 3 Vaults now that we had on previous mediums.  Hopefully the next one is really a vault pick.
    how do they determine what becomes a vault? i have no idea 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
    I counted 25 Vault 11's so far.

Since I can't vote, what do the polls say? I'm curious of the percentage.

vault 1 with 27 and vault 9 with 20
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Kwieneke said:

vault 1 with 27 and vault 9 with 20
    out of 100 current votes
    Kwieneke said:

I want good shows of course but also don't want one that was easily accessible.  Fox theatre was a huge release.  Soldier field was a big release and the Aladin was already a record.

The Experiment would be a cool one to have on vinyl actually.
    Kwieneke said:

I want good shows of course but also don't want one that was easily accessible.  Fox theatre was a huge release.  Soldier field was a big release and the Aladin was already a record.

so is there a method to how they pick them then? is it supposed to be shows that are previously unreleased?
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    Kwieneke said:
    Kwieneke said:

so is there a method to how they pick them then? is it supposed to be shows that are previously unreleased?
    Its fair to say that only 10c and the band would know the answer to that, but its also fair to say that a 'Vault' release would be interpreted as a recording that is stuck in the vault. This is clearly not the case however and I think we have to be mindful at this point that none of us have the slightest clue what kind of stuff they have access to in the 'vault' and what quality some of the recordings are that havent been made public. I am always fascinated at the lack of 2007 recordings still.....such a shame that they havent seen the light of day. Some incredible performances that tour
    pdalowsky said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Kwieneke said:

Its fair to say that only 10c and the band would know the answer to that, but its also fair to say that a 'Vault' release would be interpreted as a recording that is stuck in the vault. This is clearly not the case however and I think we have to be mindful at this point that none of us have the slightest clue what kind of stuff they have access to in the 'vault' and what quality some of the recordings are that havent been made public. I am always fascinated at the lack of 2007 recordings still.....such a shame that they havent seen the light of day. Some incredible performances that tour
    interesting. thanks for the education
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,086
    edited August 2023
    Vault #4 BELLINGHAM 5/10/2000
    With Easy Street and Give Way not being Vault releases but "vinyl re-releases of a former CD release" it's kind of odd Atlanta was a Vault release and not a vinyl re-release of the Dissident-single thing for RSD or something, with that artwork and stuff.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,242

Click on “view results”

Click on “view results”
    Thx.  As much time as I spend on here I never knew that...

So 1, 9 and 11 are the most printed it seems.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    Vault #1 SEATTLE 1/17/1992

Click on “view results”

After 11, what is the least desired or demand vault?
    Kearnsy
    Kearn5y said:

Click on “view results”

I thought Vegas?
  • 64c and Cloudy64c and Cloudy Posts: 116
    edited August 2023
    Vault #8 MISSOULA 8/29/2005
    I just updated the Vault #11 count. We're up to 29 copies so far
    Post edited by 64c and Cloudy on
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    pdalowsky said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Kwieneke said:

Yeah such a shame about 2007. Would love a proper version of the Wembley show instead of a terrible audience recorded copy 
  • 64c and Cloudy64c and Cloudy Posts: 116
    edited August 2023
    Vault #8 MISSOULA 8/29/2005
    Don't forget to add your copies to the poll @KK67764
    @ZAPPER
    @B.Kutys
    @turner78
    @philobeddoe
    @Edved007
    @Horse2345
    @JOEJOEJOE
    @Lost In Ohio
    @bobasfeet
    Post edited by 64c and Cloudy on
    Kearn5y said:

Click on “view results”

I thought Vegas?
    just based on prices and availability on Ebay it seems like the Vic is the next least in demand right now 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    pdalowsky said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Kwieneke said:

It s crazy that there s nothing from 96 apart from the 11/3 Berlin show.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Kwieneke said:

That was during Monkey Wrench radio shows no?  When they would broadcast live and do the radio show after?
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Kwieneke said:

That was during Monkey Wrench radio shows no?  When they would broadcast live and do the radio show after?
    I m not sure about 96 but 95 had a ton of monkey wrench radio shows. The whole November 95 run was broadcast via monkey wrench radio. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • huntersthompsonhuntersthompson Posts: 887
    edited August 2023
    I just noticed that Santos is listed as receiving Vault #1....I love the idea that these are totally random and that Santos sent him (or her) self a package, checked the 10C website diligently to see if Mail Innovations had picked up the package,  watched it leave Seattle and get stuck in Chula Vista, California before being rerouted back to Seattle, received said package and then opened it up full of anticipation...gently slicing through the packing tape, removing the bubble wrap and thinking to him (or her) self after viewing the vault that he (or she) obtained..."well...at least it wasn't Vault 11" 
    Post edited by huntersthompson on
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    I just noticed that Santos is listed as receiving Vault #1....I love the idea that these are totally random and that Santos sent him (or her) self a package, checked the 10C website diligently to see if Mail Innovations had picked up the package,  watched it leave Seattle and get stuck in Chula Vista, California before being rerouted back to Seatltle, received said package and then opened it up full of anticipation...gently slicing through the packing tape, removing the bubble wrap and thinking to him (or her) self after viewing the vault that he (or she) obtained..."well...at least it wasn't Vault 11" 
    Lol
  • bshaheenbshaheen Posts: 11
    I got #1.  Already had it, so....
  • matt3846matt3846 Posts: 156
    Vault #6 LA FORUM 7/13/1998
    Just received 98 Great Western Forum, Vault 6.

Thanks 10C!
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,151
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Kwieneke said:

I have a 96 Hartford CD that is a pretty clean soundboard from what I remember. Would be perfect.
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,938
    I just noticed that Santos is listed as receiving Vault #1....I love the idea that these are totally random and that Santos sent him (or her) self a package, checked the 10C website diligently to see if Mail Innovations had picked up the package,  watched it leave Seattle and get stuck in Chula Vista, California before being rerouted back to Seattle, received said package and then opened it up full of anticipation...gently slicing through the packing tape, removing the bubble wrap and thinking to him (or her) self after viewing the vault that he (or she) obtained..."well...at least it wasn't Vault 11" 
    :get_outta_here::clap: Santos is a fan just like the rest of us, haha
  • MizeMize Posts: 1
    Vault #5 LAS VEGAS 11/30/1993
    Got doubled up on #5 (Vegas).  Looking for a #9 (Seattle ‘93) if anyone’s interested in a trade. 
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,086
    edited August 2023
    Vault #4 BELLINGHAM 5/10/2000
    Jeff has mentioned one release being a combination of multitracks with patches of an audience boot - has he not? That points to a 90s release next
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,002
    I get some people are disappointed with the vault they received, but dang! This was a MYSTERY vault. You rolled the dice and crapped out, though you did at least have a chance. Wish I could have had a chance, even though there would be a good probability i ended up with #1 or #11. That's the fun of a mystery package. Don't play the lottery. You will be pissed on a regular basis. That reminds me I need to buy a ticket. Maybe when I win I can buy #3 and a Benny! ;)
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA